• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking For A Trade?

Hey everyone, BlueMeadow here. I know this is going to sound, well dumb. Yet I wondering if any of you intense breeders out there, could trade me a Empoleon and/or a Jolteon, for a basic level five random Poke'mon? I know that sounds, like I am getting the better end of the deal. Yet I haven't beat my Diamond game yet, and I need a little Poke'mon boost to help me beat it. Thank you for reading this message. ^^

-Blue

EDIT: I decided that instead of a Jolteon, any of the Eevee evolutions would work. ^^

Ok my trade offers are:

Shinx Level 5 Female.

Tentacool Level 29 Female.

Wooper Level 24 Male.

Yup, that's all I have to offer. Sorry.

If any of you are willing to trade a Empoleon and/or Jolteon for any of those. Then thank you. ^^

Do you have an other Eevee evolutions besides the first main three? I already have those three, xD. I just realized that today. Galcion or Leafion?

I have a couple Jolteons level 49 and 52 or a llevel 50-something Flareon, and a few low level other eveelutions. I don't really mind what you give me, These guys are jsut taking up space anyway :p