• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Lumiose, The city of Love !ROMANCE! (Discussion/Sign Ups)

Hello! Welcome to my first ever RP!!!! Now what I wanted to originally was kind of a battle tournament but I had the sudden urge for a romance RP so here ya go :p. Also all characters should be adults because we don't want this getting banned and sorry but NO POKEMON, ONLY TRAINERS. And one last thing, bring all of the smexy stuff to private chat, the farthest you should go here is making out. I dunno how to introduce the RP so I'll just post the character sheet.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Other:
Example of RP Skills (Write at least one paragraph):

I will be picky about who I choose as I will be only allowing SKILLED roleplayers to join. Also if you wish to use a picture for your characters appearance, credit the artist in your post and if you your using a pokemon that can mega evolve just say in your post you got permission. Bye~

Last edited:
Name: Ann Fujimori
Age (18+): 18
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Ann is a really extroverted and outgoing person. She's never shy and always ready for a battle. She's a but if a hot head and extremely stubborn, but always gets the job done. She can be a bit of try hard too but she always means well. She is also brave and can be a bit forceful.
Pokemon: Gourgeist (Phantom, Male) Primarina (Soley, Female) Empoleon (King, Male) Lopunny (Fiare, Female).
Appearance: Ann has long blonde hair and light blue eyes. She wears a black crop top with a black tank top underneath. She also wears ripped white short jeans and pink sneakers. She is 62.1 inches and weighs 150 lbs.
Other: N/A (Might update later)
Example of RP Skills (Write at least one paragraph): Ann layed down on her bed bored. Fiare was braiding Soley's hair as Phantom watched TV and King watched over them. All of a sudden an emergency broadcast came on. Ann and her pokemon gathered around the TV. Apparently someone had hacked into the news channel system and posted an emergency broadcast... but the only thing on screen was a video of cute Growlithes playing together.