• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Look at the awesomeness of these Sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[glow=red,2,300]
Much better than any you can all do:

SpritePage3-2.png

Muhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahaahahha.....

You like?

The first person to lock this thread likes to look at animal pron.

That will make you not close this :D

The King is out.

Chaz
[/glow]

Be careful about triple posting the mods will get you for it just modify your first post

And your sprites are amazing i really like all the eveelutions/ninetales Really good

Triple posting is against the rules here, very much so. Triple posting is two accounts of double posting, which is a warnarble offense. So enjoy your two warnings. Read the rules before you post.

And I don't recommend you try to taunt the moderators or admins.
Or try to bring down others by saying that yours are 'Much better than any you can all do.' Some people work very hard on their fusions or spritework, so think before you type.​

I did think before I typed and I don't take anything back :p

So if I get 3 warnings I'm banned. Damn this forum isn't very good. Not a single noob would survive here for 2 seconds. You should do at least like a few day bans before they are perma-banned.

Chaz

:/ I'd just be careful if I ever get to the point of 2 warnings.

Anyways, I do like your splices. They look very nice and clean, although I think a little shading where new part overlaps another would be good. My favourites are the Eeveelutions/Ninetails splices, but I don't really like the Rhydon/Milotic/Moltres/Metagross splice. It looks more random than your other sprites.

Ahaha! Well, I'm going to lock this thread, since he was banned by Sem for SPAM. :'D I guess he was right, n00bs don't last long here, which is a very good thing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.