• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Lookin' for a Smeargle!

But not just any Smeargle, one that can help me catch shinies. (what? >>)

So I am asking for a favor from anyone out there to trade me a Smeargle with the following moveset:

Smeargle@None
(nature doesn't matter, but a speed increasing one would be great ^^)
Mean look
False swipe
Stun spore
Filler (I honestly can't think of what else to put, if you have a suggestion, please say so lol)

I have some shinies I am willing to trade from chaining, but I don't know them off the top of my head.. So just ask and I'll tell you :)

My platinum fc is 2407 1825 1344 and my diamond fc is 2535 3502 0121

Hey, I could get you a bunch of Smeargles. :] I could try to get a good natured Smeargle for you. I have a spare one with Endeavor and Sketch currently, so I could just get that to learn the moves you need it to know. :3 I'd really like a Shiny Weezing if possible. Ponyta, Ratatta or Chansey will do fine as well.

Thank you. ^ ^ I will start getting the moves for Smeargle tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Good news, it has a Speed-increasing nature. ^ ^ The problem is, it also lowers Special Attack, it's worst stat. Well, it won't be knowing any special moves, so, :p.

I know this isnt doctor oaks forum page, but the fourth move could be forsight so you can hit those pesky ghosts, just trying to help a great shiny hinter sutch as yourself.