• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS manaphy. i need a nature for 'im.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I don't quite get what you're asking here... Natures are pre-set on eggs I'm afraid, and there's no way to tell what nature an egg has till after its hatched. So you'll be stuck with whatever nature you get till you can get your hands on another Manaphy egg.

What sem said is true, though, If your looking for a particular nature, it really wouldent matter for manaphy, it can be used for basicly anything, though i would say modest/adamant, just for the sake of attacking, or Hardy/Effectless natures, for being rounded :-\ but again, as sem said, the natures are preset for eggs

Either way, once you get the egg into your D/P There will be no way to change its nature, so all you can really do is hope.... or go through pokemon ranger again.

a) here's what you do to get the egg:
transfer from ranger to d/p
talk to guy in green at any pokemart

b) i did reset the game a few times, i could get a different nature every time.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Hmm, well then, if you're just asking for a nature, then go with one of the Neutral ones, (Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky.) since all of Manaphy's stats are the same.

once again, sem is right, but once again, i also have a point to make, you could go with the full attack rout, Adamant for physical attacks, or Modest for special attacks, or you could go the way of the tank

Bold or calm for a special attacker tank
Impish or carefull for a physical attacker tank

Though sems idea seems better to me, just pointing out some ideas