• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life of a Lost eevee discussion

This thread is now for discussion of this: http://pokecharms.com/threads/life-of-a-lost-eevee.14173/ (Ask to Join - Life of a lost eevee)
Also, This is where any new people put their form. You are an eevee who got lost. You came up upon a pile of rainbow stones, and touched one. After you touched it, you evolved into any eevee evolution.

form:

name:
eeveelution:
personality:
other:

eevee:
espeon: @Blu Ace
umbreon: @Thana Black Wolf
leafeon: @torracat
glaceon: @Whatever3500
sylveon:
flareon:
vaporeon: @Anime Psyclone
Jolteon:

Last edited:
name: Origin
eeveelution: Vaporeon
personality: Friendly, loves swimming, hates not being noticed
other: Partially Shiny( Will turn purple when she feels extreme emotions)

Name: Stevey
Eeveelution: shiny Eevee-turned-Flareon
Personality: sarcastic, candy-lover, sugar high-getter, jock (when it comes to American football), impressionable
Other: Appearance Difference(s): Due to her newfound impressionable state of mind, red paint drips from the tips of her tail and ears, obtained during a run-in with a Smeargle. She's also leaner than the usual Eevee or Flareon.

Just tell me if shiny aren't allowed or if I need to change anything else, alright?

EDIT: This isn't dead, is it? I didn't even check the dates before posting here...