• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Legion of Justice Roleplay

In the 31st Century, in the world where Teen Justice was founded, the Legion of Justice was formed. This ever increasing superhero team faces many threats, including the Ruinous Eight, and helps many people on their missions, some off of the planet where their base is located. The first two plots will be somewhat similar to the first two episodes of the Legion of Superheroes TV show with some personal touches and twists. The first of which being this: The Ruinous Eight have escaped from prison and are out to go after the Legion. Since they are sort of members on their home base’s planet, a small group of current members have been sent to the past, the year 2017 in the 21st century to be exact, to enlist the help of four superheroes from that era.
Now on to the rp!
31st century- moments ago.
Lady Lightning stood across from Inteligente 5. "Are you sure that you want to go back in time to get help in the 21st century? Because that makes us look pretty desperate." she said. "We are desperate Lady Lightning." Inteligente 5 replied. "You don't need to have a 12th level intellect to see that." retorted Ghost. The girl, who was a descendant of the hero Ghost from the 21st century walked over to the two. "And its not a terrible idea." Lady Lightning sighed in response to what Ghost had had to say. "Fine, but try not to take too many with you, in case we're ambushed while your group is gone." Inteligente 5 nodded. "Psyche and Inflataboy, your with me." she said. The two heroes who she had named stepped forward. A panel on Inteligente 5's arm slid open. She hit some buttons on the keyboard. Something that resembled a crimson ball of light big enough to carry at least seven people in it appeared in a flash of light. A panel slid opened on the ball. Inteligente 5, Psyche, and Inflataboy stepped in. The panel slid closed and then in a flash of light the three heroes were gone. The sphere, along with the three heroes, ended up in the 21st century near the location of the first hero from this era. Psyche, Inflataboy, and Inteligente 5 stepped out of the sphere. "We're here." Inteligente 5 announced.

Florcer's mask was sitting beside the hero as she moved about her kitchen. Lirio was singing along to a song that was on the radio as she danced about. She quickly sliced a tomato up to go with her salad and grilled a steak.

"First one we're going to get is a hero called Florcer." Inteligente 5 said. "Um, guys, I just had a thought. How will we know its them?" Inflataboy said suddenly. "Inflataboy brings up a good point." Psyche added. "There are pictures of them in the history files too, you know." Inteligente 5 stated. "We know what they look like in this point in time. Or at least, I do. I don't know if you two have looked through the history files." They stated to head out of the woods where they had landed. People on the street occasionally gave them odd looks. "Guess they aren't used to seeing superheroes casually walk around in broad daylight." Psyche murmured.

Lirio finished up her meal before she sat down with her family. They were visiting her place for the dinner, her mother pulling everyone in to the event. The superhero filled her plate as she watched her family eat first, "so! How was everyone's day"?

Chatter filled to room quickly as the family tried to talk over eachother. Florcer slid back alittle as to not get pulled into the chaos.

The group walked on, with Psyche reading minds of passersby every now and then. ""Any luck Psyche?" Inflataboy asked. "No. I haven't found her yet. Besides, it is dinnertime here, is it not? Perhaps we should find something to eat." Psyche said. "I'm all for that." Inflataboy said. "Of course you do." Inteligente 5 stated. The three started to look for a place where they might be able to eat.

Lirio checked her phone when it went off. She smiled to her family and made up an excuse about her work. She left and changed quickly. Her legs being boosted to send her flying across the city. She bounced between the buildings, eyes narrowed as she found the target.

"There's something going on nearby." Psyche said. "I can sense it." "We probably shouldn't inter-" Before Inteligente 5 could finish her sentence Psyche and Inflataboy left. Inteligente 5 looked to see which way they went and started to follow them. "So much for dinner." she muttered.

Florcer stopped ontop of a building. Looking down at the rouge mutant as it destroyed buildings and property. Her breathing slowed as Lirio tried to size it up. Her legs being enhanced one last time before she got over it and increased the mass of her body, slamming into the mutant.

"Ooh." Inflataboy said, wincing as he watched the mutant take the hit. "Their probably gonna feel that later." "As I had been trying to say earlier, we probably shouldn't interfere." Inteligente 5 said. "But what if she needs help?" Inflataboy asked. "Then maybe we'll step in. But for now we just watch. We need to talk to Florcer, remember?" Inteligente 5 said. Psyche and Inflataboy nodded.

Florcer leapt off and made a three point landing on the ground before she was caught off guard. The mutant splitting in two and becoming two mutants. She sucked in a breath through her teeth, dodging one blow only to be sent flying by another. She caught herself as she skidded back and started circling the creatures. Her speed being in handed as she threw explosive sphere at them.

(I didn't know this was created :T)
Ryku Nonthen was just studying, for schoolwork, when he heard a noise outside.
'..? Mutants? What are they doing here?' he thought to himself, peering out his window. He picked up a small mask from the pile of clothes on his bed. Ryku was no average boy, he was a superhero. He yanked his mask on and transformed into Lost Shadow, his casual clothes turning into a suit of black. He flew up into the air using his flight ring and observed her actions.
'I shouldn't interfere, she's probably got this.'

Florcer bounced about as she threw her spheres. She didn't set them off instead building them up at all angles to deal more damage to the mutants. After getting herself to a safe distance and set the spheres off in a symphony of explosions.

Inflataboy whistled, apparently impressed by Florcer's display. "Not bad." said Inteligente 5. Psyche was silent as she watched the events unfold. Then suddenly one of the mutants was lifted, then thrown down to the pavement. Inteligente 5 facepalmed. "Should've see that coming." Inflataboy said as Inteligente 5 shot Psyche a look.

Florcer slowed down. She looked at them quickly before bracing herself for a hit. She dodged the next one and enhanced the strength behind her punch. Her hand going inside the creature's chest where she created three orbs. She leapt back and set them off, the mutant exploding.

Shadow heard a noise but didn't look towards it. Instead, he decided to come closer to ground.
That must've hurt..thought Shadow as he watched the mutant explode. He came a little closer, only realising that there were other spectators.
Hmm? he wondered who they were, or what they wanted.

Florcer slowed her breathing. She relaxed herslef and started walking toward the onlookers. A curt bow being her exit before she leapt into the air with a boost. She took off down the way and dodged abit before going home.

"Wait up!" he gasped, unable to keep his speech in. "Why were there mutants? Are you a superhero too?" he turned to the other group. "And who are you? Why are you here?" He had a look of confusion on his face, unable to figure out what was happening. He then started at the group with immense curiousity.

"I'm Inteligente 5. This is Psyche and Inflataboy." Inteligente 5 said. 'Guess we're killing two birds with one stone.' Psyche though, remembering that both heroes were on the list. "We were planning on talking to her." Inteligente 5 said, gesturing to where Florcer had gone. "But we need to talk to you as well. Would you like to be talked to separately or together?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"If we talk together, then we'd waste less time," Shadow said, obviously bored. "I thought you were enemies, I wanted some action." In his head he thought, I could trust them, since they do look like heroes after all. But then, what if they attack while I'm distracted? ..I think I'll trust them, and when they do something, I'll decide whether they're good or evil. He then looked interested at what they had to say.

"We're from the future. We've chosen some heroes from your era, which includes you, to help us. We're in big trouble. As much as our leader hates to admit it we need assistance." Inteligente 5 said. Psyche's and Inflataboy's eyes widened. 'I guess we aren't being subtle about this.' thought Psyche.

"The future, hmm? Be glad to join you-" his stomach let out a huge rumble, "uhm..sorry but can we have some lunch? My apartment's up there and my parents don't mind guests. I'll try find you something more civillian to wear - like a shirt and some jeans. Let's go!" He flew up and prised the window open. Once was inside, he looked through a box in the corner of the room. "Here are the clothes I never wear. The bathroom is next door to the right."

"We were going to eat anyways." Psyche pointed out. She looked at Inteligente 5. At this point Inflataboy had already squeezed through the window. Inteligente 5 shrugged then went in through the window. Psyche soon followed suit. Once they were all inside, Psyche was the first to pick out an outfit. "Thanks." she said. Then she headed for the bathroom to put the clothes on.

"Oh, and one more thing. Who are you going to choose to help you?" Shadow said, now taking off his mask. His clothing turned back to normal, and he looked around. His room was a right dump so, to pass the time, he was assorting his bookshelf when a heavy book fell from his grasp. "Sorry, it's kind of hard to keep this place in shape," he attempted to lift the book, "Why can't I lift this?"

"We have a list, which includes some back up choices in case some of them are incapable of assisting us. But the main list consists of you, Quickdraw, Fade, and Florecer." Inteligente 5 said. Psyche came back from changing her clothes and noticed that Shadow was having difficulty lifting a heavy book. "Mind if I try?" she asked. Inflataboy took this opportunity to go change his clothes.