• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

LoN's Userbar Market - Requests -closed- :(

The only thing I saw was the first four slides went by fast, but then it went slow after that, although that could be an illusion caused by the loading of the page...

Major Update: From now onwards, I'm posting all new requests in my Showcase thread. This is so I can keep my shop here less cluttered and such like. If you struggle with getting the image codes and urls and such like, feel free to ask.

Hey LoN!
If it's possible, can I mix a some of the ones youve already made in an animation thats 3 seconds apart between each one?
I would like the LoN Fan, Heart Gold and Soul Silver Fan, and Pokecharms User one all in one animated one.
If it's ok, could you make me this one to animate in there too?

Subject: Metapod
Text: Metapod Fan
Colour scheme: Green
Anyone can use it.

It would be nice to also animate this with Pearl Player and GPX+ User if thats not too much. Thanks a bunch \o/

It would be nice to also animate this with Pearl Player and GPX+ User if thats not too much. Thanks a bunch \o/
Cheers for the request, Ulises. Here's the animated result.

ulises1.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Userbars/Animated%20Requests%20for%20Userbars/ulises1.gif[/IMG]

The rest can be found in the gallery, including Caterpie and Butterfree userbars.

Hey LoN, I'm sure I requested one before...maybe I forgot to Post it... anyway, could you do one with a Shiny latios saying Laties. Preferably with the colour of the Latios's green like for the backround

Did you read the first page?

Anyway, for LoN, sorry about the long request; I came with the top four:

Theme: Deoxys (Attack forme)
Text: Power of Deoxys
Color: red and silver

Theme: Lucario
Text Aura of Lucario
Color: Blue and Gold

Theme: Giratina (Orgin forme)
Text: Shadow of Giratina
Color: Black and a pinch of Dark Green

Theme: Rayquaza
Text: Flight of Rayquaza
Color: Green and Yellow

I came with the top four:
And sorry for the longer wait than usual. All are done, plus Rayquaza/Giratina and Deoxys have their own userbars as well in the gallery.

pohkemon2.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Userbars/Animated%20Requests%20for%20Userbars/pohkemon2.gif[/IMG]

Sorry if this annoys you since I already requested a siggy. xD

Subject: Just a Froslass. ^ ^
Text: ~Money can't buy happiness~
Colour scheme: Blue, white and lavender.
Answer this question also: Do you want other people to be able to use it? No.

Sure, I'll get right to it.

Cacti, however. I want to see you have more posts than you do. Because all you look like to me is a new member, without much sense who rushes into things without thinking. Prove you can last on this site and become a more respected member before I make that.

[size=5pt]Plus its really unoriginal >>[/size]

Hey lon, could you make me a user bar?

Subject:psycho Monkey (The user)
Text: Psycho Monkey Fan
Colour scheme: You decide
Let other people use it

I am aware that the request is here, I've been purposefully leaving this topic unread to remind me to do this :p

Probably get to this around tomorrow afternoon or something, and I'll probably use an Infernape to match Axel from the Rise of Team Neos.

Edit: Its been made, example sent to your PM inbox. Apologies for the epic delay, and Chimchar line Userbars have been made as well.

Hello LoN.
Could you make me a userbar please?

Subject: Togekiss and Jirachi. If only one then... Togekiss!
Text: Toastie
Colour scheme: Brown fading into white
Not let other people use it.

[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6204.msg110684#msg110684 date=1246336580]

Cacti, however. I want to see you have more posts than you do. Because all you look like to me is a new member, without much sense who rushes into things without thinking. Prove you can last on this site and become a more respected member before I make that.

[size=5pt]Plus its really unoriginal >>[/size]
[/quote]Hey, I was wondering if you had finished yet? Cause it's been a while. :\

[quote author=LoN link=topic=6204.msg110835#msg110835 date=1246384211]
[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6204.msg110684#msg110684 date=1246336580]
[/quote]Hey, I was wondering if you had finished yet? Cause it's been a while. :\
[/quote]

I FAIL. I completely forgot D: Sorry Kini :( I'll do it today with Toastie's :p

PM's sent to the pair of you with completed userbars.

S

sheesheesh

Subject: Children Of Bodom
Text: CoB Fan
Colour scheme: Black and red
Do you want other people to be able to use it?: Yes.

I remembered to post this: \o/ :D

Subject: Ditto
Text: Master of Disguise
Color Scheme: Whatever you think looks good!
Do you want other people to be able to use it?: Yes

Wow, LoN, your userbars are so cool. :3 I figured I'd quite like one, so here goes. x3

Subject: Drifloon and Drifblim.
Text: Purple Balloon Love

Hey, Jirachan and tunduli - I am aware of your requests, and I hope to get round to them soon. Just been doing other things asides making recently.

Just a note really.

To all those with outstanding requests, such as Kini... Tunduli and anyone else who requests after her... I think thats it. Hospital tomorrow, but I am taking everything I need to complete them there. Among other things to remove boredom :p

Subject: Shiny Venemoth & Shiny Banette
Text: Shiny Tag Team!
Colour scheme: You come up with one that flows.
Do you want other people to be able to use it? Sure

Subject: Absol
Text: Disaster
Colour scheme: Same as first.

Subject: Weavile & Gliscor
Text: Slashin' Tag Team [If it fits, if not, Slashin' Team only]
Colour scheme: Same as above.

Ty :)

Guys... hate to say it, but I think I've lost my drive for userbars. I began to find them more of a burden and less fun to make than signatures.

I think its about time I closed this up, at least for now.

Apologies to those with outstanding requests, and if you still wish to use the userbars that I have made then by all means help yourself :) They're in my showcase where they will remain for the rest of their e-life.