• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miracoulous RP

Chojin then try to kick the Crocodile but turn around and ran from it as the animal try to bite his head off while he took cover behind a table. "Time to end this" he said as he got up "Golden Arrow" he call out as a gold arrow appeared and he fired it at the crocodile disintegrating it in the process

"great guys!!!!!" Clover Said noticing tellerina don't was there anymore "Guys Tellerina isn't here anymore!!" Clover Said noticing a Notebook writed all the fears tellerina did "Sweet" Clover Said using cataclysm and destroying the Notebook "now She can't make our fear again"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel flew on top of the school searching for Tellerina, when he spotted her far away. "Guys! Over there!" He yelled, pointing at her.

Chojin's pocketwatch then beep as a piece of color disappear from his watch "guys lets hurry up" he said as he flew towards Tellerina "its your turn to Tell your lies" he said as he pointed a arrow at her

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel flew next to Chojin. "Nice pun." He said. "It's over, Tellerina!" He said, getting his orbitars ready.

Last edited:
Clover ring started shining "Guys I have to Go!" Clover Said jumping to behind a house and transforming himself to Clover again "Now I only need cheese" Clover Said running to his house

A large beeping sound appear from Chojin pocketwatch as he ran behind a tree and change back to his civilian mode while he pull out some Honey and gave it to Bezzy

Clover finded some cheese and gived to plagg "Is Better you start eat soon!!!" Clover Said to plagg "what? I'm Just finding the right way to eat!"

"Already is over?!" Clover Said angry "I Just finished!" Plagg said,Clover jumped to a sewer and transformed, he jumped to Manuel side and Said "I reached Angel" Clover Said "And where are the others like beezy,Buggy and Vol?" Clover asked to Manuel