• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Light And Dark (Elven Rp)

There is two kingdoms,Light And Dark, The Light Kingdome Contains Only Light Elves,The Dark Kingdom contains only dark elves.
They Are At War
Light
King:
Queen:Me
Heir:(Only Two)
Nobles:(Only Five)
Peasents;
Guards(Only Three)
StoreOwners:
Army:
Steel Weavers: Leith(Radioactive-Microwave)
Dark
King:
Queen:
Heir:(Only Two)
Nobles:(Only Five)
Peasants:
Guards:
StoreOwners:
Army:
Steel Weavers :
https://pokecharms.com/threads/light-and-dark-elven-rp.18571/
Link To Sign Up

Last edited:
Here is mine
O yeah and you get one animal
Name:Shina
Pet:Albino Dragon
Appearance:Long Blond Hair,Light Skin,Tall Thin Body,Bloodred cloak and purple dress,Gold-Silver Eyes,Gold Circulet with rubies set in it around her brow.
Personality:Sweet Kind,But Dangerous If anyone Bothers her kingdom,
Role:Queen
Side:Light
And My Other One
Name:Maka
Pet:Black and Silver Dire Wolf
Role:Second Dark Heir
Appearance:Tall Thin Body,Light Blue Skin,Yellow eyes,Short Black Hair, Tan Shorts And Red Tunic,
Personality:Secretive,Energetic,
Side:Dark

My Plan Is To Have A War also the queen is young because she had to take her place early so the plan is that there is a war inbetween the two also i haven't got to making a disscusson yet
Also I Won't Stand Haters So If You Have Something Mean To Say Don't say it at all

Last edited: