• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Linkachu's Trade Stuffness: Dream World Exchanges

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yo!

I'd like to start collecting Pokemon with Dream World abilities and exchanging them with others, so as I collect various Pokemon I'll list what I have here. All I want in return are more female Pokemon with a Dream World ability. I'm happy to take anything that I don't already have. You can request anything I have listed and I'll breed a female for you unless you request otherwise.

That said, I've now added a most wanted list as well. There are a few Dream World Pokemon I've been dying to get my hands on, and if anyone has them it'd be really cool if we could trade. :)

My Friend Code: 2837 9396 9465 (White)​
I live in the Atlantic timezone​

Most Wanted
Vulpix
Poliwag
Growlithe

What I Currently Have
Butterfree with Tinted Lens
Darmanitan with Zen Mode
Delibird with Insomnia
Exeggcute with Harvest
Gligar with Immunity
Kangaskhan with Inner Focus
Lickitung with Cloud Nine
Lotad with Own Tempo
Mareep with Plus
Murkrow with Prankster
Pidgey with Big Pecks
Ponyta with Flame Body
Relicanth with Sturdy
Sentret with Frisk
Shinx with Guts
Spearow with Sniper
Stantler with Sap Sipper
Staravia with Reckless
Surskit with Rain Dish
Taillow with Scrappy
Tangela with Regenerator
Zubat with Infiltrator
Poochyena with Rattled
Scyther with Steadfast
Slowpoke with Regenerator

To do list
- Pokemon Breeder Ben - Breed Tinted Lens Butterfree, Insomnia Delibird, Immunity Gligar, Sturdy Relicanth, Infiltrator Zubat females

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
XIIISwords said:
Would you be willing to trade a Immunity Gligar for my Drought Vulpix?

Sure, that'd be awesome. :)

I read in your other thread that you've misplaced your game, so let me know when you find it and we can organise a trade time. I live within the Atlantic timezone.

I'll trade Tangled Feet Doduo, Hustle Nidoran♀, Run Away Oddish, Hustle Rattata, and Early Bird Sunkern females for Tinted Lens Butterfree, Insomnia Delibird, Immunity Gligar, Sturdy Relicanth, and Infiltrator Zubat females.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pokémon Breeder Ben said:
I'll trade Tangled Feet Doduo, Hustle Nidoran♀, Run Away Oddish, Hustle Rattata, and Early Bird Sunkern females for Tinted Lens Butterfree, Insomnia Delibird, Immunity Gligar, Sturdy Relicanth, and Infiltrator Zubat females.

Sounds awesome, Ben. :)

I've been rather busy the past week and have to breed something for someone else first, but I should have these done by next week. I'll let you know when they're ready for trading.

For the record, what timezone do you live in?

No worries, I was expecting it would take a while to breed my trade request.

Hmm, I forgot to include my timezone in my signature. *edits profile* I live in the Pacific timezone.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty. Sorry for the extended wait, but I'm finally free and able to start focusing on this again! :)

I haven't played the Dream World in ages, so my list hasn't changed any since my last update. If anyone wants to trade, let me know. ^^

@ Ben: Did you still want to trade?

Hey, are you willing to trade your regenerator Slowpoke in exchange of my Moxie Mightyena?

If so, here is my FC:
Name: Hishiro
FC: 2193 7431 1869

Linkachu said:
@ Ben: Did you still want to trade?

I had things go crazy for a bit but I have the Dream World ability females hatched and still want to trade. I can drop in the IRC channel on Saturday and get them to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Back home now. Glad to hear from you again, Ben, and I'll get on breeding your stuff as soon as I can. Trading next Saturday in the #pokecharmswfc channel sounds good to me. What time is best for you?

@Hishiro: I technically already have Poochyena so I don't really need Mightyena too. Do you have anything that I don't already have? If not, we can still trade. Let me know. :)

Linkachu said:
Back home now. Glad to hear from you again, Ben, and I'll get on breeding your stuff as soon as I can. Trading next Saturday in the #pokecharmswfc channel sounds good to me. What time is best for you?

I'm pretty flexible as far as time goes. How about the half-hour before Organized Play? (5:30 PM GMT)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pokémon Breeder Ben said:
Linkachu said:

I'm pretty flexible as far as time goes. How about the half-hour before Organized Play? (5:30 PM GMT)

Should be okay. I'll drop you a PM in advance if anything changes.

@Hishiro: Sounds good. I'll see to breeding your Slowpoke after I finish everything with Ben. ^^

Last edited by a moderator: