• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for Starter Pokemon Not from Sinnoh

I'm looking for someone willing to trade:

- Bulbasaur (or any evolution)
- Sqirtle (or any evolution)
- Charmander (or any evolution)
- Mudkip (or any evolution)
- Torchic (or any evolution)
- Treecko (or any evolution)

I have these to trade:

- Turtwig
- Piplup
- Chimchar
- Eevee
- Umbreon
- Espeon
- Leafeon
- Glaceon
- Mantine

I can also get any other Pokemon that evolve through happiness.

I can get you Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, and Cyndaquil (assuming you need the last one). They will all be level 1, unless you request otherwise. Could I trouble you for a female Eevee and Mantine?

I can get you Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, and Cyndaquil (assuming you need the last one). They will all be level 1, unless you request otherwise. Could I trouble you for a female Eevee and Mantine?

I will take you up on that offer! Give me a little bit to hatch another female Eevee. Level 1 will be just fine.

[quote author=Hank Jones link=topic=5793.msg94499#msg94499 date=1238017010]
I'll trade you a mudkip for your leafeon.
[/quote]

I will take you up on the Mudkip too. Just let me know when you want to trade.

I can give you a newly hatched treecko. When you say any pokemon evolved by happiness, is it possible to obtain a togetic? If not, chimchar is fine :)

I can give you a newly hatched treecko. When you say any pokemon evolved by happiness, is it possible to obtain a togetic? If not, chimchar is fine :)

Xatu already said he could give me a Treecko, so I'm going to give him priority since he told me first. If he doesn't, then I will make the trade with you for a Chimchar.

Try not to be too angry at me for my epic screw-up I'm about to confess... *inhales deeply* I actually don't need an Eevee. I could have sworn I needed one, but I apparently had a few in one of my Pokemon storage boxes. I actually feel pretty bad for making you hatch all of those Eevee eggs, but I'll make it up to you. I can evolve a Milotic for you if you want it...

Try not to be too angry at me for my epic screw-up I'm about to confess... *inhales deeply* I actually don't need an Eevee. I could have sworn I needed one, but I apparently had a few in one of my Pokemon storage boxes. I actually feel pretty bad for making you hatch all of those Eevee eggs, but I'll make it up to you. I can evolve a Milotic for you if you want it...

If you would evolve a Milotic, that'd be great, but you don't have to by any means. I don't have one, so I'd definitely take it. Will you still take the Mantine for the others?

Evolving the Feebas shouldn't be much of a problem, as I have many beauty-enhancing berries at the moment (after a month of harvesting). I'll still take the Mantine if it's alright with you.

Evolving the Feebas shouldn't be much of a problem, as I have many beauty-enhancing berries at the moment (after a month of harvesting). I'll still take the Mantine if it's alright with you.

That sounds good to me. I'm ready to trade whenever you are. I'll be on for at least another couple hours.

p.s. do I need some junk pokemon to trade since you are trading more than I am?

Found It!!! I found it (I thought i marked it but i did not). i found my mudkip!!! Do you happen to have a smeargle? I always wanted one. If not, i'll take the espeon.

Can you get Togepi, or any of the evolutions, seeing as it evolves from happiness.

I'm not sure if you still need any of the Kanto starters, so if not I have alot of other pokemon for trade.