• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Musharna moves?

I caught a wild Musharna at ゆめのあとち. It's the evolved form of munna. According to pokecharms, munna learns many nice moves, but the evolved musharna does not:
http://www.pokecharms.com/games/Musharna

Is that information correct? My Musharna will never learn anything other than the 4 moves it came with? Is there any way around this? Or will I have to abandon my musharna and just level a munna in hope of finding a moonstone?

Thanks in advance.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
That is indeed correct. What you should have done was wait to evolve Munna until it had learned all the moves you wanted. Once that happened THEN you should have used the Moon Stone on it.

As a consolation prize Musharna learns many TMs =D

Edit: Oh, I read you wrong. You caught it as a Musharna already >.> Yeah, I would go catch a Munna and hope to find a Moon Stone. But like I said, Musharna learns lots of shiny TMs

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help. I'll probably just stick to the Musharna and hope I'll find one of the cool TMs (Psychic or Dream Eater) before I find a moonstone :)

Anyone here happen to know if it would take to long to find either on White?

EDIT: Turns out you get a moonstone pretty fast on Black/White, before Gym 2. So for anyone in my position reading this, you should probably do what I did and use a Munna instead of the Musharna. You'll be able to evolve your Munna pretty fast anyway and the spells it learns are really worth it.