• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic 2.0 The English Espers

OOC/ Discussion https://pokecharms.com/threads/magic-2-0-discussion.17918/
Nick walked threw London in the late nineteenth century. He heard people snickering at him do to his obvious difference. Nick came from mideavle England. Do to this he wore the clothes of the Wizards of that sec. A long pointed hat and over exagerated robes. He realized he'll have to change his clothing once he gets Settled in.
Nick originally came from the twenty first century. He stumbled on a weird computer file during his not so legal practices. He realized then that everything around wasn't real but just a computer simulation. He had to retreat to the past when the treasury department started asking question like how he someone had five million dollars in his bank account.
Ever since then he has been an active member of the medieval Europe sec. when the Espers were created during the second Atlantian magic wielders meeting. They were made as a way to stop those who broke the rules. He joined soon after.

He walked to the place that was determined to be the Espers base. He looked up at the name of the street. The name read Baker. He looked at the street address 221B. ' Why am I not surprised.' He said as he walked in. He noticed that he was the first person to show up. He laid on a couch as he waited for the others to show up.

Halt stood by the door to nowhere. In his small cabin, hidden deep in the woods, there is a door to nowhere. But with Halt's hacking, or Magical skills, it becomes a portal to anywhere. He tapped the solid oak door, and opened it. As he walked through it, the atmosphere dropped, causing his ears to pop. "Hullo the House!" He called over. As an elder to the Espers, he called an old fashion greeting through the house, folding his hat away, and sticking it in an infinity pocket, set to work like a pokemonn bag; able to hold an unlimited amount of things.

Arliss strode toward where the meeting was to be held. She was whistling as she strode confidentially with her head held high. She reached up to fix her hat, tipping the brim so that it covered her face a little more. As she came along to the meeting place she noticed the two others and raised a hand in a wave before continuing her walk closer.

Nick saw the two magic users and he sat up. " Greetings he said to both of them. One looked like an older gentleman while the other was a younger lady. " So where are you both from... What sec where you both apart of?" He asked keeping an eye on them both.

"Don't follow the secs. Im from the middle ages. But why would I tell you this? We know nothing of you." Halt said, looking deep into the other persons eyes. "You could be a random person for all we know. And just to say, do I look like I belong here?" Halt had his staff in hand, ready to do a memory wipe if it was a non-mage.

"Oh don't be so cruel. He's just curious," Arliss rolled her eyes and stepped infront of the other to be closer to Nick. Her right hand was outstretched and her smile was a little lopsided though it still held a kind gesture to it. She used her other hand to catch her hat when it started to fall off.

"Just look at him. Doesn't even know his stuff. If he had some brain cells, he would know there are barriers preventing non mages to come inside." He turned to the person who just spoke, reaching out a hand with a four fingered hand. "Halt." Halt said, like a name. It's a joke he likes to do with people.

"Arliss," the witch smiled and shook his hand before turning her body to face both of them on an angle. She placed her hands on her hips and shook her head, "but you still can't be to mean. He's just a baby still".

"The best way to learn. Remember, I've been teaching some people for almost 150 years now. Just 3 short." Halt said, turning back to the guy on the couch. "Who might you be? Are you new here?"

" Names Nick." He said looking at the bearded man. " I've been apart of the Medieval European wizards for ten years." He said. " And unlike mr Yensid here." He said as he looked at the man's beard. " I'm actually respectful to new people he said. He turned to look at the lady. " nice to meet you miss Arliss. What sec did you come from?" He asked.

"I respect those who respect their elders." Halt said, slightly sore from the comment. But it didn't show in his face or his voice. "Midevel times, aye? I've been there. I sit at a place I call the 'midpoint'. Every time leads there, but doesn't. I retired my full force job, and became a gate protector. What do you do?"

"Atlantian," Arliss smiled as she watched the two of them. She threw up a small stick and it expanded into her staff, which she leaned on happily. Yawning softly before blinking, "and now who's prying with the questions? Well anyway. Has anyone else shown up"?

" Healer of the scotish isles." He said as he looked at the man he then looks at Ariliss. " How is atlantis?" He asked always wondering about that.

"Doing well. Had a little bit of flooding due to some apprentices messing around but it's all fixed," Arliss hummed and adjusted her hat so that she could see better. The woman rubbed her eyes before returning to fully leaning on her staff.

"Isn't Atlantis a full magic city, or are there non mages there yet?" Halt asked Arliss. He knows most history, but knowing so much stops some timelines from flowing through. "Remember, if you need help with any apprentices, send them to me. Putting them in a still room really helps." A still room is a room where time stands still. It's deathly quiet, and is an excellent place for teaching. Literally no distractions.

"Full magical city to the best of my knowledge," Arliss shrugged. She yawned and stretched before relaxing, "and the apprentices are the charge of the full sorcerers put in charge of teaching them the rules".

"What you just said made no sense." Halt replied, and stamped his staff on the ground. A leather recliner appeared behind him, and he sat back onto it. With another wave, he got a plate of nachos. "So, I guess we call this meeting together? Or what?"

Nick took a cool Sprite out of his hat. " I guess we're the only ones who decided to volunteer for this." He said. " So where were you both from originally." He asked. He figured he would be working with these guys for a long time he might as well get to know them.

"Born into immortality in 2006. One of the creators of the first supercomputer. My data has no firewalls." Halt said with a evil grin. His lack of firewalls allows him to access difficult magic easier than the newer members. "Been on the active force for about 120 years, and was sent off the job to be the door keeper. Worst job ever, don't take it. Any more questions?" He asked the other kid, biting into a nacho chip.

"I think he meant place of origin," Arliss sighed and moved to lean against the wall, pulling her hat down to protect her eyes. She collapsed her staff and tucked it way before looking up at them, "Italy originally. That is what you meant right"?

"When you've been here for over 150 years, you start forgetting those things." Halt said, in a gruff tone. He started to twirl around a chip with his finger. "But what I can say, is I'm the programmer for the worlds first computer. Weep in shame."​