• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Memories - Pokemon RP

Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/memories-pokemon-roleplay-discussion.21250

”Lapras!” The Pokemon had took a sharp turn down the wrong river, the transport Pokemon she was using taking them down the rough current that roared in her ears as they began to move faster down the water. “Ahh!” There was a waterfall that churned and foamed as the fast-moving water had led them right for it, and after that was a blur. Soon, they were led down the waterfall, and then black overtook the vision of the trainer.

She woke up with a shock, her breathing heavy and soon slowed as she realized she was dry, and there was nothing to worry about. Closing her eyes, she quickly opened them sharply again to think. ‘Wait, who am I, and who is going to be worried about my whereabouts?” She was quickly frustrated and got extremely worried about her own wellbeing, so much that she didn’t notice the weight on her arm.

“What is that?” She said out-loud, only to be surprised by a raspy voice that doesn’t seem like it was used in a decade. She studied the egg, and decided to carry it, only to be shocked by it moving a little. The egg was white with a little bit of fluff, with a dark grey boomerang-like mark in the middle and a red color on both sides of the egg. She furrowed a brow, and sighed with frustration at the egg.

“I hate this!” She yelled, stomping on the ground. Picking up the egg, she stood up to study her surroundings. ‘It looks so.. dead.. and barren. That reminds me, I need a nickname. Uhh, Sydney will do..’ She decided, shrugging and putting her hands into her pockets. Sydney felt a box, and pulling it out, she found some matches. Opening the box, it didn’t look like it was used at all, maybe once or twice. Sydney sighed, slipping it in her back pocket. “Let’s hit the road and maybe find something about this, alright?” Sydney said to the egg, and began walking in the never-ending field of dead flowers.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
K woke up, completely oblivious "why. The. Heck. Am. I. Here?!" He thought "need nickname.. K , i like that" then he noticed an egg, a Riolu egg "what's it doing here?" He thought, but, for some unknown reason, felt like he needed to take it with him "HELLO?! ANYONE? " he yelled trough the field of flowers

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A little backstory: He flew on his Fearow across he region, hoping to get to another destination quickly. Lots of measly bird Pokemon acted like it was some sort of flock. In front of him, a horde of Murkrow came at nearly the same speed. Both of them were so scared that they made an impact, knocking the trainer unconscious.

He awoke, confused. What? He generally had no idea of anything. He tried has hard as he could to actually remember who he was. "No...no...no...", he muttered, rubbing his head in stress. He looked to the right where an egg of a lavender coloration was. "Is... this my Pokemon? Why did I crash in this field?", he asked himself. He walked around with the egg in his hand, trying to analyze the situation.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
White. Blue. Yellow. Green. Pink. Orange. The boy woke up in a flower field. Was it a flower field? He wasn't sure. He suddenly realized he was hugging a pink egg with darker pink swirls. Azu stood up, realizing that he knew nothing about what happened before this. "O...kay. LEt's start with a name. How about. A... And then Z...? U! Ah-zhoo! Azu!" He said it over and over, then looked at the egg. What egg is this? It looks important, and I guess I'm taking care of it now.

The sun's rays beat down over Jaycee's motionless body, the warmth lulled her into deeper sleep despite her eyes gradually opening. "Where-" the young woman began as the flower-speckled field came into focus. Jaycee forced her body into an upright position- her body was sore, what could you expect after sleeping on the floor? How long was she asleep for? Jaycee had trouble answering those simple questions, the female looked around once more, her honey brown gaze focused intently on a splash of brown in the tall grass. Jaycee let out a snort as she crawled towards the lump, parting the grass to reveal the ovular shaped egg. The egg was dark brown, sort of lumpy in texture- as Jaycee ran her hand across it's rigid surface she sighed and her eyebrows furrowed with empathy. "Poor little thing, out here by itself." Jaycee sighed, then without a word she scooped it into her arms. She had no idea who or where she was, but at that moment nothing mattered more to her than protecting that strange lost egg.

Miles woke up with such a start that one would wonder what kind of monster had jumped at him in his dream, his mouth flung open but he seemed to be at a loss of words. The boy's eyebrows scrunched in deep thought, he was sure that he had just been attacked by something- what was it, though? Unable to recall such a situation, Miles turned his pink gaze- clouded with confusion- towards the sun. "Good to see you're still there." Miles stated with a chuckle. The boy stood up slowly and rocked back and forth of his heels, what had happened? Honestly, he didn't seem as disturbed as he should have been. A glisten in the grass caught the boys attention, curiosity overwhelming his expression as he walked towards the object. "Well look at you!" Miles huffed with a smile as he lifted an egg from the ground. The egg was a soft purple shade on top, and a thick line of brown wrapped around it's exterior. "You don't belong here-" Miles couldn't help but smirk, "Neither do I. Let's stick together, see if we can figure things out." Miles shrugged as he tucked the egg under his arm and began searching for clues.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Emma and her Ghastly were going up the Lost Tower, when they finally reach the top, something was tapping on Emma's shoulders, Emma turned around, and a man was pointing a gun to her head, and then it all faded to black.

Emma gasped for air, while waking up, it was like she was drowning, "w-what happened?" she questioned herself, before realizing something was in her arms, it was an egg, she scratched her head, because she was confused, but felt bandages, she stood up and saw a field of black flowers, she was confused at this sight, it's as if she doesn't remember anything at all, she looked back at the egg, and her vision got blurry, something tells her this isn't suppose to happen, without anything to do, she decided to walk through the field of flowers, to find something, anything, except these flowers, they were creeping her out.

She felt herself on grass but the scent of flowers hit her nose as well. She sat up slowly feeling her head hurt. "-Ow my head...feels like I got hit by hammer....what...happened?...where am I?...wait...who am I?-" She thought before opening her eyes. She looked around to see she was in a flower field but they as seemed to be wilted. She saw a young male laying just next to her as she made her way over to check on him and see if he was breathing. "-Oh good he is but who is he I wonder...Hm...I don't even know my name...well...I guess I have to make one up...Hm Ezra will do just fine for now...-" She thought again before shaking him gently to wake him up.

He mouned a bit feeling someone shake him. He sat up slowly as his head hurt really bad. "-What the heck....! Ow...I feel like someone hit me with a pole...but wait where am I...who am I...-" He thought opening his eyes as he looked around seeing he was in a flower field until he saw a girl wearing a mask just like he was. "-Wait,this girl is wearing the same mask as I am...how...strange...since I don't know her....Hm well since I don't know who I am I will have to make one...hmmmm...Crow should be fine..." He said moving the mask away from his face to see better.

"Excuse me sir are you alright?"she asked him as he looked to her. "Yes I am...my head hurts but I'm alright.."he answered. "-Odd...he has the same mask as I do but black instead of white...Hm-"She thought. "May I ask your name sir?" She asked him.

He looked to her before answering. "Its...Crow"he said giving a gentle smile. "Yours?"he added. "Its..Ezra"she answered moving her mask from her face to rest on the side of her head. Crow stood up before extending a hand out to her to help her up. She accepted his hand before she was pulled up as she noticed two eggs on the ground, one was a light blue color with black on the top and in the middle that form like a pointed design with a white dot on the side. The other egg was like a pale purple along with a bit of a dark purple at the bottom and in the middle which sort of form like a face mask as on it looked to be a feather with red and the bottom as the white colored the rest of it.

Crow and Ezra looked to each other before looking back at the eggs. "Why are there...eggs here?" Crow asked. "I really don't know...but its not right to just leave them here so we might as well take them" Ezra said before she grabbed the light blue egg holding it firmly in her arms while Crow grabbed the pale purple one holding it firmly as well. "We should stick together to see if we can find others that ended up like us..."Ezra suggested. "Seems like a good idea...we don't know where we are, who we are, and how we got here so we are both clueless at this point..."Crow said sighing.

Ezra and Crow began to walk along the flower fields as they were completely unaware that they were actually siblings which they lost the memory to along with who they actually are.

The young man would have no way of knowing, but before he suddenly jerked awake, he was lying down on the ground in a tranquil slumber. Had he remembered the sublime feeling of comfort in remaining unconscious, he most certainly would rather have stayed sleeping forever.
What he did remember feeling was a sudden jolt in his body that provoked him to jerk awake in a cold sweat while panting heavily. He couldn't bear his surroundings initially as there was a blinding light shining in his eyes all of a sudden, so his first thoughts were on why he urgently woke up in the first place. He tried so hard to remember the last time he went to sleep and what sort of nightmare could even be so horrifying as to wake him up instantly to no avail. He couldn't remember anything, and what made it all worse was the tantalizing familiarity he went through when trying to recollect. It was just like trying to remember a dream: a recent memory that one would subconsciously recognize but fail to actually remember. Fortunately for the man, his eyes were finally adjusting to the light. He hoped it would give him some answers, however all he found just lead to more questions.

No matter where he looked, what he saw appeared exactly the same: a seemingly endless field of black flowers, at least he thought so. The man realized he was rather nearsighted and couldn't entirely make out the blurred scenery miles from him but the color lead him to assume they were just the same black flowers as the ones around him. Besides the sudden amnesia, this strange environment felt peaceful to him. He legitimately believed that he died and was in the afterlife, only to dismiss it after realizing he couldn't feel any incorporeal presence among him and that he could indeed feel pain. His body was sore, but thankfully only to the point where the pain feels annoying but not debilitating. He then took a moment to inspect what he was wearing, maybe he had something on him that could trigger a certain memory. He found that his look was rather formal considering that he was wearing long pants, a vest, and dress shoes. He wasn't entirely sure if this was how he normally dressed or if there was some sort of special occasion, nevertheless he picked a black rose from the ground, pricked off the thorns, and put it in his breast pocket as the black matched his undershirt and shoes. The need to find his identity was accompanied by his admiration for the oddly colored floral field around him which caused him to come up with a temporary name for himself: Coal. It just felt right to him for some odd reason.

He didn't notice at first, but there was an egg lying right behind his feet, decently sized at around one and a half feet and pigmented with two shades of brown and a couple splotches of pink. It stood out astoundingly compared to the field of flowers, Coal figured that like himself, the egg must have arrived here with him, it would be way too strange for it to be merely a coincidence. The egg didn't spark any familiar feelings in Coal, however that didn't stop him from picking it up anyway. Surprisingly, the egg felt more like a stone as it was both heavy and rather durable and dense. Coal cradled the egg in his arms and began to walk forward, hoping to discover something else of significance.

The siblings kept walking for a while now as Ezra's head seemed to still hurt a bit. "-I still can't remember how I got here? For some reason its just irritating!-"she thought before looking to Crow that had decided to tag along with her. "Are you alright Ezra?"he asked her. "Yes, my head is still pounding..."she told him. "Hm your not the only one..."he said sighing. She kept looking around more to see if she could spot another person around until she caught an eye on someone. "Crow look, there is someone over there"she said looking to him as she kept her mask on the side of her head. "Your right should we walk over to him?"he asked her. "We probably should...I'll move first and you can follow behind if you want"she told him as she began to walk into the flower field again as she made a bit of movements to see if she would catch the other males attention.-

Sydney felt like she was walking for hours. Every step she took, it was like the egg was getting heavier, and multiple times Sydney had attempted to change the way she was holding the warm egg, but it really didn’t make a difference and most of the time worsened it. Sydney decided to keep her eyes ahead and when she did, it was like she saw a Pokemon.

‘What.. is that? Let me get a better look..’ Sydney thought and titled her head, walking forward when the yellow Pokémon turned around and what was revealed was the iconic electric mouse. It sparked something in her mind, and she remembered a fragment about a Pikachu being cradled by a woman, though she didn’t see her face, just up to her neck. It seemed that she was pushing 50 or 60, and wore an admittedly ugly green dress.

The Pikachu was not friendly though, and it did not hesitate to shock them. Using the move Thunder, which was more powerful than Thunderbolt, it attempted to drop a bomb of electricity on Sydney and her egg, and being too tired to move, braced herself and protecting the egg with a “motherly instinct.” But.. it didn’t hit her, and when it was a hair away, just faded away.

Sydney stood up, puzzled, and looked around cautiously. ‘What was that? Some sort of hallucination I’m sure.. but that memory reminded me of absolutely nothing,’ Sydney put down her egg left of her and sighed as she didn’t have anymore weight in her arms. Still frustrated and tired, Sydney laid down once more to take a small rest.

“???, can you go get your siblings from the yard? Your father is working,” She didn’t see anything, it was all a blur, the people and what they were doing. Reluctantly agreeing, the girl went to the yard and was shocked to see a very intimidating, fierce Pokemon which was identified as Salamance. It sent a Hyper Beam the children’s way, and blind and confused, the girl jumped in front of the Hyper Beam, being critically hit. The dream ended there.

She thought someone was there but they seemed to have disappeared as if he wasn't there. "-What??...that's odd...I could have sworn he was there...was I hallucinating just now..-" She thought shaking her head as she felt the egg she was holding get a bit heavier. No matter how much she positioned the Riolu egg, it still felt heavy to her. She glanced to Crow with a confused look. "Did you...see that or am I just...crazy..."she asked him.

Crow saw it too and he wasn't going to lie to her either. He felt the egg he was holding become heavy for some reason but even if he fixed it better it would still feel heavy to him. "No your not crazy...I saw it as well"he answered her.

"??? Wait for me hehe I want to play with you" a girl said to the boy. "Alright but hurry up ??? Slowpoke hehe" he chuckled to her. "Hey! I am not slow!"the girl said as she caught up with him grasping his hand. "???,??? Time to head home" the girl and boy smiled to each other but they never separated from each other like they knew each other very well, as if they had a bond that could never be broken. As the girl and boy started to run back a sudden crack was heard on the cliff they were standing on and just like that it broke off as the girl and boy's screams were heard. The boy grasped the girl tightly as they fell fast down both with their eyes shut. The dream ends there without a second thought.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Emma was getting scared of this sight, it looks like she was in a really big funeral, walking for minutes, she felt the egg go warm, then cold in an instant, she even got surprised so much, that it nearly slipped out of her hands, everything was dark, until someone or something was in the distance, was it a pokemon?

Emma got closer for a better view, but also trying to hide, the shadow got in view, and it slowly resembled a Gardevoir, she ran to the mystical pokemon, thinking it could bring her back, but as it turned around, it vanished, it was like some kind of illusion, was she hallucinating, Emma shook her head, but it never came back, she fell to her knees, and cried for help.

Pollen-Puff

Azu heard a help cry that seemed to be close, so he ran in that direction. He thought he saw the silhouette of a Gardevoir on the ground but he quickly dismissed it. Stopping for breath, he saw a girl and walked up to approach her, but heard a strange laugh. Suddenly, a black orb approached the boy. It started to divide and each one moved in whimsical patterns. They then all turned into small sparkles and something changed in Azu's mind. His train of thought quickly began to degrade and he eventually tripped and fell and just stayed there (Confuse Ray).

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Jordan was getting desperate to find someone to explain what was going on. Hesitating, he asked the egg. "Um... this may sound weird, but who am I?", a flash of white hit him.

"Hey!", a man in at least hi 40s approached him," You got some never challenging us!" Behind him, a gang was laughing at him, which confused him. The man pushed him to the ground. "We don't do no battles 'round here!" Jordan just sat there, confused. A Machoke appeared by the man. Everything turned black.

He shook his head. "I guess that was a memory!", he said in glee," Though what should I call myself..." In desperation, he looked down at his footwear. He was wearing the same Michael Jordan branded shoes in his memory. "How 'bout Jordan?", he said to himself. Cheerfully, he approached a girl yelling for help. His face quickly turned into worry. "Hey... uh... what's wrong?", he asked.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After a bunch of walking on this no ending field, K finally saw someone.. and a girl.. tho he didn't recognize one of them, he had this deja vu feeling, despite not recognizing one of the people he saw , realising his hallucinations, he layed down with his heavy egg and started sleeping

Pollen-Puff

The Confuse Ray finally wore off and Azu realized that there were now more people around the girl. "Hello! I'm Azu - at least that's what I named myself... So who are all of you?" The egg shook and it looked like it was happy - maybe he was hallucinating, eggs don't do that.

Jaycee hunched over the small egg, letting it rest on her thighs as she attempted to give her arms a rest. Why was the egg so heavy all of the sudden? Her breaths grew heavier with each step, the egg seemed to become more and more difficult to carry and her eye lids felt heavy rather suddenly. Jaycee, never one to roll over in the face of a problem, took slow and dense steps- dragging herself across the field as if she were on some sort of mission. Then, with an abrupt sigh, Jaycee stopped moving. She came to realize that she had no idea where she was- or how large this field was, she could have to walk all day and more for what she knew. "Perhaps a rest would do us well." Jaycee spoke firmly to the egg as she sat down and placed the spherical object beside her, the egg rolled slightly and leaned into Jaycee's side as the girl slowly nodded to sleep. She fought somewhat, keeping her back straight and chin up in case she'd have to flee in an emergency- but she couldn't help it, and minutes Jaycee succumbed to the slumber.
"Watch it!" a loud cry shot out among a large crowd of people. The population seemed to move in unison, all bustling towards some definition. And in waving between each of the moving figures was a rather particular seeming girl, who was clearly racing the wrong direction. The insults and cries of passerby didn't phase the girl as she bumped into people and crawled between legs. The girl's appearance was foggy, blurred, and unclear. She had long pigtails and glasses, plus an ugly sort of dress which seemed to be stitched together with multiple hand-me-downs. The girl ran and giggled, carefree as any child should be, until suddenly she crashed into something. The girl stumbled backwards as she blinked up at a massive creature- a pokemon. The Ursaring let out a huff, angrily glaring at the girl.
Jaycee woke up with startling abruptness, turning to each side of her to check if what she had dreamed were possibly real. The girl attempted to slow her heart beats with deep breaths as she rolled the egg into her lap and stared into the distance. What was that dream? Why did it feel so real?

Miles had switched his grasp on the egg many times, he had tried every position he could think of- but it was still rather uncomfortable. He could swear that the egg was gaining weight, not the mention the occasional thrust that scared him half to death every time. Currently, Miles held the egg behind his back- interlocking his fingers to make a platform for the egg. As he walked, with his hands behind his bag, Mile's eyes were alert and searching. Ever rustle made him turn and stare, every change in lighting caused suspicion. Eventually, Miles decided that he may need to switch his approach to the whole situation. Then, suddenly a figure in the distance caught his attention. A large pokemon with flames down it's back, a majestic looking creature which caused a warm feeling in Mile's stomach. The boy felt that he was familiar with the figure- but he couldn't even recall how he knew it. The Rapidash reared up onto it's back legs and let out a strong cry, then suddenly from the corner of his eye- Miles saw a man. An older man, who was quite a bit past his prime. The man chuckled as the pokemon ran towards him, the wrinkles on his face shaped around his wide smile and his worn eyes lit up with joy. The pokemon and older gentleman rubbed each other and talked softly before turning slowly to Miles. The man opened his arms and seemed to invite Mile's closer, the Rapidash cooed by his side. Without hesitation, Miles brought the egg to his chest and sprinted towards the two figures, but as he grew nearer the figures seemed to become less and less visible. Miles's face contorted with frustration, he had to get to that man- he could help him! Suddenly, a pebbles under Mile's foot caused the boy to lose footing and fall forward. HE instinctively wrapped his body to protect the egg and fell to the ground with an oof. When he looked up, the vision was gone.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Seeing someone hear Emma's cry for help, lightened her up, but the guy that was approaching her, suddenly fainted!?, this made Emma lose hope of getting out of this place, she was shocked seeing the boy just faint like that, "a-are you okay?" she asked worried, but the boy didn't respond, finally, after some time, the boy woke up, she was confused at his sentence, "Actually, i don't know who i am" she looked down in dismay, but she was confused at him questioning about people behind her, this made her shiver.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
He got up, looking down at his egg. "I asked this thing what it was, and all of a sudden I passed out. I think I may have been involved with a mafia?", he explained. Suddenly, a whole group of people began to be visible behind this girl. Avoiding the topic, he asked another question," I just made a name up, Jordan, you should, as well. It helps you relax, oddly enough!"

Ezra and Crow continued to walk along the flower fields while holding the eggs. She felt as if she was hearing others around in the distance but shook her head. She probably was hallucinating but she couldn't help but wonder if it was real or not. She sighed before looking to Crow as he had the same look as her. They both felt "lost" and "confused" because they didn't know who they actually were. "Hopefully we can at least find others around here"Ezra said keeping her eyes on Crow. "If we keep looking, we will eventually Ezra"Crow said glancing to her.-

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
The boy had been walking for quite some time now, searching for a sign of life in the wast field. He made out some silhouettes, but they turned out to be illusions in the confused boy's mind. He didn't remember his name, or anything about himself, really. He nicknamed himself "North" for now, since he couldn't stay without a name, of course. He stopped and examined the egg he was holding once again, noticing it got slightly heavier. North didn't really know why he was carrying it around. He just felt... a connection?

Anyways, North just continued walking, with the fragment of hope in him. He suddenly saw a big dragon-like Pokemon staring him down. He started backing away, intimidated by the large creature. The Pokemon suddenly dashed towards him, and North tried to run away. The dragon quickly caught up, but when he touched North...

"I-it... dissappeared?" North glanced around, but there wasn't even a trace of the dragon. "I guess... it was just a dream... But it felt so real..." He continued walking, trying to forget that happened... Or, didn't happen...

Pollen-Puff

Azu looked at the girl and saw her shiver. "Are you okay? You must've been the one who cried for help." His stomach growled and he realized he was ravenously hungry. "Do you have any food on you, by any chance? I'm staaaarving..." He considered the egg, but he couldn't bring himself to hurt the Pokemon inside.