• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life as a trainer in Hoenn

Rules: rule 1:No swearing
Rule 2: follow the pokecharms rules
follow the rules or you will be kicked out
and remember to ask to join

Now the profile:

Name: Red
Role: Trainer
Team of Pokemon: charmander
Appearance: Dark blonde hair, red t-shirt with a Pokeball on it, Blue pants, Red cap, Red jacket
Personality: Wants to be a pokemon master, Nice
Previous regions: Kanto, Johto
Rivals: Blue

Red had arrived in Littleroot a moment before he rushed into his new house and put his stuff down. Then he said bye to his mum nand rushed out the door to the professor's lab.

Last edited:
Name: Zachary
Team of Pokemon: Sandslash,Eevee,Arcanine
Appearance: Profile Picture
Personality: Energetic, Friendly
Previous Reigions: Unova, Kanto
Rivals: None ( Yet )

Zachary got off of his Lapras on the shore of Hoenn, Ready to continue his pokemon adventure from Unova!

Last edited:
Red saw the professor and he gave him a pokenav and all the options. Red rushed to route 101. Red ran around the route, desperatley looking for pokemon. he saw a ralts, quickly sent out his charmander and commanded it to use Ember. the ralts fainted. he was so dissapointed.

Okay
Name: Light
Team of Pokemon: Torchic
Appearance: My profile pic
Personality: serious but can be hard headed at time's
Rival's: Sliver

Light has just arrive at Littleroot to start a new pokemon Journey as he headed to the Professor house to get a new pokedex for the Hoenn Region as he arrive at the lab he walk in "hello anyome here" he said

ye
Name: Zachary
Team of Pokemon: Sandslash,Eevee,Arcanine
Appearance: Profile Picture
Personality: Energetic, Friendly
Previous Reigions: Unova, Kanto
Rivals: None ( Yet )

Zachary got off of his Lapras on the shore of Hoenn, Ready to continue his pokemon adventure from Unova!
yes you can join

Zachary was searching around around in the tall grass when he found a trainer also searching around. He walked over to the pokemon trainer cautiously.

you
Okay
Name: Light
Team of Pokemon: Torchic
Appearance: My profile pic
Personality: serious but can be hard headed at time's
Rival's: Sliver

Light has just arrive at Littleroot to start a new pokemon Journey as he headed to the Professor house to get a new pokedex for the Hoenn Region as he arrive at the lab he walk in "hello anyome here" he said
can too

Light walk into the grass to see the tao Trainer's battle "this should be interesting to watch" he said as he sat down on the ground and sent out Torchic to watch too.

" It sure was! " Zachary said energetically " Hey, if it isn't any trouble, can i come along with you on your journey? "

Light got up and return Torchic "can i come to i need to beat the Gym Leader there" said ask as he fixed his helment to see battle "oh and my name's Light by the way" he put his hand out

" Hm, he doesn't seem that bad.. " Zachary said slowly approaching Blue.

( OOC im gonna be afk for a little bit gotta go eat. )

Light smiled "Thanks oh and if you want i know a lake we can go to so he can catch some water pokemon there" he said pulling out his pokedex and taking out a great ball from hsi bag

He found a Pidgeotto and sent out charmander. charmander used scratch and then red threw a pokeball,
Ding...
Ding...
Ding!
Click!
"Oh, Right! I caught a Pidgeotto!" Red exclaimed.