1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for a pkrs

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Nim, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Nim

Nim

Hey yall,

I have decided to try EV training and I was wondering if anyone has any sort of pokemon at all the is infexted so I can spread it to my pokemon.

I can always trade it back to you if you want but if you want me to trade you something for it just say what you want and there may be a chance I have it.

Thanks alot guys, I appreciate it.

2. I have one. And you can keep it. Do you have a Jolly natured Ditto or Jolly Synchronize ability Pokemon? If not, I'll take anything else you wouldn't mind offering :p

3. Nim

Nim

Umm no, I only have a gentle and docile synchronize pokemon sorry. I dont really know what you want but I have a lvl55 lapras I dont really use any more so I guess you could have that if you want otherwise just say if you want anything else.

4. I'll give you Pokerus for a Nomel berry.

5. The Lapras is good. When can you trade?

6. Nim

Nim

We can trade right now if you want. Ill just add you to pal pad and send you a pm.

7. I just saw this. If you had told me I would have put it on the Zangoose myself.

8. Nim

Nim

Hanks so much for the pkrs Xatu. Now I just have to wait for it to infect my other pokemon.