• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Manaphy Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 manaphy eggs that I dont need does anyone want 1? I really dont need 4 manaphy (had 4 eggs 1 hatched)

Are you looking for something in particular in exchange for them? I don't have much but I can see what I can rummage up...I know I'd definitely want one, as I don't have Pokemon Ranger and don't see myself picking up a copy just for a Manaphy.

Im not really looking for any pokemon it was just on 1st come first serve basis there just takeing up room in my boxes

Oh, well I'd be glad to be of assistance! :D I'm on Pearl right now, so would you like me to add you and go to the Union Room?

ok if your on right now add me to the pal pad and ill se you in the wifi room
and morganlefey Ill still have 1 so you beter get it set up

S

skyler

I don't need one seeing that ive got ranger but when i get pearl i might trade wit u

That was uncalled for 1 you dont have your freind code up 2 read what i posted before Im out if eggs 3 That was a really short post but if you actually put your friend code up Ill get you one

Its fine just add me to your pal pad and meet me in the Wifi center blow the pokecenter oh yeah the other day i made 2 more and forgot about them sorry :-[

P

Pokestar

May I please have one? If I can my friend code is on the left. My Diamond one please.

If these are legitimate then I'll take one, but I doubt they are due to
- The fact that you have three of them
- You said you could "Make some more"

By the second I hope you didn't mean you're breeding Manaphy, because you get a Phione from that

Dont worry they are real I mean by make more is that my pokemon Ranger is bugged up so i can get more that one manaphy egg from the same misson when you can only normaly get 1. So you could say Im cheating but its just a glitch.

I got a few things you might want...just tell me what you want and i shall be more than happy to take one of those off your hands...

Sorry My internet broke yesterday so I couldn`t get on till now I traded the last manaphy egg to a friend at school Sorry Im done running the manaphy buisness thingy Ill make a few more to trade in differnet topics but not this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.