• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Magpie's Berry Search

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
'Dex trades are complete. Thanks to everyone who traded with me, especially Ruko and tbpheonix ;)

Now I'm after berries. Please see post 11 in this topic
http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=4006.msg58474#msg58474

I can give you a Jigglypuff... the only thing i see that i'm interested on your list is Regirock though... do you have any other semi-legendaries or rare-ish pokemon you're willing to part with? Unless you're just willing to give Regirock for a Jigglypuff.. lol

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Jigglypuff for Regirock is fine with me. I have the other regis or any of the Uxie-mesprit-azelf trio...

I can solve your dunsparce and snubbull worries. Gladly trade them for a magby and a delibird. And would love to just get the 'dex info for the latios and regice ;D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Updated - Only four more to go :p

Feel free to request something for what I'm asking for, I might have it

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ya, I still want to do our trade :) Snubbull and Regirock have been waiting in their box :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Having completed my 'Dex I decided to move onto collecting berries. I'm currently after the berries that weaken super effective attacks.

Berries with a line through them are the one's I've already got

Occa Berry
Passho Berry
Wacan Berry
Rindo Berry
Yache Berry
Chople Berry
Kebia Berry
Shuca Berry
Coba Berry
Payapa Berry
Tanga Berry
Charti Berry
Kasib Berry
Colbur Berry
Haban Berry
Babiri Berry
Chilan Berry

I'm happy to trade berries for berries. If you need one of the berries I have (Not many at the moment I know), I'll trade random Pokemon. If you want a pokemon in exchange for the berry, feel free to ask. Obviously no legendaries :p

Note: If trading pokemon, no hacks please

Please post/PM me with any requests or offers. Also, be aware that this list may update quickly, I'm hunting for them ;)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Lol!

I think I have both the berries you mean (Grepa, Hondew?)

If that's right I'd love to trade for a Haban and Yache berry :)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I can't say the weren't hacked at some point in time.... but I have all the berries ^^;
if you don't mind "dirty" berries lemme know.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
oh. I have Hondew. The only Reason I don't have Rindo is because it died. >>

I can give you a Grepa berry then, and I'll let you know if/when I get a Rindo berry ;)

I can't say the weren't hacked at some point in time.... but I have all the berries ^^;
if you don't mind "dirty" berries lemme know.

Lol, for some reason 'Dirty Berries' makes me laugh. I don't think I mind them, I assume they act like normal berries (take ages to grow etc). Let me know what pokemon you want for some and I'll trade you :)

[glow=red,2,300]Edit:[/glow] List updated