• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Mikeage1337's ultimate shiny trading thread!(closed forever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my breeding thread! I need to schedule any and all trades so I know when to be on :p. As you know from the title I have LOTS of shinies. the only shiny legendaries I'm giving away are Manaphy and Phione, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Mew, and Arceus. You can name any shiny pokemon you want and I'll see if I can get it for you.
NOTE-Updated PLZ READ BOTH NOTES: I found out a secret to get shinies but it doesn't want to work (and it is not a hack) and until then I can do trades but I have to be sure you don't want shinies right now until I get this poblem fixed sry ppls :( :( :(. but you can be put on my shinie waiting list once I get it fixed i'll trade the shinies promise :). I hope to fix it soon- mikeage1337 ;D

NOTE #2: if you think I hack which isn't such a mad theory I don't I clone all legendaries I give away including arceus( I have connections lolz XP) thats just so you know :)

Pokemon I want:
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Raikou
Houndour
swinub
Deoxys-Normal form
Deoxys-Speed Form
Deoxys-Attack Form
Deoxys-Defense Form
slowpoke
Feebas
Totodile
Nidoran(Male and Female)
Diglet
Growlithe
Magnemite
Cloyster
Krabby
Magby
Snorunt
Clamperl x2
Aipom
Drifloon
Bonsly
Gible
Croagunk
Skorupi
Togepi x2
Porygon
Palkia
and finally Jirachi

Trading List
1.Silvermagpie
2.Soryian
3.mace
4.mewsisters
5.​

Shiny Waiting List
1.Sukan
2.Flygons4ever
5.​

I would love Manaphy, Celebi, Lugia, and Ho-oh. I have Zapdos, Moltres, Totodile, Diglet, Magnemite, Bonsly, Gible, and Feebas all ready to go. Just let me know a time and which ones you want. ;)

ok that would be great! we can trade now if you want to? I just need to get my pokemon and get my wi-fi up won't take long. and I'll take Moltres, Zapdos, Totodile, and Feebas

I can give you Growlithe, Croagunk, and Swinub in exchange for Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi. I'm available for the rest of today.

what level is the shiny manaphy? and is it legit? I have pretty much all the pokemon on the list so I guess I'll offer my deoxys for the manaphy for now, unless you want a certain pokemon other deoxys.

what level is the shiny manaphy? and is it legit? I have pretty much all the pokemon on the list so I guess I'll offer my deoxys for the manaphy for now, unless you want a certain pokemon other deoxys.

it is legit and it will be at lvl 1 and of course I'll take the trade

I can get

CLoyster
Porygon
Nidoran MAle
Driftloon

Ill take
Celebi
Lugia
Ho-oh
And
eevee

Sure pm what time you'll be able to trade

I can give you Growlithe, Croagunk, and Swinub in exchange for Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi. I'm available for the rest of today.

ok sounds good

Hi. I can give Skorupi, Croagunk, Magnemite, Snorunt, Swinub, Gible, Aipom, Bonsly, Drifloon, Nidoran ( Male ), Diglet, Houndour, Porygon, Slowpoke, Krabby, Clamperl, and Togepi. I would like Ho-oh and Celebi ( Shiny ). Choose any 4 of the Pokemon I offered ( If you like all offers ). I can't think of a good time, can you pick? ??? Thanks! For non-legendary shinies, can I have a shiny Breloom and Ralts? My top priorities of your Pokemon ( Incase I cant get all 4 ): 1st- Celebi 2nd- Ho-oh 3rd- Ralts 4th- Breloom. Thank you for viewing my post and please reply soon. I wouldn't be agonizingly sad if you said no, I'd just be sad ( Not trying to beg, I just am a bit jumpy and weirder than usual today ).

Hi. I can give Skorupi, Croagunk, Magnemite, Snorunt, Swinub, Gible, Aipom, Bonsly, Drifloon, Nidoran ( Male ), Diglet, Houndour, Porygon, Slowpoke, Krabby, Clamperl, and Togepi. I would like Ho-oh and Celebi ( Shiny ). Choose any 4 of the Pokemon I offered ( If you like all offers ). I can't think of a good time, can you pick? ??? Thanks! For non-legendary shinies, can I have a shiny Breloom and Ralts? My top priorities of your Pokemon ( Incase I cant get all 4 ): 1st- Celebi 2nd- Ho-oh 3rd- Ralts 4th- Breloom. Thank you for viewing my post and please reply soon. I wouldn't be agonizingly sad if you said no, I'd just be sad ( Not trying to beg, I just am a bit jumpy and weirder than usual today ).

Yeah sounds great! ;D but if you read the note in my first post It'll take a little I have to fix a problem if you don't mind wait :-\

I'll give you a Houndour and Aipom, for a shiny Eevee and shiny Wooper?
(If you can get them.)

I have the same answer I'd like to do the trade but I need to know if you mind waiting?

Welcome to my breeding thread! I need to schedule any and all trades so I know when to be on :p. As you know from the title I have LOTS of shinies. the only shiny legendaries I'm giving away are Manaphy and Phione, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Mew, and Arceus. You can name any shiny pokemon you want and I'll see if I can get it for you.
NOTE: Some of the shinies might not be shinies in trade I need to work something out to fix this once this note is gone it will be fixed.

Pokemon I want:
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Raikou
Houndour
swinub
Deoxys-Normal form
Deoxys-Speed Form
Deoxys-Attack Form
Deoxys-Defense Form
slowpoke
Feebas
Totodile
Nidoran(Male and Female)
Diglet
Growlithe
Magnemite
Cloyster
Krabby
Magby
Snorunt
Clamperl x2
Aipom
Drifloon
Bonsly
Gible
Croagunk
Skorupi
Togepi x2
Porygon
Palkia
and finally Jirachi

This screams [glow=red,2,300][/glow]HACK.

am i correct?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
How on EARTH does that scream hack?
those are the pokemon he WANTS, you nimrod.

If he hacked he would already have those, no?

Actually it isn't that unreasonable to be able to offer all those (minus all the Deoxys forms I think). If one is serious about completing their Pokedex, it is entirely possible to have that many just sitting around in boxes, heaven knows I have quite a few that are rotting in there, only occasionally pulled out to breed then quickly stuffed back away.

lol hey ppls I'm back :p and I updated my notes plz read ;D and I'm extremely sryI was gone so long I didn't have much extra time on my hands :'(

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
He might mean he's banned form the internet. Or if he does mean Wi-Fi, maybe his parents don't like it because they see it just like the internet. We're trading with people we don't know, some parents don't like that or agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.