• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life of Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
//It would be about mid day, a light breeze went through the trees//

//a riolu would be walking through the woods. This riolu would be 3' 4", shaggy fur, red scar over his left eye, and a yellow scarf the has a few rips at the ends and sides//

//as he was walking, he heard the snap of a branch and ruffling of leaves behind him. Instinctively, he would jump into a bush nearest to him,hoping that whoever made the noise didn't see him...//

"..."

Appearing out of the trees, a young man walks with his hands in his pockets. He yawns as his eyes look around lazily from under his tinted glasses.

Looking him over, 6 pokeballs hung from his right side, showing he had a full team. None were out at the moment. The man stood nearly 2'5" taller then the riolu, tousled brown hair, and inquisitive blue eyes. Male. He wore a thin white windbreaker cloak over a black shirt and jeans. Hiking shoes covered his feet as he stopped.

He stood still for a moment, letting his ears get used to the sounds of the forest and the wind. He dialed back is breath and listened. He thought he felt someone. a pair of eyes were on him but where?

Breathing out through his nose, he closes his eyes for a second with a smile. He knelt down and pulls out a small pokebean.

"I'm not gonna catch ya, if that's what you're thinking. You don't have to hide either."
He puts the bean on the ground and backs up a bit, putting some space between him and Kashi

//he slowly made his way out of the bush, quickly grabbed the bean, and ran back inside the bush//

He smiles. "A Riolu huh? Weird seeing ya this far from home turf." He slowly selected one of his pokemon and let them out. In a muted glow of energy, there stood a female Lucario, her chest spike dulled but other then that in good health. "Ava, why don't you have a small talk with him. He feels a bit timid around me."

Ava nods and slowly approached the bush. She spoke in her Aura to Kashi. "Hello little stranger. Are you alright?"

Her eyes were kind and warm, showing a caring soul within.

"I am Ava. Over there is Jaxton. We're sorry for frightening you. We were just on our way through."

She held out a paw to him, palm up. She could see his aura outline in the bush.

"We, nor any of my team will hurt you. I promise."

Slowly, she guides the timid and shy Riolu out of the bush. Jaxton was sitting against a tree, smiling and watching the whole exchange.
Ava lets her aura flow over to Kashi so he could read her and she could read him, an equal exchange of information.

//Kashi's aura would reveal that he was beaten and abused in his recent past, and that's why he was so afraid//
"..."

Ava would nod and sigh.
"Would you like some food and drink? We have enough to spare and we are stopping for lunch."
Her aura would read she wanted to say she was sorry it happened but didn't want to have it come off as pity on his end.

She smiles warmly and gently tugs him closer to were a bag had been placed.
"Here."
She takes a berry out of the bag and eats it.
"Eat your fill, alright?"

//he continued to eat the berries//
"Mmm"
//as he was eating, he stopped mid bite...//
//the look of sheer terror fell apon his face//

Ava's ears perked and she looked around. Jaxton's eyes narrowed as he scans as well, his hand drifting toward his remaining team. He whistled softly a question while she answered with more whistles back. It seemed like they had a code for things like this.

//his widened eyes stared behind her//
"I-i-its..! H-help me!!"
//he tried to get away, but the figure from behind her, jumped and blocked his way//

//the figure would be a zoroark//
//a smirk fell on to his face//
"I finally found you"

With swift sound of cracking knuckles, Ava activated Bone Rush and it slammed hard into the Zoroark's head. Cold fury was in her eyes as she stepped in between Kashi and the new enemy.
"Step off before i get serious."
Her bone rush changed while in her hands, now looking like a full halberd.

Off to the side, Jaxton let out a Swampert, A Trevenant, and an Absol. The Absol shot into the trees and disappeared. The Trevenant did the same in the opposite direction, and the Swampert had dug her fingers into the soil, ready to charge.

//the Zoroark smirked as he turned himself into Ava's trainor//
"You wouldn't attack your trainer, now would you?"

Ava was not amused. She spun with grace and slammed the Halberd Bone Rush into the Zoroark. The force behind the blow was like being hit by a truck.
"My trainer is never in the heat of battle."

//this bone rush would slam him into a tree//
//he got up, smirked once more, then changed into the form of Kashi//
"P-p-please don't h-hurt m-me.."

She pops her neck and keeps him pinnd. She looks back to make sure Kashi's okay.
"When you scare a young pokemon like that, then it's my business. Now answer my question before my friend over there charges you."
Venom seems to drip from her mouth at every word, her eyes with a cold rage. A cunning and righteous flame.

//Kashi would be fine, but terror still written all over his face//

//he glared at her//
"He is a weak pokemon. Weak pokemon should be punished!"

A slow smile played across her face, a cruel smile.
"Very well~"

The Swampert bolted forward and Her arm glowed brightly. With a quick dodge, Ava fell away and the Swampert nailed the Zoroark to the tree with Hammer Arm.
"Bullies get the same treatment~"

//he smirked as multiples of him appeared all around them, one rather close to Kashi//
"Heh.. which one am I?"

//Kashi would freeze up he was so afraid//

The rest of the team appears and gather with their backs to Kashi, all of them teeth bared and ready to defend the Riolu.
"Weak pokemon get stronger by training, not punishment. Leave or we will bring you down."

Even Jaxton was there, slipping on a pair of brass knuckles. A trainer willing to fight for a pokemon he doesn't even know.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no

Status
Not open for further replies.