• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life In The Safari Zone

"What? What is it?" Hannah said. The Houndour looked from the Cubone to Cassy, then back to the Cubone. Hannah turned to growl at the Nidoking. She didn't like the fact that he was here, near her territory. Hannah then turned her attention back to the Cubone.

• "Run" shouted Richard "he wouldn't hurt me!" Richard lept onto Joe's back and then jumped from there to Blastoise's back
  • (OOC: I can't get rid of these dot points)
  • (OOC: how long should this fight go on for?)

Cassy could sence someone pulling her arm but could not feel it. She tried lifting her head to show she was alive but cassy only lifted it a little before another jab of pain corsed through her as she let her head fall to the floor.

A blast of lightning slammed into a nearby tree, making it fall on Nidoking. Richard looked around and realised that a massive thnudnetstorm was happening

Hannah pulled Cassy to safety. She panted after doing so. The Houndour used Growl on the Nidoking. Hannah internally debated with herself about whether she should run or not. "Why? Why has this happened?" Hannah asked herself.

After that fateful night, the sun rose and the rain cleared
(Warning Cliche)
A beautiful Rainbow bloomed over the horizon and damage caused by the attack was swept away by the soft winds

Cassy woked up in a dark cave. She tryed to stand up but a sorring pain for her right leg made her fall. "Hellow is anyone their?" Cassy asked with fear in her voice.

Virtutot woke up under the tree, as his antenna extended out, while his body began to reboot. His antenna flashed a green light, as he stretched out and yawned in a strange sound.

He was alone, as he thought to himself, "Where's everyone? Did they make it?" He felt a little worried, as he decided to go back to the cabin area.

Ryu awoke under a tree. Ryu stood up, and when he did, he got a major head rush, and fell back down, slipping on the mud from the previous storm. Ryu rubbed his head in pain because of the headache he had. What happened last night, he could not remember. He saw the cabin in front of him. He tried to recall what moments led up to what, but it was a fruitless effort. He simply got up, enduring the pain from his head, and headed over to the cabin, trying not to slip.

The cabin was in shambles. Parts of the roof were gone, and the windows were shattered (I think). When Ryu stepped inside, it was like a tornado hit it. There was debris everywhere, and the covers of the beds were messed up. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Richard woke up on the ground near the same cave he knocked himself out it the previous day. It was hard to believe that all of that had HAppened in 24 hours, and that the cave just happened he right next to the cabins

(I'm dropping out of this rp. I'm sorry, but I can't keep up with this constant onslaught of notifications, and reading. I'll show myself out.)

Ryu, in fear of what might happen if he stayed there any longer, ran away.

Virtutot quickly transformed into his Avatar Forme, as he walked to the cabin area. He looked shocked once he had gotten there, as the place was in ruins. He felt bad for what had happened, as he signaled to everyone with a bright, blue light that strobbed in a familiar pattern.

The light flashed four times shortly, followed by another short flash. The pattern continued, as he flashed his antenna shortly once, followed by a longer flash, and then with two short flashes, which repeated twice. He then finished off, as he flashed his antenna in a long flash three times.

Joe went back to the Cabin. It was destroyed but parts were still intact. He decided that he could rebuild it. (Ok goodbye. You are welcome back at anytime)

The cabin was in a mess, but with some help, he could definitely rebuild it. He began to put the door back. "I know you are there"
He called out "Come out"

cassy continued on Through the the cave until she triped over someone. she gasped as a way of pain fell over her. cassy turned to see Richard.

Virtutot noticed a signal as it came from behind the tree he was next to. He looked behind the tree, as he saw a strange bird that he had never seen before.

He poked its body with his antenna, as it appeared knocked out. He pushed the bird to the tree, as he watched it closely, while he hoped it would wake up soon.