1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for Certain Pokemon.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by ChimeraFiend, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, right now I am looking for a few pokemon with certain natures as it is. Here is the list of pokemon I am looking for. I can give you almost anything from Items to TM's and Pokemon. So here is what I want:

Adamant Tauros
    Jolly Aerodactyl
    Timid Snover

Thank you./

My FC is 0945-9918-2459

2. I can get you all 3. 2 for sure, but I'm not sure if I have a Timid natured parent.

My FC is 3137 2612 0012. Give me a few hours. I might leave the house later on so if not later, tonight?

Hmm, do you have TM 71, 80, 75 or 51?
    Or got any shinys or legends up for grabs? x] I'll do all three for a Legit Latios.

3. um... I can give you a Ho-Oh and all the tm's if you want.

4. Is it legit/not hacked?

5. yeah it's Legit. I got it in Fire Red. Don't worry it's not hacked. I don't touch those things.

6. Yeah, you only get 'em in XD or Colosseum, I forget which one. But sure, I guess I'll take your word on that. I'll get started on breeding.

7. thx, and btw you can get it in Fire Red, but you need mistery gift to get it

8. Oh ok. I googled it. xD I'll pm you or post here when it's ready. Thanks.

9. K, but I have to leave home in like 40 minutes, so if i'm not here when you are ready, we'll do it tomorow, but PM me when they're ready.