• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mall of the Dead discussion

(Based off of Dawn of the Dead and Dead Rising)
The Zombie apocalypse has happened. The undead tear threw the streets eating anyone that they see.
A group of survivors take refuge in a mall. Will they be able to out last not just the zombies but the humans that now call the mall their home.
Rules
1. Fallow the rules as stated by the admins.
2. Be respectful
3. Have fun
Character bios
Name
appearance
Here's mine
Name: James Rivers
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short blonde hair emerald green eyes wears a white undershirt with a green over shirt. blue jeans and a Yankee's base ball cap.

Name: Danny
Appearance: he has Black hair with blue eyes. He often wears a black trench coat with a black dress shirt,black pants, with a blue tie. In warmer climates he switches to a blue hoodie with black gym shorts.

Advertising. Really? XD

Name: Drake
Appearance: Kinda long blonde hair, blue eyes, worked at a toy store in the mall before the incident so currently wearing his assigned giant teddy bear work costume. x)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
(Based off of Dawn of the Dead and Dead Rising)
The Zombie apocalypse has happened. The undead tear threw the streets eating anyone that they see.
A group of survivors take refuge in a mall. Will they be able to out last not just the zombies but the humans that now call the mall their home.
Rules
1. Fallow the rules as stated by the admins.
2. Be respectful
3. Have fun
Character bios
Name
appearance
Here's mine
Name: James Rivers
Appearance: Short blonde hair emerald green eyes wears a white undershirt with a green over shirt. blue jeans and a Yankee's base ball cap.
Shoulda put it your signature. That's what I did. I think I may join this when I have time.

Name: Michael "Casys" Casyhk
Appearance: Kyoya from Beyblade Metal Fusion but without the brown jacket.
Notes: A lone-wolf type, carries a black switchblade. :3

So spikey green hair jeans and a t shirt alright.
Also hell yeah swearing is allowed just don't over do it
ands finally accepted.

Name: Mitch
Appearance: blue hair and green eyes he often wears a black hoodie with a red Pokémon tee shirt and black jeans. He has blue shoes that are enclosed

Name: Eve Fairis
Sex: female
appearance: long brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a green tshirt, black shorts, brown hiking boots, green socks

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hope I'm not too late. Was waiting for others to post on other RPs:

Name: Darren Jones
Sex: male
Appearance: Brown flat hair, which he can make spikey. Blue eyes. Strong looking. Wears a black jacket with a zip and then a black/ dark blue t-shirt underneath.
Backstory (because I want to go deeper): An MI6 agent sent from Britain to investigate the outbreak of zombies in the USA. Trapped somewhere in the proximity of the mall when he received note that the outbreak was across the whole world, not just America.