• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for a Battle!!

Looking for anyone who wants to battle ;D. I don't have any ubers yet :(, and two more things, I don't know how to find my friend code. And I have only 5 badges and my pokemon are at levels 34 & 35 :-\. So anyone who is interested post here ;D.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Sure... I'll battle you...

I'll use my old in game team which I haven't touched since having access to the pal park XD

to find your friend code go to your key items bag and look for something called a "Pal Pad"
It will tell you your FC. if you don't have one.... PM me.

Awesome and ty! k got it thanks again. I'll add you to my pal pad and just say when your ready to battle oh and I forgot something do you want to do single or double?

I'll join in that battle. Let me know when you would like to start. I'll use nothing but the Sinnoh pokemon on this battle ot make things fair.

k, awesome tomorrow would work I'll be on from 10:00 to about 1:30 (maybe earlier). and by that time thought I might have stronger level pokemon jsuk I'll tell you if I do cause all of my pokemon are now lvl 40 :p