1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XY/ORAS Looking for Gooey Goomy!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Curtkid, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, gonna keep this simple and straight forward.

I'm looking for a Goomy with it hidden ability, female preferred. High IV's are not a requirement, but would be nice. Only thing of that immediately jumps out to me for an offer is that I got a crap load of Eevee's and Vulpix with Drought, but have plenty other options to trade if you're interested. Contact me and we can try to work something out!

2. PurpleTartan

Friend Code:
    2578-3623-6729
    I can breed you a Goomy with Gooey if you like. Can't guarantee good IVs as my Goodra only has 3 perfect ones. :)

3. That would be great, my friend code is on my trainer card, I'll add you ASAP! By the way, anything in particular that you want in exchange?

4. PurpleTartan

Friend Code:
    2578-3623-6729
    I'm mostly looking for HA pokemon; I have a trade thread myself, which has a list of pokemon I'm looking for. If you have any of them I'd be very happy. :D

5. Sorry Purple, I don't think I have any of the Pokemon on your list, not gonna lie, a good chunk of my Pokemon come from a previous gen so not many have a Hidden Ability. If you want, we could hook up a trade and you could take a look, see if anything interests you.

6. PurpleTartan

Friend Code:
    2578-3623-6729
    I need to breed your Goomy first. XD Do you have any grass or rock types you'd be willing to trade? Those are my fave types. :3

7. I have a very long list of Pokemon that includes Grass-Types, Rock-Types, Grass and Rock- Types. I can give you just about any grass starter if your looking for one as well.

8. PurpleTartan

Friend Code:
    2578-3623-6729
    I have all the starters. By any chance do you have an Autumn Deerling or Sawsbuck? :3

9. No, but I think I might be able to get one!

10. PurpleTartan

Friend Code:
    2578-3623-6729
    Cool, let me know if you can or not. :3

11. Curtkid, I saw you're post, and being a Goodra fan, I have to say: I think Sap Sipper is better. Pretty ironic, considering my name. But Sap Sipper grants you immunity to spore, and other grass type moves, allowing for easy switch ins to grass types. That leads to easy Flamethrower KOs. Gooey is only helpful as a.... dying breath sort of thing. As cool as Gooey sounds, Goodra is not built for physical attacks. It eats Special Attack for breakfeast but.... I just prefer Sap Sipper. :D (just my opinion)