• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Legend of Korra!

Hi! Welcome to my RP (I will allow you to be anyone from the legend of Korra, except Korra)
Example of how to introduce your character. Pay close attention.

Name: Rially
Bending power if you have one (only one): Earth
Probending team (if on one): wants to be on the fireferrets team someday
Pet and where you met (if you own one) : a male, winged lemur named Nooley. Rially met Nooley on a shift at work. Nooley got into the food and ate up some noodles Rially was serving. When the lemur was caught, they were gonna toss it to the streets, but Rially, knowing what it's like on your own, decided to take in the little guy, and named him Nooley, from when they met.
Appearance: Rially has long blond hair, tied back into a high ponytail. She wears a black sleeveless sweatshirt, and baggy black pants, which are stuffed into her high top converse's. She almost always has her hair up, and carries a satchel with her money inside.
Personality: Bubbly, fun-loving, mostly outgoing, but can be quite shy, joyful, tomboyish, kind, but is easily aggravated.
Interesting facts: Rially loves to climb buildings, and jump from rooftop to rooftop. Rially falls for guys easily.
Backstory: Rially's parents died when she was 4, yet she hardly gets depressed, in fact, she's pretty lively. Rially got a job as a waiter at a noodle resteraunt at the age of 14, and works for 2 yuans a day. Rially comes home everyday, to an alleyway she calls home.
Profession: waiter at noodle place
Hobbies: Rially loves to make people happy, and loves two put others a before herself. On her spare time, she wonders the streets with Nooley

Rules
No inappropriate language
No inappropriate actions
No god modding
No swear words
No OP characters
You can play as a character from The Legend of Korra, but no Korra
You must have at least a paragraph of words
You can have crushes, and go on dates and such (I mean we're mostly teens in the RP, right?)
No forcing a bending power on someone else, and no controlling someone else's character.
No inappropriate profile pictures, since I am a kid, as well as others. (profile pictures are to be approved by me)

Follow and respect the rules, for breaking multiple of them, multiple times will cause you to be kicked out of the RP

As far as bending goes, this is what bending there is
Earth
Air
Water
Fire
With each bending power comes an excessable bending skill
Earth=lava, metal, seismic sense
Air= flight, spiritual protection
Water= blood, healing, spirit
Fire= lightning generation, lightning redirection

Do not ask to join right here, and do not automatically join. Please ask to join on this thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/legend-of-korra-discussion.15904/

Rially was just walking home from a long day of work, Nooley on her shoulder, while she grasped 2 yuans in her hand. "A hard days work is a good day's pay, eh, Nooley?" Rially said, scratching her buddy behind the ear. He made a cheerful squeak, as he cuddled closer to Rially. Rially turned the corner into her usual alley way, and carefully placed her yuans into a small satchel. Rially carefully turned on an old radio she managed to buy, and started turning the knob, till a probending match was playing. "The fire ferrets vs. the-" The announcer said. Rially didn't pay much attention to any other teams, than the fire ferrets, since she wanted to be a fire ferret someday. Rially pretended she was up on the stage, earth bending with Bolin, and Mako, and Korra. Oh how she would dream. Rially actually had a crush on Bolin, and was a huge fan, yet, never gathering the courage to talk to him on the streets. Rially enjoyed listening to the radio, as the match rolled out. Rially listened to her hearts content for today.

Last edited:
Le-Shang watched the matched of the Fire Ferrets and another team. It was intriguing to say the least. The bending was on point with the opposing team not even standing a chance. He didn't stay till the end of the match as his team was getting ready to head out to another city for a match out at Ba Sing Se, he was hyped for the match. The street he walked on his usual route wasn't the best of places, in fact he once saw a criminal freeze an officer, he started to walk fast to do his best to avoid any trouble. But as his luck would have it some thug walked up to him and started to threaten him with a small knife. Le-Shang looked the man in the eye and using the skills he's learn and sent a straight punch of fire to the man knocking him back, "stay away from me or you might just walk away with a terrible scar on the next attack. Just back away," Le-Shang spoke as he begun to walk away from the man. He quickly looked back and picked up the pace he walked at. His trip, while out of the bad part, wasn't yet done but for the rest of the walk it was nice.

Rially then heard someone, and she hated being watched, as she pretended to be on the fire ferrets team. she quickly turned of the radio, and climbed up top a building, using her earth bending to lift the ground before her. "That was close, wasn't it Nooley?" Rially asked, as a little winged lemur popped out of her hood, and climbed on her shoulder. It made a little squeaking noise in reply, and Rially peeked over the edge of the building, and saw a man, using his fire bending to keep away a thug. "Smart..." Rially said, as she jumped to the next building, deciding to follow the man, and watch his techniques.

The temperature was nice in the city as he walked. The air was fresh, but something seemed off. He looked back and saw no one so he continued his walk, which slowly drew to an end, he sighed at the distance but truly he didn't care about it. Even though he could shake the feeling of being watched he was still enjoying the walk. Shortly he arrived at his housing. Even though he was rich he lived in a moderate apartment with a decently sized main room and two bedrooms all of which are decorated with antique fire nation art that was handed down through his family. He unlocked the door and entered closing it behind him, he looked around as he moved to his room. He reached down to a shrine to the spirits setting up a meditation session. He finished setting it up and sat down before it beginning to meditate.

Rially followed the man over to an apartment. "Fascinating..." Rially said, for the fact she hadn't been inside an apartment before. She hopped down from the apartment, and raised a small platform of earth to break her fall. She slowly walked inside, and looked around. "Cool..." she said, as she saw the man walk over to an apartment room. She saw him enter, so she looked through the little peephole, to see what it looked like. "I can't see a thing...to foggy..." she said, apparently not understanding the use of a peephole. She tried the handle of the door, but it wouldn't open. She banged her head on the door, in frustration.
(@TheKnightofMortem where are you?)

Last edited:
(Sorry, I've been busy)
Hearing the bang on his door he spoke sarcastically, "A simple knock would have sufficed," he spoke as he slowly stood up moving to the door and looked out the peephole. He didn't recognize the girl, "who are you," he asked. He slowly opened the door a bit to the girl and somewhat stepped out. The interior of the main room was somewhat visible. With a sudden realization he said, "Where are my manners, I'm Le-Shang Mao," he moved his hand forward, motioning for her to shake his hand. He had a small friendly smile on his face as he did so.

Rially noticed Le-Shang Mo's friendly face, and knew that it was okay to talk. "I'm Rially, and this is Nooley." Rially said, as she introduced the winged lemur, and shook his hand. "May I just call you 'Mo', or 'Le-Shang' or something on that order?" Rially asked the man. She hoped this man wouldn't ask where she lived, since she hated when someone felt bad for her. She didn't feel bad for herself.

"People just call me Le," He spoke to Rially in response of her question, "Come on in," he calmly said as he opened the door gesturing her to enter. After a second he continued, "But I must ask, what brings you here?" He was still friendly but also wanted an answer. Something seemed off to him, but he didn't know what. He looked around the room and gave small sigh before looking back at the girl.

"Um..." Rially started, not wanting to sound weird. "I kinda saw you punch a thug with fire bending, and thought I could learn something by following you here..." Rially said, as fast as possible. "Look, I know we just met, but I'm the Republic City crazy lady, okay?" she implied, trying to be funny.
(@TheKnightofMortem are you getting notifications?)

Last edited:
Rially, who was grinning on the outside, was frowning on the inside. She didn't like to talk about the fact how she was still saving up to live somewhere besides the streets. "Oh, yeah, I live a couple miles away, down in an apartment by my work." she lied. That's where she would be, when she saved up enough money.