1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musharna moves?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by vib, Sep 22, 2010.

1. vib

vib

I caught a wild Musharna at ゆめのあとち. It's the evolved form of munna. According to pokecharms, munna learns many nice moves, but the evolved musharna does not:
    http://www.pokecharms.com/games/Musharna

Is that information correct? My Musharna will never learn anything other than the 4 moves it came with? Is there any way around this? Or will I have to abandon my musharna and just level a munna in hope of finding a moonstone?

Thanks in advance.

2. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

That is indeed correct. What you should have done was wait to evolve Munna until it had learned all the moves you wanted. Once that happened THEN you should have used the Moon Stone on it.

As a consolation prize Musharna learns many TMs =D

Edit: Oh, I read you wrong. You caught it as a Musharna already >.> Yeah, I would go catch a Munna and hope to find a Moon Stone. But like I said, Musharna learns lots of shiny TMs

#2 Sem, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  3. vib

vib

Thanks for the help. I'll probably just stick to the Musharna and hope I'll find one of the cool TMs (Psychic or Dream Eater) before I find a moonstone :)

Anyone here happen to know if it would take to long to find either on White?

EDIT: Turns out you get a moonstone pretty fast on Black/White, before Gym 2. So for anyone in my position reading this, you should probably do what I did and use a Munna instead of the Musharna. You'll be able to evolve your Munna pretty fast anyway and the spells it learns are really worth it.