• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Life in the Wilds

Two trainers; Rey and Ingrid, from Kalos and Hoenn respectively. They were the two picked for the journey to an undiscovered mainland far away from the known regions. They aren't expert trainers or destined prodigies by any means, and were simply picked from a random batch of newbie trainers that had just started their journeys. The two and their starters were put on a small boat, and boated across the ocean to one of the coasts of the new land. They were given their equipment that they would need, and were sent off on their own to explore the new land.
Hopping off the boat almost immediately, Ingrid stretched her arms out, and yawned. "Jeez, the boat was super cramped...anyways, finally here! Hey, where's the other kid? Oh well, you snooze you lose." She started trotting off, before turning around to see him getting off. "Hey whatever-your-name-is, we gotta move! Exploration is key, and sitting back and doing nothing will get us exactly that! Nothing! Now hurry up, you Slowpoke!"

Rex

Resident Furry
Rey did not leave his room until he was absolutely sure he had everything. His backpack, full of supplies? Check. Constantin's Pokeball, containing said Chespin? Check. The girl he was supposed to disembark with? Well, he heard her shouting something about arrival, so he assumed check. He'd even brought a book or two, to help him pass long nights by a campfire.

He left the cabin, and was about to disembark when the girl shouted again, this time at him. "What's the rush, somewhere you need to be?" He asked, then smiled. It wasn't like the land was going to up and disappear if they didn't hurry. Rey then proceeded to disembark painfully slowly, taking an extra minute to reach the girl he'd be exploring with, as if to prove his mental point. He flashed another smile at the girl he'd be traveling with upon reaching her, "Have you cooled down a bit? Don't want to burn yourself out before we even leave the boat."

"I won't burn myself out, that's definitely not going to be a problem. And, for your information, I do have somewhere to be. It's called exploring the wilderness and whatever the heck we come across and then mapping it or whatever. That's where I need to be, what about you?" She wasn't very amused by him walking so painfully slowly towards her, and that was obvious. "Why are you so slow, again? Is it just how you are? Or are you being slow on purpose because you're scared of being alone? Or it could be that you're just trying to make me angry, that's always a possibility, and if that was the point, you succeeded." She made sure to kick sand up behind her when she walked, trying to get back at him somehow.