• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Medieval Pokemon

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"BULLDOZE!" Pete screamed. Suddenly the ground started to move vigorously. Pete could feel it and he was pretty sure Gray could as well. "Gyarados is really strong..." Pete thought just as the bulldoze stopped suddenly.

"Onix! No!" Onix was about to faint, but gray gave him an oran berry. He lived on just 10 HP.
"Do it! Now!" Onix released all his power. He hit his tail on the gyarados. He jumped and wrapped gyarados. He smashed gyarados.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Gyarados got smacked to the ground and fainted. Peter then returned his fainted pokemon and said, "Good battle," because he didn't want more of his pokemon battling for now.
Pete walked away and fed his pokemon some berries and gave Blade a rare candy.

Last edited:
"Hey, this match isn't over yet! not until one of us loses all his pokemon! Come back here!" Gray said as he started running after the kid with the gyarados. "Come back here!!" He shouted.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Pete was about to keep going when he heard Gray again. "Okay we'll keep battling," Pete said as he took out Drilbur's pokeball.
"Drill Drilbur!" Drilbur cried.
"Drilbur, Use Drill run," Pete yelled. Drilbur then charged fast at Onix.

Onix fainted. "Onix! No! Go, jackie!"
"Use focus punch!" Jackie was focusing. He is charging.
"Come on, jackie! I know you can do it!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Quickly Drilbur, Use Dig to Avoid the Focus Punch!" Pete said. Drilbur then Dug his way underground like how he used drill run. Pete hoped he would win the battle.

"Jackie! no!" Jackie hit himself as he missed. He fainted.
"I trust you. I know you can do it." Gray held his last pokeball. "Go, Hacky!"
"Use conversion!" Hacky's type changed to Ground.
"Use... um... what ground type moves are there? maybe earthquake?" Hacky made a small little earthquake that did almost no effect.

Clark finally reached the city to see a battle just end.
"Okay guys, let's explore a bit." Clark said almost out of breath, her backpack seemed even then it was before. But she ignored it.
"Look, there are a couple of people over there, maybe we can battle some of them." Clark said hopefully, and headed over.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Peter watched as Drilburr fainted Jackie. Peter grinned as he fainted it. "Good job Drilburr!" Peter said. Drilburr smiled. Peter watched as Gray sent out his final pokemon. It was a pokemon he had never seen before.
"Drilburr use Drill run!" Pete said with a smile. Drilburr fired himself at Hacky.
"Drill!" Drilburr said. Drilburr was getting a bit tired and bored.

"Hacky! No!" Hacky got down to half HP.
"Use conversion!" Hacky dissapeared into the ground.
"Try to find him now." Gray didn't think about the fact hacky stayed in the same place. Drilbur could've hit him without seeing him.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Drilburr uh, use dig and try to find him!" Peter said carefully. He was confused when Hacky turned invisible and went underground. Peter wondered where he was. "There are no signs to show where he is," Pete said worringly.

"Hacky! Escape it maybe...?" Gray was confused as he didn't see hacky either.
"Oh god. I am gonna regret using conversion." Drilbur must have had some amazing smell skills, because he dug out of the ground straight under hacky. They both flew up high. When they came back down, hacky had already fainted.
"Well done." Gray said. Something sparkled on drilbur. "What's this?" Drilbur has had an Up-Grade on him which he probably found while he dug. Gray took it. "Now all I need is to trade it with you and back to me and..." Gray gave the Up-Grade to hacky. "Do you wanna trade back and fourth?" Gray asked peter.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Sure?" Peter said in confusion while trading his Drilburr and recieving Hacky and then trading Hacky back for Drilburr.
"Drill Drilburr!" Drilburr said in confusion when he got sent out again. Pete then fed his pokemon berries and he walked away. Peter continued to walk to the Dark Gym.
"I wonder what Pokemon he'll have!" Peter said in excitement. Blade, who was right behind him turned blue like Gyarados did and then he changed form.
"DOUBLADE DOUB" Blade said after evolution. Pete smiled as he walked further.

"Okay... so according to the guide to pokemon I read once... if we trade it really fast it will evolve."
Gray gave his pokeball to peter. "Press the button and it'll say it's yours."
Pete pressed the button. Gray immediatly took it back and pressed the button.
Hacky's pokeball turned glowing white. He then came out of the ball. But he wasn't a porygon anymore, he was a porygon2.
"Hacky! Yay! You evolved!"

Clark arrived at the Dragon typed gym.
"Okay, let's go, we have nothing to lose really, and I am confident we can win." Clark grinned at her Pokemon, and entered the gym.
"Hi, i'm Clark, and I want to battle you." Clark said calmly.
"I am gym leader Becca, and it will be a 2 on 2." Becca replied and sent out a Garchomp.
"Sounds good." Clark sent out Shado, but came out looking like Flare, it was the illusion ability.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Pete had a frown on his face. He only just lost to the Dark gym.
"I guess I need to do more training," Peter said quietly. He ran through the forest to battle some pokemon.
"Maybe I should catch another pokemon," Peter thought. Suddenly a Scyther appeared out of nowhere.
"Bronzor, Use Gyro Ball!" Peter said as he threw Bronzor's pokeball

Peter smiled as he held Scythers' pokeball, He was proud of Bronzor because he had the disadvantage and still won. Peter then went to search for some Sitrus Berries.

"You sure know how to catch. Alright, I am going to challange the dark type gym. Ludo, here I come!"

Krrk! Gray opened the doors. They were hugh mungus (Sorry, not sorry) and had a skull knocker, which looked suprisingly real. The mouth was the part that knocked. "Hello, champ in the making! The gym leader is ludo! He uses dark type pokemon, so a fighting type or a bug type would be good against him! But he is not here right now, he must be in the Star Cave! Go find him, and then you could battle him!" Said a man who waited at the entrance of the gym. Gray ran outside, looking for star cave. "Star cave to the right, okay sign! I get you! Let's go!" Gray found a big hole in the mountain, shaped like a star. "So this is it, I guess." He entered the cave. "Hello? Hello? Hello?" His voice echoed through the cave. "Rrus! Starrus!" Gray heard the pokemon cry from deep inside the cave. "Never heard that cry before. What pokemon is in here?" He kept walking. "Here you are, speeding through the cave wasting your time." Said a dark voice. A dark figurine stood there, just waiting. "I haven't found the star pokemon that I wanted, But I found this." Gray recieved a star piece from the dark figurine. "I shall go, but we will meet again. I am assure of that." The dark figurine walked away. Gray decided to return to the gym, as the cave was too big.

Krrk! "Hello, has ludo returned yet?" He asked the man who waited at the entrance. "Yes, and he is waiting for you!" Gray sped through the gym trainers with ease, until he got to a room full of fog and a dark figurine standing in the middle. "So, you finally came." Said a familiar voice. "I thought you were going to discover what I couldn't back in the cave, but I guess not." The familiar figure turned around, revealing a man in his early 20's, with a skull mask covering most of his face, so gray couldn't really identify him. "Fret not, as I am Ludo, the dark type gym leader!" Ludo said. "And I, the ultimate Gray Palm, challange you to a battle! Go, jackie!" Ludo sent out a honchkrow. "Jackie! Use low kick!" It's super effective! The opposing honchkrow fainted! "Honchkrow, return! I choose you, weavile!" Ludo sent out the weavile, whilst returing the honchkrow. "Jackie! Brick break!" Weavile is down to half of it's HP, and it looks like it might cry! It's super effective! The opposing weavile used ice fang! "Jackie, use close combat!" It is super effective! The opposing weavile fainted! Ludo returned weavile and sent out houndoom! "Already to my last pokemon? That was harder then I expected! Use night slash!" It was not very effective, but it was a critical hit which fainted jackie! "Go, hacky! Use metronome!" The metronome was hyper beam! Houndoom is down to half HP! "You aren't as weak as I thought you were!" Houndoom used bite! Hacky survived the hit on 1 HP! "Use metronome again!" It was explosion! Hacky and Houndoom fainted! Gray won, because he had more pokemon alive! "Wow. You could win the league, I am sure of that. I did not expect a challange... I had a young boy with a gyarados earlier who was easy. But you were a huge challange, and I had a hard time defeating your hitmonchan. Here, as a gym leader, I need to give you this." Gray recieved a hell badge. "I also want you to take this as a little gift from me." Gray recieved a TM66. "It is a TM66. It contains the move payback. It will deal more damage if the opponent can hit first. And the sting wrap is also yours." Gray gave the sting wrap to his pokemon. He got out of the gym. "I got the hell badge!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Pete watched as Ludo lose to Gray and he smiled. If he could win then Pete thought he could too. Pete then heard what Ludo said about him.
"I WAS WHAT, YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!" Peter yelled, offended and enraged. Ludo smirked and said, "You can't yet, I have to heal my Pokemon," Which made Peter even more mad then he originally was.

Last edited:
Clark just nodded to Shado, they have been through so much they don't even have to speak when battling. Shado used foul play.
"Garchomp, use dragon rush!" Becca said, but Shado dodged it, and he used feint attack, Garchomp was at 10 hp.
" You are pretty strong for someone new to battling gyms, Garchomp use dragon claw." Becca told her Pokemon. Shado was hit and the illusion wore off, then he used feint attack once more to finish it off.
"I see, it was an illusion..." Becca looked a little baffled, then sent out a Dragonite.
"Dragonite use hyper beam!" Becca shouted.
"Zorua dodge and use Foul play!" Clark shouted to her Pokemon, the dragonite was to slow to dodge her hits, but it was bulky so it could take some hits.
"Dragonite, use twister!" A twister appeared and Shado tried to outrun it, and it almost got her, but she was able to pull away and use night daze. The dragonite fainted, then ANOTHER dragonite came out of a Pokeball.
"Great, okay, use Feint attack!" Clark told Shado.
"Dragonite use Dragon tail!" Becca said.
The two Pokemon battled, until Shado gave out and fainted, the dragonite was left at only 30 hp.
"Alright Flare, use Fire spin!" The Ponyta sent out a blast of fire and knocked the dragon out.
"We did it guys! We won our first gym badge!" Clark hugged her Pokemon.
"Well done Clark, you did VERY well for your first gym battle. Here is the Mythical badge, and some Sting wraps for your Pokemon. Good Luck on your Journey Clark." Becca said.
"Thanks, maybe next time you see me i will be Champion." Clark smirked.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Pete patiently waited to battle Ludo once more, hoping to crush him. Ludo sent out his Houndoom with a smirk. Peter knew now it was a fire type so he sent out Gyrarados. Peter lost last time because the majority of his pokemon are steel types.
"Gyarados, Aqua tail!" Peter said, flying his tail at the Houndoom. Houndoom couldn't dodge and was already at half health. Ludo took this by surprise.
"Houndoom, use flamethrower!" Ludo yelled. Houndoom fired at Gyarados.
"Not this time, Use Hydro Pump!" Peter exclaimed. The attacks hit each other creating a lot of steam.
"Dark Pulse!" Ludo said with a smirk. Gyarados took the hit.
"Use Dragon Rage!" Peter exclaimed. Houndoom couldn't dodge and fainted. Ludo, who was shocked at how quickly the battle ended, sent out Weavile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weavile succesfully fainted Gyarados and Bronzor but was really tired. Peter started to panic and then tried to focus. Peter then grabbed his newest pokemon's pokeball and threw it hard.
"Sycth!" Scyther called out.
"You really did some practice," Ludo said.
"Sycther use Fury Cutter," Peter said. Sycther attacked Weavile with fury cutter and then fainting it.
"Go Honchkrow!" Ludo said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scyther had fainted. Pete's last two pokemon were Blade and Drilbur. Pete sent out Blade.
"Use Fury Cutter!" Peter called to Blade. Blade attacked twice at honchkrow.
"Honchkrow, use Dark Pulse!" Ludo said. It was super effective on Blade.
"Use Slash!" Pete said hoping to end the battle and to his surprise, he did.

"I guess I owe you an apology, Take these items," Ludo said, giving Pete the Hell badge, a hourse voucher and some Sting Wraps.

Pete nodded an exited the gym with a huge grin.

Last edited:
Clark gave the Sting Wraps to Shado and Flare.
"Okay guys, lets head to the Dark type gym." Clark said.
"Zoura!" Shado pointed to her stomach.
"Okay, we will get lunch." Clark looked for a place to eat.