• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: Go Further Beyond

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
In a world were 80% of the population has powers and 20% does not, you are one of the gifted that has a power. Being part of the group that has powers you have been enrolled in UA highschool. UA is a prestigious school that the top heroes of today have gone to. Now that you are going to this school you have to push yourself to make it to the top! "Go Even Further Beyond... PLUS ULTRA!"
While going trying to go past the heroes of our time we will facing villains that will try to kill us and stop us from reaching our goals. Though there is one person... Sort of like a final boss, controlling the person who seems to be the final boss to us. He is behind the screen. Your actions and decisions will make the story move and change. Will you let your body move on it's own? Or do you have to think about it before acting?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
  • No is allowed to have One for All or All for One as a quirk
  • Your limited to one quirk
  • Follow General RP rules
  • Form a paragraph of at least 5 sentences if possible
  • Say "Happy Feet: Wambo Cambo" in your sign up so I know you read everything
  • Everyone meet in Class 1A beginning of the RP
  • Have Fun :3
Now let's talk about Canon Characters. They will be used in the story for the UA Highschool setting and fight scenes if necessary.
Last thing: Our characters will be replacing class 1A. This means that your like an adopted child to the class 1A students parent. Though you will decide your mentor if we get that far. I say decide your mentor because I have to select them it will be ugly and also because I want you RPers to have some freedom
Canon Characters being used by:
Mr.Aizawa - @Kyle From Hoenn
All Might - @Kyle From Hoenn
Principal - @
Mt. Lady - @
Kamui Woods - @
Grand Turino - @
Endeavor - @
Jeanist - @
Name: Katsumi Shoto
Age(14-16):15
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:5,8 guy with white/red hair, his eyes are gray. His normal appearance is a white shirt and some blue jeans with black shoes.
Personality: Kind of a outsider, he will stop at nothing to use only his ice until otherwise. But mostly a rebel mixed with outsider
Quirk: Half Hot Half Cold
Backstory (Optional,but recommended): N/A for now....
RP up when 3 people join

Last edited: