• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mutations

All information about this world will be in the discussion thread. PLEASE read it if you're going to participate.

Sign-up here!: https://pokecharms.com/threads/mutations-discussions-sign-ups.18041/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarletta threw her hood over her blond hair, covering her fins well. She was tired of those looking at her fins like she was an alien. Yes, there were a few other mutants, but they looked cooler, with fire powers and cool colored hair.

She was stuck with stupid fins.

Usually, she was very patient, but this was one of her few pet peeves.

Flecks of white fell from the sky, coating her hood in snow. Scarletta shivered, goosebumps cascading against her body, covering her pale, snow-covered skin in small bumps.

Scarletta shoved her hands into the kangaroo pouch of her hoodie, fingering the small note given to her by the redhead barista last night with a discreet nod.

The note, in unown read,
"12/10: Pothole, Pokecenter, Jubilife. Brick."

Scarletta nodded, lifting a brick.

The pothole swung open. A redhead in a barista uniform greeted Scarletta with a nod, gesturing her to join. Scarletta hopped down the pothole, looking at the other anti-Galactic members with a smile.

Beep was hangin' out in a tin can, when he saw this mudkip girl. The girl then lifted a brick and the grate opened and she hopped in. "huh." Beep said to himself, and dragging the tin can along with him, scuttled over to the same sewer grate. wanting to see what's in there, he tried lifting the brick. after failing multiple times, he came up with an idea, and left. a few minutes later, he slid the sheet of metal under the brick. he then climbed up a nearby pole, and pushed a cell phone onto the sheet, to no avail. Probably an hour later, he gathered some acorns in a tin can. Let's hope this works. he thought, and pushed the tin can over a nearby ledge. A weird-looking Rattata with an extra leg scurried out, and then tripped on the brick. Crossing his fingers (toe things?), he said "Please, please answer."

Alexia was at the bar table with her book. She saw a girl with blonde hair with a hoodie tied around her waist. "Hi, I'm Lexi!" said Lexi with a smile. "Wow! Your mutation looks cool!" said Lexi."The thing is I only have these weird wings!" said Lexi. "Some people might think they're cool but really their are a pain to have. Seriously, it takes forever to clean them and cover them in public. Wait! I'm RAMBLING!" said Lexi. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" said Lexi while smacking herself. "Anyway, so what's your name?" said Lexi.

Last edited:
"I-" Scarletta was caught off-guard. Extroverts tired her out. She blushed, the scarlet tint staining her pale cheeks.

She heard a knock at the door.
"Perfect timing," she thought to herself, swinging open the pothole door.

Some sort of mutant was up there. It looked to be a Joltik, no smaller than the palm of her hand. It wore a Swadloon cloak and adorned minty spots on its body, like little mint chips.

"Ugh, finally." Beep said, rolling his eyes. "My name's Beep." He waved, asking "What's goin' on down there?" Now he had a good look at the mudkip girls' face. huh. wonder if she likes them.

Scarletta sighed.
"Heard-heard of Galactic?" She stuttered, stumbling over her words.

She tucked a few wisps of blond hair behind her ear, cheeks now the color of her name.

"Oh, those guys?" Beep asked. "Aren't they, like, real villains?" He noticed Scarletta was blushing. (EDIT: OH CRAP AN OVERSIGHT) an introvert. huh. gonna have to work hard then. "Or just a bunch of knuckleheads messing with the fabric of nature, pissing off Arceus, and are going to bring on our demise?"

Last edited:
Lexi started to chuckle. "Big butt maniacs who's philosophy is so flawed, people who belive bidoof created the universe make more sense, works too." Said Lexi while laughing. "Anyway welcome to Anti-Galatic both of you!" Said Lexi. "I've only been a member for about 354 days 7 hours 11 minutes and about 6 seconds (whose counting) but I know enough about this place that I know you too will love it. And we finnaly got the smell out. I know sewers are the place team galactic would never check but even now I seriously think we could've chosen a better place."

(In Mario voice) "You got any food?" Beep asked, climbing done into A.G. His eyes adjusted to the light, and he saw a large hallway crowded with Anti-Galactic posters. "noice." Beep said, looking at the posters. "Also, how many milliseconds?" He said, with a sly face.

"Honestly about after the time I'm saying this about 627.92" said Lexi. "If you wanted food, you could've asked before." said Lexi. "Here you go!" said Lexi with a smile. Lexi handed over a garlic knot brushed with oil, spices and melted cheese with Marinara sauce for dipping. "I hope you like it!" "Oh and here's one for you" said Lexi as she gave one to Scarletta.

Beep's sly look quickly transformed in pure lust. He tackled the garlic knot, taking a HUGE bite out of it on the way down, and by the time the bodies hit the floor, he had half way finished it. "Wh... where do you get this stuff?!?!" Beep asked in amazement. He then realized he was leg-deep in sewage. "oh." Still staring at the sewage, he took another bite of the garlic knot.

Halt sat in his cell. He was a mutant with two bright red wings right at his shoulder blades. He is a very powerful mutant. Being captured by Galactic is not fun, to say lightly. Today, I get out. Halt has been trying to excape for 3 years now, and this is gonna be the one where he gets out. As his door opens for flight training, he races out. He used his wings to propel him forward. At the sight of the sky, Halt lept up and started to cut through the air. Men at the ground clocked him, and had trank guns at him the entire time. Suddenly, Halt dropped flight. His body fell quickly, but he caught himself. Launching himself forward, he broke through the electric barrier enclosing the area. The men shot, and Halt was peppered with bullets. Smoke exploded everywhere, but he made it out. But as Halt flew, the darts took effect. He started to loose altitude and started to crash to the ground. All he remembers, was the sight of trees before his fall.

Adrian ran through Eterna Forest, after barely waking up after sleeping behind the Old Chateau. He knew where he was was a bit too dangerous, so Adrian knew he had to leave quickly. Adrian then decided to run the extra mile, stopping in between Floaroma Town and Route 205, panting. If Team Galactic caught him, he knew he'd be dead, since he had the frills and tail of a Helioptile. And Adrian didn't want to even think about Team Anti-Galactic either, thinking that they were going to do something crazy to him.

After basking in the sun for some time, Adrian started running again, this time trying to get to Jubilife City. While running, though, he realised there was a man falling from the sky back around Eterna Forest. So, Adrian ran back in there, and got into a pose that he knew could catch someone when they fainted, or something.

Malphas lived alone since he escaped Team Galatic. He managed to escape not so very long. He had been living in a small nest at the base of a tree during the last weeks; quite happily. He had everything he wanted there: berries, water, company... But he didn't want the company of other Pokemon, at least of the Pokemon he wanted. He missed his two Pokemon, the ones who really considered "friends": Jaws, his Gabite, and Star, his Staraptor. Malphas could still remember how bad Team Galactic has treated, but nothing compared to the pain he felt when they took their two Pokemon out. During his captivity, he ended hating the entirety Team Galactic, and now, he was showing no mercy to any of them, and probably with any other human he saw. He thought that they would be scared of him, as the monster he had become.

During those last weeks, he spent most of his time looking for them around the forest, but with no results. That day, Malphas decided to leave the forest during the night, where he was sure that he wouldn't find too many humans. He decided to explore the forest one last time, trying to find some berries when he saw, in the distance, another mutant: a human with some Helioptile features. Quietly, he decided to hide among the trees and approach to the point where the other mutant was. Malphas' intentions were not attacking him, but he felt curious about the intentions of other the other mutant. Malphas didn't notice Halt falling down.