• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Murder Rp

Hello :)
This Roleplay,is about a murder mystery that happens in a small town of Ren wood
Rules:
1. Please respect all rp rules
2. NO Mary Sues
3. You can be killed by the killer. If you are you can come back as a new character.
4. Some will secretly be the killer. I will inform that person.
5. You can have up to one character

a girl named Brittany Brown was found dead in the pool, stabbed in the back and leg.

To make a character answer the following.
Name:
Personality;

MY CHARACTER

Name: Ryan Wilcox
Apparance: Red hair,Blue eyes,average height and weight
Personality;Smart,Caring,Brave,Very Emotional. Strong at times
Likes: Friends,Family,Being normal,feeling safe,everyone being safe
Dislikes: Disorder,People he cares about being harmed,Killers,Mean people. Sports

Last edited:
Name:Brooke Young
Apparance: Blond hair,Short and skinny
Personality;Rebelious, a bit mean, has a sentesive side, Flirty
Dislikes:Killers,being scared

((It's not my job, but if you don't want this roleplay shut down, I suggest you follow the rules better. There's no information on what the roleplay really is, so that's something you should add detail to. It's also easier to create character sheets and rules on a Discussion Thread. Instead of posting a character sheet on here as a full reply, you should separate that and the actual reply. You can ignore my suggestions, as I'm not actually an admin or anything, but I imply that you follow them.))

Name: Addison “Addi” Clearwater
Appearance: A petite, sun kissed girl. Her hair is a pretty platinum color, tied into a ponytail. She wears a loose red t-shirt, short jean shorts, and blue sneakers. Her eyes are bright green and she has freckles.
Personality: Optimistic and cheerful. She always finds the bright sid rid the situation.
Dislikes: Accepting the downside of a problem.

Addison, the usually cheerful girl, lost her bouncy step. Instead, she grimly walked into school, already hearing the murmurs and whispers about the incident. It made her mad, and she stormed past the selfless students. Muttering how disrespectful it was to speak of such incident, she sat down gloomily in a desk.

((Ok thanks i fixed it thanks again btw))

"Uhhh not really sure,but i heard once there were some murders 20 years ago and its prob the polices job to find out who done it" he says lightly and nicely

Name: Dylan Little
Apparance: Blond Hair,Brown eyes,Tall
Personality;Calm and bubbly
Dislikes:Being sad and killers

Dylan walked into class and sat down noticing he might have been late. "AM I LATE" He yelled wondering if he would be back in the office again for being late.

As Nathan addressed her, Addi simply glanced out of the corner of her eye. Closing them, she sighed. “Nobody has any respect for Brittany's death. It's aggravating,” she admitted grudgingly.

Dylan sat in his chair, thinking he was thinking "Is nathan and Addi dating and is Ryan and Brooke dating" He says then relized the had said that outloud.

"Me and Ryan are not dating" she says"at least not yet" she mumbles under her breath. "And im not scared to fight you Dylan" She walks over to dylan smacks him with her purse lightly and walks back to Ryan

Name: Ben Winters
Apparance: black hair,green eyes
Personality; Serious, has a odd sense of humor
Dislikes:Being made Fun of,

Ben sat in the back of the class, writing he had been there the whole time but no one noticed him, "Guys if this were a horror movie Ryan and Addi would survive with Brooke being killed next and dYLan dieing then Nathan after him . "

Addi blushed brightly at the remark if they were dating. “No,” she replied defensively. Then at the next voice, she turned her gaze to the boy in the back. As he spoke about survival, she weakly smiled. “Right...,” she said.

Last edited:
"Really You think i would survive? Thanks" He says surprised. He turns around a quickly glances at nathan and Addi and then turns around to Brooke. "so"