• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

LoN's Signature Shop - Requests closed ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules
  • You may only request if you have 80 or above posts, or are a regular member of the 'Charms chatroom, or are on the exemption list below. I'd prefer to make these for upstanding citizens of the Pokecharms community, rather than make them for people who promptly disappear.

I haven't seen you on the exemption list, with 80 posts or in the chatroom regularly, so that'll be a no.

Hey LoN, here with my request. I'm just hoping I'm not too picky. (Moonlight-Zelda just gave me a really good idea for a sig!)

Since this is Pokecharms:

Image: Is it possible to do a Shiny Eevee fading into a Shiny Glaceon; representing evolution? This was the idea I was given, and I actually really like it. (It's actually intended to be Teto, an Eevee that my PRP character owns.)

If that's too picky then just Eevee is okay.

Text: My name, 'Kazea Tetsujen', would be nice, with the description: "The Dragon of the Eternal Wind"

Yes... I love both Dragons and Wind. >.>

Color scheme: Eh, green and blue are my favorite colors.

Background: Making the background look like a gale-storm would be really cool ^^

Transparent bits (optional): Not sure what this is..

Hope this isn't completely killing your rules. xD

Just a note really.

To all those with outstanding requests, such as Kazea, anyone else who requests after her... I think thats it. Hospital tomorrow, but I am taking everything I need to complete them there. Among other things to remove boredom :p

Edit: Apparently my GIMP on my memory stick is bust - no more requests until I get home or redownload GIMP :(

Hi, I know i'm very under the requirement of 80 posts (and don't worry, I read the requirements), but my dad always hogs the computer. :( But would it be ok, if I could make a reservation for when I make 80 posts? Because then I'll forget. :p But you need to give me your ok first, because I really don't wanna be a bother. Anyways, I was asking because I saw your sigs that you made and I was amazed. So I really hope that I'll make 80 posts fast......you're doing great, and just 1 suggestion....you should make some pictures a little smaller so the moderaters dont get all crazy about humongous sigs. ;D Well, thanks anyway!

Blue Mew

I see why you ask - but honestly, I don't see what the difference is between posting now and posting when you meet the requirements... You get the image regardless. (That is, if you reach 80 posts and don't annoy me enough to go all >:( and say no :p)

And I am making them smaller than I've used to, just compare the top of my Showcase (see signature link) to the bottom :p

I see why you ask - but honestly, I don't see what the difference is between posting now and posting when you meet the requirements... You get the image regardless. (That is, if you reach 80 posts and don't annoy me enough to go all >:( and say no :p)

And I am making them smaller than I've used to, just compare the top of my Showcase (see signature link) to the bottom :p

Oh, ok then. Well, thanks, and I hope I can use the computer a little more without my dad. :D

Image: Banette and Weavile Sprite sig
Image if I can't find the first image: Glalie and one or something.
Text: Noon ;D
Colour scheme (optional):
Background (optional): Something dark.
Transparent bits (optional):

Ty LoN.

Image: This is a bit complicated, so bare with me. Could I have, in the middle, Jirachi. Then facing it from the left, Togekiss. And one facing it from the right, so they're both sides of it. Then, facing that, (again, from both sides) Porygon-Z, then Porygon2 then Porygon (if too much trouble, then just Porygon-Z, not the whole evolutionary line.)
Text: Toastie (maybe fading into and back from 'Psychotic being of happiness' if not too much trouble.)
Colour Scheme: Brown in the middle, fading into white on both sides (or vice versa, I don't mind which.)
Background: A really faded Peice of toast (you don't have to do this)
Transparent bits: none
This is quite complicated, so delete parts if you think it's getting to complicated or crammed up.
Thank you so much!

Image: This is a bit complicated, so bare with me. Could I have, in the middle, Jirachi. Then facing it from the left, Togekiss. And one facing it from the right, so they're both sides of it. Then, facing that, (again, from both sides) Porygon-Z, then Porygon2 then Porygon (if too much trouble, then just Porygon-Z, not the whole evolutionary line.)
I'll say it now, if I make that as it stands, it would look incredibly full and incredibly awful. Just letting you know, I'll have to cut that down to at most... Jirachi/Togekiss.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
\o/ Hey LoN! After all this time I have finally come up with a sig request if you are up for it.

Image:http://www.semidoppel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/zero.bmp

http://media.photobucket.com/image/code+geass+zero/streetzbeatz/Code%20Geass/Zero.jpg?o=7 (use which ever one works better for you.)
Text: Be The Master Of Your Own Life
Colour scheme (optional): Purple Text
Background (optional): Dark Blue/almost black
Transparent bits (optional): A purple aura around Lelouch/Zero

Thanks in advance!

LoN, look! ---> \o/
Anyway, I've looked at your work, and I'd like to request a siggy. I'm still sad that you're no longer making userbars though. TT_TT

Image: From left to right: Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon. I'd like it if they had the style of coloring and shading like the Blaziken in SineCosineTangent's siggy.
Text: Zack, Gigi, and Bret - Best Friends
Colour scheme (optional): The font should be whatever color looks good
Background (optional): Something that complements the colors of the three Eeveelutions
Transparent bits (optional): None
Can the font be something elegant, that has swirls at the end or something?
Please? Kthxbai :)

\o/ Hey LoN!
\o/ Hey Psycho! Check your PMs :)

Aether, I'll get to that at some point today or tomorrow. I have the three Eeveelution images... whether I'll be able to combine all three in an effective way is another matter though. If not, is there one you could drop?

Okay, I'll make modifications to the original and repost it in this post.

LoN, look! ---> \o/

Image: On the left: Glaceon, and on the right: Espeon. I'd like it if they had the style of coloring and shading like the Blaziken in SineCosineTangent's siggy.
Text: Zack and Gigi - Best Friends
Background (optional): Something that complements the colors of the two Eeveelutions
Please? Kthxbai :)

Yeah, I'll drop the Umbreon.

Yeah! Come on, LoN, you need to show most of the things you do, good or not. Anyway, I'm sure it's awesome anyway. ;) Grr....I'm almost halfway there....
EDIT: Keep up the good work, and you people should be giving poor LoN a break. ;D

Well, since you can't make it with both, can you make it with just Glaceon?

LoN, look! ---> \o/

Image: Glaceon. I'd like it if they had the style of coloring and shading like the Blaziken in SineCosineTangent's siggy.
Text: AetherGlaceon
Background (optional): Something that complements the colors
Please? Kthxbai

\o/
This may be a little different from the norm, but I hope you'll take it anyway :)

Text: Writting - putting pen to paper and watching nothing happen
Colour scheme (optional): Parchment, ivory. Pale yellows essentially
Background (optional): Again, a pale colour to match the scheme
Transparent bits (optional): N/A

Yes, that's right, no real image to speak of. Why? Well, to be honest I'm not a big fan of image-based signatures, they've never really done 'it' for me. I hope this isn't such a strange or out there request for you. If possible, is it also ok to get the dimensions slightly different? I'd like to thinner and longer than your usual ones >.> If possible, of course.

(If I have any spelling errors in the text, feel free to correct them, I have a woozy head from flu D:)

\o/
Thankies in advance!

been a while since I've been in here, LoN.

Image: Geass Eye
Text: Forever Cursed...
Background color: something that makes the text and pic stand out

LoN Sigs make me \o/ :3

I'm aware of both of your requests guys, I'm just probably not gonna do them tonight.

Got some news thats kinda preoccupied me this evening.

\o/ LoN, I have not requested from you in a while, and i didnt see anything on your requst list, but according to the last few posts you have some sigs you are working on i presume. So I'll wait for this, you don't have to make it right away

Image: my avitar and an umbreon. If you could change the rings to lime green and the eyes to blue like the colors i have in the mugshot, also if you could make the rings glow kinda like these, also i would like an image where umbreon is kinda looking upwards... although i like this one too but its not clear enough, also i kinda want the umbreon to be facing inwards torwards the sig

Text: Aero umbreon trainer also i want the "umbreon trainer" smaller than "Aero"(i dont want it too bright and not in the center of the image)

Colour Scheme (optional): blacks and dark greys for the main part also neon blue and lime green for a little color

Background (optional): whatever works

Transparent bits (optional):
if you could make the dimensions a little different i want the background to be the height of the mugshot and like the umbreon kinda coming out of the top of the sig so like around where its head is transparent... also a little longer than the usual sig

now that is a really specific request... if you accept it it will be much appreciated

Aha... Demyx, nice. Do you mind if I use another one? I think I've found one that might work better for my purposes.

And what text, colours... etc? And sure I can do avatars too.

And for the rest of you guys with outlying requests... still want them?

Heck yes... LoN is back... well my request is a couple posts up... No idea how many were before mine so i am willing to wait if others still want theirs...

y'know, LoN, I actually forgot I requested something until I saw this XD

Sure, I still want mine, and I'll be happy to wait for you to finish any requests that you have before you do mine :D

\o/ (I totally read the opening page... I just glanced over this particular part... My apologies)

Hey LoN, I was wondering if you could make me a sig (after you're done with all the others you have going on) that has an image of Axel from KH, seeing as I'm an Axel fanboy. As for the text, I'm not exactly sure, how about "Bet you don't know why the sun sets red." As for the background, I have no idea, whatever you see fit is fine with me.

And if you are open to making avatars, could you make one with an Umbreon that says "Lunara, faithful to the end." and the Umbreon is just sorta in darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.