• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep draws too?

Why yes I do. But I don't upload them very often because I think people won't like them. I'm getting better and more confident about putting them up though, so I'll post some of them here.

I like doing traditional art, and here's my newest uploaded one.
AFROS_ARE_AWESOME_by_FatefulWings.png

AFROS ARE AWESOME PEOPLE. xD
Lol, I used Copics and Prismacolor markers.

I've been practicing with digital art now that I have a tablet.
softshadesample.png

I did this one of Lucian before I got my tabbie. I was gonna open a shop and use this as a sample, but never got around to it. I did this all in Paint Tool SAI.

Click on the picture to fullview. This one is huge. D:

This is an entry for a DA group called Pokemon Battle Frontier. It's my OC Adena and I'm happy to finally have some solid info about her and her team. I did this all in Photoshop. 7.0.

I do dabble with doll bases too, but I'm not sure if it counts as pixel art because people on DA complain about them not being art sometimes, so I might post some up later.

If you want to see all the stuff I have on my DA, go here: http://fatefulwings.deviantart.com/

What do you all think of my art skills? And how could I improve?

Meep draws too!!!

And she's good at it!!!

I'm especially in love with that Ralts. It's adorable!!!

And, you drew all the pogeymanz on that team card, I assume?

'CAUSE THOSE ARE FANTASTIC!

Daww...thanks you guys!

Yes Cody, I did draw those pokemon. They took forever and I needed references because I can't draw animal-like things very well.

Oh yeah, I just finished doing this for practice.
An_Arcanine_is_my_Daddy_by_FatefulWings.png

It's Adena's Growlithe Juno, and her daddy Yun-seong.

Why yes I do. But I don't upload them very often because I think people won't like them.
Not like them? Meep, you can draw waaaaaaay better than me. And now, not only sprites, but DRAWING TOO?! Next I expect you'll be able to BREATHE better than me ::)