• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for Cubone/Marowak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Cubone or Marowak that is holding a Thick Club. I have most Pokemon, so I can trade almost anything for it.

My rarest Pokemon that I am willing to trade for it are Dialga, Giratina, a Blaze Kick Chimchar and a Sky Attack Murkrow.

If you don't want any of these, but want something else for the Cubone/Marowak, tell me. I won't trade any legendaries except the ones stated so don't ask.

I have Three (2 Cubone 1 Marowak each with Thick club thingie.), but I'm busy right now so I'll PM ya' when I can.

Um, I don't want to sound like a greedy guy or anything but, I'd like a second Giratina. If you think that's a rip off, (I do) I'll throw in a 2-4-1 deal, you go catch a Magikarp or somthing else useless and take Giratina, and I give you a ♂ Cubone AND a ♀ Cubone!

Ok. That works. So basically 2 Cubone for my Giratina right? That'll work. PM me when you're available

Status
Not open for further replies.