• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Luigi777's Trade Post

Hey guys, this is (obviously) Luigi777's trade post.
For general info on me - I don't IV breed, and I sort of EV train, but (from what I'm aware) not perfectly. I do enjoy breeding fun, powerful and/or unusual moves onto pkmn, so if you have a request, depending on what it is I may be able to help you!

Anyway, onto the good stuff:

Stuff I have:
Babies
Snubull with Present and Thief
Pichu with Present
Cleffa with Present
Chansey with Present
Sneasels with Ice Punch, Swords Dance and Brick Break
Corsala with Aqua Ring, Spike Cannon, Power Gem and Mirror Coat
Syther with Agility and Baton Pass
Numel with Earthquake, Rock Slide, Lava Plume and Earth Power
Zubat with Hypnosis
Rhyhorn with Earthquke, Stone Edge and Stealth Rock
Ledyba with Silver Wind, Aerial Ace and Giga Drain
Lapras with Surf, Thunderbolt, Icebeam and (I belive) Sing
Torkoal with Heat Wave, Iron Defense, Amneasia and Flail
Duskull with Pain Split
Riolu with Crunch (EASY TO GET ADAMANT)
Eevee with Wish or Shadow Ball
Growlithe with FlareBlitz
Gligar with Roost and Earthquake OR Baton Pass, X-Scissor and Swords Dance
Vulpix with Energy Ball and Hypnosis
Shelldar with Rapid Spin
Oddish with SolarBeam, Sludge Bomb and Sunny Day

General
Smeargle (Jolly easily)
Houndour
Wobbefet
Stantler
Other Random Stuff (just ask!)

Items
Yellow Flutes
Colbur Berryies
Coba Berries
Yache Berris
Many more super effective-lower berries.
Dragon Claw TMs
Sunny Day TMs
Trick Room TM
Focus Sashes
All Elemental Stones
etc.

That's most of the stuff - although as I said earlier, I'm willing to try to breed some cool pkmn some unusual moves, and I have other stuff that you can ask if you think I have it.

Stuff I Want:
Shinies
Zangoose (REALLY WANT) (Preferably a baby, but any with Adamant or Jolly is great)
Arcanine
Eevee
And Shiny Fire Types in General
And Shiny that is Green or Red

Normal Stuff
Pkmn with Cool/Unusual Breeding moves (esp. Fire types)
Ho-oh
Lugia
(Good Nature) Heatran
Tauros
Mew
Miltank
Feebas
Milotic

TMs:
Stealth Rock
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
Earthquake
Overheat
Dragon Pulse
Theif (Need!)
Water Pulse (Need!)

Items:
Power Items
Choice Specs
Choce Scarf
Choice Band
Leftovers
Black Sludge
Any "Pinch" Berries (Salac Berry, Liechi Berry, etc.)

The legendaries are just ones I would like to have, although I really would want a Ho-oh (the only Fire I don't have!).
I will trade a lot for Shinies.
Hope you guys can have something - just be reasonable in asking.
Thanks in advance,
Luigi

Note to all: I am curently looking for a Growlithe with:
Intimidate, Hidden Power GROUND and preferably with a Bold Nature/untouched (baby).
I know it's a LOT to ask, but if you can get this, I will trade a LOT of stuff for it! Thanks.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
If you can get me a male pichu with Present, I'll get you a male Tauros with Earthquake, Substitute and Return [because it's totally hard to get a male Tauros XP]

I can shoot for Adamant or Jolly if you'd like, just no guarantee of the Nature XD

I will love you if you could get me a Calm Ditto. I'll give you a Miltank with Reversal and Seismic Toss Holding a TM of your choice (Note the TMs were hacked).

Hey there. I was wondering if you have (or could get) a baby Turtwig with Lonely nature? Not sure at the moment what I can trade for it, but we can work that out if you want.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Want a Feebas with Mirror Coat (or any other choice egg moves?)? You could request a certain nature, too, and there's a good chance I could get it for you via one of my Ditto.

In return, one of those Numel sound nice. Got a male with that set? Otherwise, I need a number of Pokemon for my Dex... One eluding me right now is Shieldon, or just the Armor Fossil in general. If by some chance you could get me one it'd be great, but the Numel would be nice, too.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Armor Fossil would be great :)

So, Feebas with Mirror Coat, eh? Does the nature/gender matter, or not so much?

I can check. Gimme a little bit.

Hey, I was finally able to get you an offer.

I have a friend with a Growlithe that she's EV trained (doing ev training and breeding to get a really good one) and she's offering to evolve her Growlithe into an Arcanine, that currently has Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Fang, Overheat as moves, and has a Rash nature. She's willing to trade it for a Turtwig with Lonely nature. It's at level 44 right now. She says that if you'd like, she'll keep leveling the Growlithe until it gets Flare Blitz, and she'll let it learn it, but she needs to know what move you'd like to lose (if you want Flare Blitz).

Lincachu - it doesn't matter, although I would perfer Female (to breed more!).
Armor Fossil for it then.

Saturnstar03 - I checked around, and I don't really have a lonely Turtwig.... So, yeah. Sorry aobut that.

Note to all: I am curently looking for a Growlithe with:
Intimidate, Hidden Power GROUND and preferably with a Bold Nature/untouched (baby).
I know it's a LOT to ask, but if you can get this, I will trade a LOT of stuff for it! Thanks.

Saturnstar03 - I checked around, and I don't really have a lonely Turtwig.... So, yeah. Sorry aobut that.

Would you happen to have any Turtwig, then? If you at least have a Turtwig (or one of his/her evolved forms), then my friend can breed it with a Ditto and try and get the Turtwig I want. She says she'll still trade the Arcanine for the Turtwig (or one of it's evolved forms).

I could honestly breed the arcanine for a growlithe egg and a turtwig for you guys and I will make it easy for both of you two. I'll breed out a male and a female so you guys can breed out the natures you want all i ask is for four pokemon to help with my pokedex really but i wont be able to start the breeding until tomorrow after work really. Let me know if you guys would like for me to do that for you guys.

I could honestly breed the arcanine for a growlithe egg and a turtwig for you guys and I will make it easy for both of you two. I'll breed out a male and a female so you guys can breed out the natures you want all i ask is for four pokemon to help with my pokedex really but i wont be able to start the breeding until tomorrow after work really. Let me know if you guys would like for me to do that for you guys.

If Luigi can't get me a Turtwig, then I can probably take you up on your offer. What 4 pokemon are you seeking?

One is Weedle i know that for sure i have to look at my pokedex tomorrow and see what i need. I'm going to post a Trade thread soon when i have a few days off from work but I have to wait till next friday to actually get the list together but i can breed you the turtwig and try to get you both male and female. If i get a lonely nature first try i'll just trade you for the weedle if you have one. I can let you know tomorrow after i get off work and i get the pokemon off my pokemon ranch.

One is Weedle i know that for sure i have to look at my pokedex tomorrow and see what i need. I'm going to post a Trade thread soon when i have a few days off from work but I have to wait till next friday to actually get the list together but i can breed you the turtwig and try to get you both male and female. If i get a lonely nature first try i'll just trade you for the weedle if you have one. I can let you know tomorrow after i get off work and i get the pokemon off my pokemon ranch.

Oh, yeah. I can get you a Weedle with no problem. I can probably have it tomorrow if I do everything right (provided I have enough time). If not, it can be ready by this weekend.

I'm off this friday but it's only for one day unfortunately but I will be available tomorrow after 6 pm est and all day friday so I can try to take time to breed the turtwig i'm on breeding frenzy to set me up a second competative team. So I will either do the breeding at work when I go on break or when I get home. I will pm you when I got the breeding done, okay.

I'm off this friday but it's only for one day unfortunately but I will be available tomorrow after 6 pm est and all day friday so I can try to take time to breed the turtwig i'm on breeding frenzy to set me up a second competative team. So I will either do the breeding at work when I go on break or when I get home. I will pm you when I got the breeding done, okay.

Sounds good. :) I'll get that Weedle as soon as I can, too.

Y'know, trading with other people other than the creator in the creator's thread is frowned upon here. You can make your own topic to do that.

I'm giving both of you a warning. Please learn to read the rules of each board before posting.

Would you happen to have any Turtwig, then? If you at least have a Turtwig (or one of his/her evolved forms), then my friend can breed it with a Ditto and try and get the Turtwig I want. She says she'll still trade the Arcanine for the Turtwig (or one of it's evolved forms).
Yeah, I have a Turtwig, so I can definently trade. For the Arcanine still? Or something else - I really need like a Theif or a Water Pulse TM. Whatever you want.

Yeah, I have a Turtwig, so I can definently trade. For the Arcanine still? Or something else - I really need like a Theif or a Water Pulse TM. Whatever you want.

Is the Turtwig a male? If so, I'm getting a female Turtwig from someone else. If I have both a male and a female, then I can breed them to get the one I want. :)

Does anyone have a jolly/adamant garchomp there willing to trade?
Or a Naive Infernape?

I dont know if its too much to ask for...but i have a couple shinies if anyone will help me out.

Actually, I don't own either - I'm looking for them. Sorry about that.

Note: I'm really busy right now, which is why I haven't made any arrangements to trade - will update when I can. Sorry.

I have feebass out the wazoo.
I'll trade some... but i gotta get off so I'll check back to see what I want in return.

deadskinneduber - Ok... I don't really need one though.

Crashy - Which Gligar? Or just one for the dex?

Aero - Sorry, I already got a Feebas earlier - sorrry about that.

i have almost every pokemon im oper for trades.any trades.and im a newbie here so how do i get the image code for the trainer card once im makeing it