• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS MM's Trade Offers and Requests

Okay. I am offering a shiny Gorebyss* OR a Latias for a legitamate Articuno under Lv. 90. I KOed mine in Leaf Green.

Here are some details:

Gorebyss* Lv. 50
Female
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Swift Swim
Captured at Lv. 27 in Hoenn

Surf
Psychic
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring

HP: 118
A: 93
D:102
SA: 151
SD: 104
S: 63

EVs gone mostly into Special Attack (SA)

Latias Lv. 50
Female
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Levitate
Caught by a friend in his Sapphire at Lv. 40

Mist Ball
Psycho Shift
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

HP: 145
A: 85
D: 95
SA: 146
SD: 135
S: 116

EVs also gone into Special Attack (SA) since I have had it.

Please post details about your Articuno here, I will choose the one I like best.
The trade will have to be done through Alex Bock from this site. He has Wi-fi, not me and lives just down the street.
*Note* You will receive either the Gorebyss* or the Latias, not both. No exceptions.
If you have any questions, please post here with your offer or send me a personal message.
Thanks in advance to whoever I trade with. ^^
If nothing offered appeals to you please post your Articuno and a request of your own.

A typo and stat updates ^^

Sure! ;D
As soon as I get in touch with Alex I'll let you know. Then I'll need to know when you can do the trade.

Hi I'm the Alex, remeber me the one who asked for a shiny buneary ^^ ya I'm going to be trading the gorebyss in MM's place so I'll keep checking to see if your on and then we can do the trade.

Since I have come up with several things I would like, I decided to make a frickin' list already ><

Pokemon Wanted:
Mew
Celebi
Shiny Swablu/Altaria
Shiny Happiny/Chansey/Blissey

P.S: I will accept hacked Pokemon!

Wanted Items:
Soul Dew (x2)

Offering:
Pretty much any Pokemon with the exception of **some shinies with egg moves if you'd like

[Edit]Bump up
**I can try for one if you ask