• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Oh alright. Thanks for trying in the first place though, it's still an amazing job.
I'm glad you like it.

Thank you everyone for saying such nice things. Makes me glad that people like my sprites.

Nicktallica: I really enjoyed doing your request, and I think it came out very nicely.
sdfsdf-1.gif

What do you think?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, here's gtab's request too.
xfgfdgddf.gif

Yay for boredom. It makes me make sprites.

So anyways, I decided to sprite out another character of mine.

sadie.gif

Her name's Sadie. She doesn't exist in the present time of pokemon right now because she's one of my other character's and someone else's kid.

She was edited off of one of the Mira sprites, and part of her hair was scratched. Oh, and I stole the bow from Marley.

sadieteam.gif

And just because I felt like it, I made a team shot for her. Her Budew is a girl named Rosie, and her Croagunk is a boy named Shugo.

Sorry haven't posted back in a while but that Jirachi cosplay and the OWS was awesome!

I have a new request if your dont mind.I would like a Scyther, Kabuto, Armaldo, Miltank, Blissey, and Lickilicky OWS...please...

I think it looks like too much so if not just the first three pokemon would be good.

Haha, see what I did there? I started a completely uber chain of Platinum mug shot requests. (That you just happen to be amazing at)

I like the Isaac (that's his name right?) sprite, it's so...colorful!

Sorry haven't posted back in a while but that Jirachi cosplay and the OWS was awesome!

I have a new request if your dont mind.I would like a Scyther, Kabuto, Armaldo, Miltank, Blissey, and Lickilicky OWS...please...

I think it looks like too much so if not just the first three pokemon would be good.
There already are Kabuto OWs, so I'll just post them. I'll get to work on your other ones though.
kabuto.gif

Jeydis, I'll get to work on your mugshot soon too.

And Cody, thank you for that compliment. I didn't think of myself as brilliant, I just liked making these sprites for myself and others. And thank for the compliment on the Isaac sprite, he very quite colorful.

Yes, you are brilliant in the field of spriting. Brilliant is not a compliment just throw around to hobos either!

Though I do have a question, would you mind if I saved all the Platinum style mugshots? I don't know what I'd do with them, probably just to stare at, but I'd never claim to make them.

Hi Meep. :)

is it possible for you to make a platnium mugshot of this character?

but have her clothes black?
I'm gonna deny that request because she's one of my characters that I will eventually use for a project that I have been slowly working on.

Aura, could you please give me a more detailed description of how you want the mugshot to look like?

And dragonblue, you can find the platinum front sprite here and I believe the back sprite is still the same as the d/p one.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Heylo, meep. I've come for a request. ^^

I've been seeing some of your nice platinum mugshots around, and I was hoping I could get one of the person that I have as my avatar. Please? And thanks in advance. ^^

I'm glad you like it.

Thank you everyone for saying such nice things. Makes me glad that people like my sprites.

Nicktallica: I really enjoyed doing your request, and I think it came out very nicely.
sdfsdf-1.gif

What do you think?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, here's gtab's request too.
xfgfdgddf.gif
WOW I love the Isaac sprite! Better than I ever thought anyone could do it! Thank you so much!

Now can you please do a Garet? Lol you don't need to.

I'll do your request Nicktallica. I already know what sprite I'll use anyways. :D

And I'll get to your request when I get a couple others done Shiny. :)

Thank you so much. They look uber awesome.

Also, not sure if you noticed but I posted another request. If you did notice you can hold that off until you get more free time if you accepted it.

meep could i have a trainer please?
hair: black, erm could it be like Riley's hair? (EDIT i hanged my mind can i have the bug elite 4 gut hair withut the spike bit please?)
shirt: could it be an aqua or navy blue colour? long sleve.
pants: black
trainers: white with blue souls.
please and thank you.

could it be the rich kid pose please?

Wow. Jey's mugshot turned out great. And you're getting flooded with requests, which is good.

Told ya you were brilliant.

I'm glad people think I'm good at this, and request things from me. I like spriting things for people.

I got Nicktallica's request done.
dffsdsdffds.gif

This one was fun.

Wow that sprite you just did looks really good. Your extremely talented, can't wait for my other OWs.

I'm a bit too excited I think though, xD.

Edit: Oh I have a question, can we take some of the Pokemon OWs on the first page. I want to start collecting them and put them in my sig later. I just want to make sure I have your permission before I do that.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Awesome, Meep. That's soo awesome, there's no other way to describe it. XD And thanks again! *thinks about remaking her little banner sig with all her requests that she's made from looong ago*

You might, just might, see that in a signature soon. ^^

Sorry I noticed I put Kabuto and I meant Kabutops...sorry.

If you wouldn't mind doing a Platinum mugshot of this guy:
6skhugz.jpg

Can you put dark gray highlights though. If you can't make the mugshot can you do an IAWW instead than.

Thanks ahead of time.

Hey xGxAxBxYx, can you please stop deleting your post, and then reposting it? I do see it and I work out of order, but I will get to it. You don't need to keep doing that.

Oh sorry it's just that I'm editing it and I really don't see a need for keeping two of them. I used the modify button before, but the picture got deleted and rehosted so I put this picture on my Photobucket just in case the other person deletes his. Sorry again, and this time it's staying there because it's on my photobucket now.

hey meep great work on your Platinum mugshots
I didn't see a waiting list so i am gonna request one of this char
aero-1.png

please and thanks
If you cant make it right away thats ok I understand

Hiya Meep, I'm here to request one of your fantastic trainer sprites :)

Would my description of my PRP Character be enough to go by? Link here

If possible, I'd like it to be based on the Lass/Waitress/Snowy Female Ace Trainer.

Please and thanks in advance :)

Excuse me, Meep, but I've noticed the popularity of your Platinum mugshots. I was wondering if you could make me two, based off my two main PRP character's bios for accuracy. The link is:

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=903.msg45342#msg45342

I would really appreciate if you would do this!

Please and thank you!

*Carmen takes a deep breath*

And here is like my second request ever. It's a platinum sprite of Carmen^^;

She has:
long wavy black hair
silver (or gray) eyes
dark red collared long-sleeved shirt (and if possible a suit vest on top of it)
and she's kinda tanned too

Carmen isn't the type to do a dramatic pose but I really don't care too much about it.

I hope I've posted the request correctly and if I need to put in more information just let me know. Your work is beyond awesome :)

Alright guys, I'm gonna be a little slow on getting these requests done because my computer got a virus and I now have to use the one at my aunt's house, which I only get to go on at night. So please be patient and you'll get your requests done eventually.

Alright guys, I'm gonna be a little slow on getting these requests done because my computer got a virus and I now have to use the one at my aunt's house, which I only get to go on at night. So please be patient and you'll get your requests done eventually.
No rush, no rush. You have anyone who knows how to deal with it? (Safe mode, etc...)

Viruses stink i know i got one from an online game ugh horrible so no rush on the sprites like LoN said

No worries, and I know how much viruses suck. My grandmas and my moms computer have like 1000 before. Anyway just take your time, because your the one doing us favors. Good luck on getting it fixed though. They are extremely hard to get off.

I'm glad people think I'm good at this, and request things from me. I like spriting things for people.

I got Nicktallica's request done.
dffsdsdffds.gif

This one was fun.
I.. Wow! Lol. I'm speechless!
Ahaha. I was going to ask you to make Ivan and Mia, but you don't need to do it until you want to because I know you have that virus and stuff..

Get better, Computer! Lol