• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed League of Extraordinary 'People'

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
A sudden boom awoke Loufe.
"Wha-huh-I'm awake!" he cried out, surprised.
Hey sleeping beauty. You mind going through the portal so that we actually do something?
Loufe groan groggily "You can't blame me for sleeping. I used up all my magic."
You should be glad I didn't take control. I felt pity today. Now go.
"Fine." loufe grumbled before entering the portal. When he exited, he turned around and studied it.
"...How do I close this?"
Dunno, you're the magic dude. You figure it out.
"That what I'm d-" he heard a loud commotion nearby.
Filing the portal issue for later, he turned and ran to where the sound came from.
It was quite a sight. A huge, weird looking golem was going around cause in mess, a box who smelled like it contained two people was shrinking, a very pissy looking skeleton goat was going around being nightmare fuel, and to top it all off, a dude with a death wish was calling the golem, presumably trying to end it all.
Loufe considered his options. He may as well take the metaphorical elephant in the room, since it's the most destructive as far as he could tell.
As Loufe started running at the golem, O.S had to pipe up again.
Sooooo, regret coming now?
Loufe sighed as he neared the golem. "To be honest, a little."
With that, he jumped as high as his wolf-strength infused legs could take him and landed on it's arm.
Okay, now what genius?
Loufe looked over the golem he was riding.
"...I don't know...."

She seemed to feel a spell was casted to prevent her from shapeshifting as she was forced to revert to her human form. Her feminine figure was visible but had woren a white wolf mask that was blue streaked to hide her face appearance but it has also help block any smell of blood and the sight of it to help control her trust better. She felt her for body against the male and this wasn't on purpose as she felt movement in the box. "Damn it....I did not come here to die!"she said as she could feel her lungs starting to lose air. -"Damn it.....without any air holes...it's hard to breathe in here...." She thought as she felt her glad vampire side kick in causing her light blue eye to go red but her mask hid it well. "-Damn...no don't help me...I don't want to crave blood...let alone taste it!-" she thought as she gently pushed the male a bit back as much space as the box had but barely any room. She was starting to panick as she looked up and around the small box unable to find any opening for escape. She panted heavily trying to gasp for air but her vampire side was doing it's best to give her air and not die in this box as she punched the wall of the box hard using her vampire strength to try and break it open as she started to look pale from the lack of air as she was about to collapse. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy noticed how this box was affecting the girl, he also noticed that the material the box was made out of, kept shifting to become stronger and stronger every hit it took, and this helped him figure out what spell this was, it was a similar spell to one Ludovica's mother had used to trap the original horseman of death back in the day. Almost as a reflex he placed an arm gently around the girl in an attempt to calm her down, "stop, this is an Adaptive Prison spell, the box keeps changing to become the ideal prison for its captors, it's impossible to break, but I need you to calm down, if you freak out and panick you will lose air faster, so we need to rely on those outside, they will make her retreat or they will beat her and then the spell will be lifted" he said calmly and gently.
@LunarSilvally

Death heard a calm from inside the Parthenon, the Overseer had finished discovering the locations of the other artifacts, at his word she teleported inside and grabbed the Overseer. Then the two of them teleported away. She had connected a few of her spells to the life force of the hell golem so even with her gone, the prison and the smaller golems were still active. The Hell Golem smashed both of its arms down, tearing up the ground and attempting to crush the collection of small nuisances that had began to form at its feet.
@Schrift007 @Gamingfan @Thomas the trainer

She could hear his voice trying to calm her down as she knew panicking wasn't going to solve the problem nor her breathing to come back to her. She took a breath to calm herself down. "Alright....patience...I have patience..."she said calmly but the moment she calm herself she fell forward her body unable to take the loss of breathing making him loosen the grip on her as she started to feel pain in her chest from the blood craving. @Shadow_Pup

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
You don't know?! So we're supposed to sit here and just exist? Think, stupid!
"Um...." before Loufe could come up with a semi-decent plan, the golem raised his arms up and smashed them on the ground. The force of the slam sent him flying.
He landed roughly on the floor, surrounded by mini-golems.
Shit. Loufe thought as he rose.
Shit is right. Maybe-
Yeah yeah, fine. Go for it. Just, please don't be too rude to our teammates.
No promises.

After that, Loufe changed utterly. In a second's time, he was ten feet tall, furry, and had paws. A werewolf. Despite these changes, the biggest one was the cruel, dark smile on his wolf face, which looked like it belonged to a different person, which was somewhat right. A mini-golem grabbed his arm, and with barely a glance, O.S turn around and turned it into rubble with a super-wolf-strength punch.
O.S grinned a sadistic, almost evil smile.
"It's good to be back."

When the ground was slammed Thomas stood still and barley moved. Two golems grabbed him he smiled and put his teeth together and flexed his muscles causing the clothe to be blown of and knock off in one swift kick he sliced the golems in half. "Woo finnaly managed to get those heavy things off!" Thomas exclaimed leaping foot to foot at a very quick speed. Thomas went into a sprinting posistion and ran head at top speed towards the giant golem and the leaped into the trying to punch the golem.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara Risa
Kiara watched as Leo charged forward, her gaze sharp as the demon came out. It was good to have knowledge of those she worked with. She pursed her lips as whatever possessed Hectate attacked back. The possessor was attacking with powers she knew well. Demonic and Angelic magic took a heavy strain on a body, especially if they were not genetically able to do such magic. Something was fueling Ludociva's magic, probably the same thing that caused her outfit to change and her eyes to glow. However, with the amount it was putting out, she wouldn't be surprised if she collapsed. She was surprised that Leo escaped, and he seemed to say something about death and how it was somehow affecting her.

She wasn't quite sure what to do and when to step in, so she waited for a better moment. When more and more people arrived, she backed off slowly. It was chaos, everyone was fighting without any instructions. It just so happened that their leader was stuck in a box, suffocating along with someone else. She let out a sigh, shaking her head at how this had turned out. Thankfully, Death had left and even if she had infused her spells with her life force, it wasn't her full power. She walked towards the box, deciding to deal with freeing the two trapped inside. Hopefully with a leader order would ensue. Her scythe glowed heavily almost beckoning her to use it. It was made of one of hell's strongest materials and infused with her magic. There was nothing it couldn't cut. However, instead of hacking away at the box, she decided to do something much more simple. She opened a portal under their feet so that it would bring them out. While Death may have ensured the box was still there even after her departure, there was nothing she could do to stop her from summoning the portal unless she came flying back at top speed. She knew the box was adaptive, but still with the distance of its caster and the strength of her spell, it would take a few seconds or longer to adapt to it. However, her portal worked faster and with the positioning she cast it, she was sure they would be out of the box.

Aisha Frye
Aisha had definitely gotten sidetracked on her way to their meeting point. She had been waiting in line for some food. While she didn't need to eat food to survive, it usually left a pleasant taste in her mouth. After finishing her meal, she got up and continued sightseeing. She felt clashes of power, at a place close to her meeting point and after a few more minutes of boredom, she headed there. She faded back to her spirit form, now that she wasn't around humans anymore, and began flying towards the meeting point. The sight that awaited her was less than impressive. She knew something strong had been there moments before, but it had left. She looked around until she found a mini-golem that had not been noticed by the others yet. She flew down to it, breaking it apart with a snap of her fingers. Satisfied that she had contributed, she floated a safe distance away looking for her next opponent.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the portal appeared Bellamy figured out that it wouldn't stay open that long so on instinct he shivered the girl through the portal just before the box managed to adapt to have anti portal spells laced in it. He sighed to himself as the box got even small, he was now perfectly fine with this, it still hurt like hell however as his limbs started to break and he body was crushed.

The Golem succumbed surprisingly quickly now that it's creator was too far away, the barrage of damage going around resulted in it crumbling to pieces and those pieces fell down to the ground crushing anything or anyone they happen to fall on, as the final pieces of the large golem fell, the smaller golems and the death box faded away and disintegrated.

Bellamy sighed as his legs snapped back into place so he could stand he looked around at the group and sighed, which was painful as his chest hadn't fully reformed yet, "right, everyone back to base we need to talk about our next target and this time we are not going to blindly attack and people will listen to the whole don't attack alone, we're just lucky she left before killing us herself" he wheezed as he looked around, "oh yeah and can I get a lift back to the HQ from someone, my ride got turned into a powerful sorceress of death" he said chuckling to himself slightly.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S turned around. These mini-golems were nothing, it was time for the big papa.
The golem seemed to decide it was time as well. Time to ditch.
O.S watched in disappointment as the huge golem succumbed to an unknown force and turned into a pitiful pile of rubble.
WHAT?! That's it? I didn't even get to put a bit of effort. O.S complained.
I consider that a good thing. Anyway the leader said we should go back, so I'm just gonna-
O.S snorted No. I out here for a reason, and I'm not going back until I feel like it. Sit tight.
Wait what?! Hey, noo-"
as Loufe argued, O.S trotted to where the portal was. Sure enough, it was still there, open. Although....
This portal looks a little small.
Hah, that means unless you wanna stay here, you need me to-
Wait.
O.S went ahead anyway. The portal expanded, easily compensating for his large size, then re-shrunk when he went through.
We're here. O.S said smugly.
....damn Loufe cursed

She was able to breath again and automatically shapeshifted back into a woodpecker once she felt the spell had broken. She heard the male named Bellamy request for a ride before shifting into the second stage of her werewolf form which was on four legs so she looked like a normal wolf but was a bit much bigger then an average sized wolf. Her right eye blindness was visible in this form as only eye color of light blue showed in her left eye. "I would gladly give you a ride back to your HQ if you can lead the way for me" she offered standing in front of him in her wolf form before shapeshifting into a white large Pheonix with blue flames around her. "Do you mind flight? If not you can hop on my back" she said extending one wing out for him to get on. @Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Leo tried to chase after Death, but he couldn't made it. His flame blazed hotter. He made his way back to the others muttering, but when he saw JC turn into a phoenix. Seeing that he lost it."Shapeshifters are weak" he said. "They hide in different forms, because they can't find a true strength. You're more of a burden to this team" he rasped. He turned to Loufe, " you belong on a leash not here, you rely on someone else just to be strong". Tar was starting to spill out of his left eye and his fire was now getting getting brighter. He now looked at Thomas, "Money won't save you when death comes knocking at your door. PUNCHING IT WON'T WORK!" he shouted. Finally he turned to Bellamy, " You disgust me most, even hell wouldn't take you. You did not tell any of us about this sort of power. But I don't care, I would happily let all of you die, hopefully you never feel death Bellamy, I want you to suffer and watch the people you care about turn to dust" he said holding him by the scruff of his shirt, he let go, before aiming his gun and firing at him. He could sense the sins of Ludociva, and decided to follow it. He made a portal to Paris, and walked through to the other side. It was about an hour earlier than Greece and the sun was still up. Leo was no longer in his demon form. I can't go back to the others now can I, he though to himself. He followed the sins to the Eiffel tower.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy started to say thank you to the girl for the offer when the demon boy came up and started bad mouthing people, he didnt get a chance to respond to him either as the demon shot him and then left. After healing Bellamy turned "thank you that would be much appreciated, uh, what was your name again?" he asked realising he didn't know. He decided he was going to give all the info to them, he would tell them about the horseman and of how the is a small chance that they can kill the Overseer.
@LunarSilvally

In Paris the Overseer and Death were in a cavern under the Eiffel Tower, they found the artefact and made their way back to the surface, where they came across Leo, "hello there my son, you wield great power but are prone to great weakness, your gentle emotions and weakness to the sun inhibit your potential, join me and those problems will be gone" he said holding his hands out to show Death as an example "Become my Horseman of Famine like this girl became my Horseman of Death" he said holding offering a handshake to the boy.
@Schrift007

She had an anger mark at the side of her head as she shot a big ball of flame at the males rear end before huffing giving a smirk. "-I am more than just a shapeshifted boy...more like a pest to me...-" she said controlling her anger well as he wasn't worth her time to fight with. She turned to the male named Bellamy before speaking. "My apologies for the rudeness, I'm JC and we can go over the details of myself back at your HQ in private but if I may ask of your name?" She asked looking to him. As she used her beak to lift him off the ground turning her neck until it was facing her back before gently placing him on as she let go. She offered her long feather tipped antennas to him to hold on to as she then faced towards outside. "Also, if I may ask, are you part of the League?" She added. @Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

When Thomas jumped in the air to punch the golem it just crumbled before he could hit it. "Damm i came to late." Thomas groaned stomping his foot cracking the ground just when i can let loose i'm useless." "Hey Hikari I can get us back to HQ but well from there we got nothing to do travel." Thomas told Hikari walking towards the plane as it began it's journey back to the HQ. On the way he was loudly tapping his fingers. The plane landed and Thomas quicly put on some clothes from under his seat he walked into the HQ. "This isn't working!"He shouted to anyone who could hear.
@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
(OOC: tch, sketchy notifs. Thanks for the tag, Thomas!)

When the plane landed, Hikari had immediately leaped into the fray, but before she could let her wild side out, everything crumbled to dust. She landed on all fours before punching the ground in frustration, growling. Her ears pricked up at the sound of Thomas’s voice, and she stood, bipedal. “Yeah, okay,” she said, on the borderline between a growl and a hiss. She couldn’t get the thought out of her head that she was too late. What use was she if she showed up too late to be of any help?

When they arrived back at HQ, Hikari stretched her spine, then each of her limbs, before emerging from the plane. When Thomas yelled in frustration, she added a rumbling growl for good measure. “No kidding,” she said darkly. “There has to be another way.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Seeing Ludovica, he immediately pulled out his gun. "I don't want to join you." this man's sins where greater than those of Ludovica's sins, almost twelve times. "Leo join him, you have to you don't have a choice, you think the league wants you back? You insulted there leader, they probably forgot about you anyway", the voice i his head said. "No I do't care about that" he said back to the voice. 'l'll make you do it then" the voice said. Leo felt his hand moving without control, on his face you could see, his distress but his body was still calm. When he shook the Overseer's hand, he felt something crawl down his sleeve. It felt like a blade running up his arm. He let go of the Overseer's hand, and saw withered thorns snaking into his sleeve and up his arm. He let out a yell, as the thorns intertwined above his head, forming a crown. Blood from his head made symbols on his forehead. His demon burst forth, burning out of Leo's skin.Tar ran from both eyes and the symbols on his forehead were now etched into his skull. His fire was now a dark green. Once the transformation was done, he stood up and with a wave of his hand, a skeleton horse came to his side. It's mane was a flow of fire, and it's eyes were like a window to hell. Leo looked to the sun, "It's been so long since I've seen the sun." he said before turning to the Overseer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Overseer looked at the demon and grinned "yes, this is good, now then, Famine, Death, we must make haste to the next location, Death a portal please" he said and Death bowed slightly casting a portal in front of them, the Overseer then stepped through followed by Death.

Once they reached HQ Bellamy jumped off, he entered the library and decided to begin, he was using a screen this time so any late people would be able to get the gist of the conversation, he cleared his throat and began, "I wasnt entirely open about the situation we find ourselves in, the Overseer had four horseman, they were pure souls who were twisted and corrupted by his promises of power. As some of you might be aware, Ludovica was corrupted by him and has become the Horseman of Death, the next location the Overseer would go to is Paris, but after certain events I believe that Leo, the demon guy, has also been corrupted and is now the Horseman of Famine, our next location is New York, now this time I have transport for all of us, a portal maker, who was busy earlier but got back a couple if minutes ago" he finished as the man in question entered, he stood by Bellamy and threw open a portal that opened on to New York, he stepped through and looked around.

She shifted into a white Siberian Husky with her cross necklace around her neck. She decided to follow with Bellamy as she walked beside him but had a question in mind. "I never got your name when I asked you, and also with the follow up question, are you the leader of the league?" She asked looking up at him. "I just like to know because I don't give my name to just about anyone....my trust has to be earned" she added as she shifted to a snowy owl and grasped his arm gently looking at him as she hooted. @Shadow_Pup

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiara watched in amusement as Leo snapped at the others. It was quite understandable, the shock of Death's strength may have been a pushing point for his demon. She turned away towards Aisha when she noticed her, not seeing the shapeshifter's delayed reaction. Her glowing eyes reminded her of Hectate's current ones, and she walked closer so they could talk. She saw her glance up before looking away, a signal that she was free to sit. After a few minutes of telepathic communication, they got up. She opened one of her portals and they stepped inside, arriving at the headquarters. She listened to Bellamy's explanation, intrigued. She could tell Aisha was also intrigued, from the way she didn't look away and the unnatural stillness of her body. She was glad that they had gotten in touch with transportation. Not arriving on time had been one of the flaws in their teamwork. She looked up when Aisha moved towards the portal, going through it. She followed after, not wishing to be the last one there.

"Any more details?" Thomas asked annoyed. "I don't know about you but I'm basically homeless now these pants are my only clothes." Thomas explained upset. "And shouldn't we tell the public that the world might end, like i still see people walking on the street carefree when if we fail they could have spent that time with their family." Thomas explained annoyed. He looked at Hikari "Sorry about the plane guess the plane still wasn't fast enough." Thomas apologised to Hikari next time let's totally kick some ass!" Thomas told Hikari.
@Night's Shadow

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S turned around, looking amused at the demon boy's insult.
Loufe certainly wasn't. "Did...did he know about you?"
"I guess so. do you want me to-"
"No."
"You're no fun." O.S complained as he curled up on the edge of the HQ and rested. Pretty much 2 minutes later some people were already in and speaking, ruining his nap. O.S did the wolf equivalent of a groan, before getting up as Bellamy explained the situation. He smirked smugly at the mention of the demon dude being taken over. "Serves him right. Maybe I could knock the evil out of him."
When he saw Bellamy open a portal, he ran over a leaped through it. He landed and looked around New York.
"Hey, Bellboy. What exactly are we supposed to do here? If it doesn't revolve around beating things, I'm leaving."
Loufe sighed "...Really?"
"What?"
"First person you talk to, and you're already being rude."
"I said no promises."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hikari gave Thomas a feral grin before jumping through the portal in one bound. She landed on pavement and immediately began to scale a building, feeling vulnerable on the ground. Her kaleidoscope eyes surveyed the rest of the League as she settled herself on a window ledge about twenty or so feet off the ground. She switched her gaze upwards to glare between the buildings before glancing back down to the others. "So what exactly are we supposed to be seeing?" she called down, rather disinterested without something to do due to her being part cat.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Outside the city, Hazro saw the giant golem. "Looks like I got some work to do,"He mumbled to himself. He dropped his club to crack his knuckles, but the giant crumbled before he could pick up his weapon again. He opened his mouth in surprise, one of the few times his insane smile vanished. Dammit! He was a little pissed that he didn't make it in time, he should of used a portal. Trying to mask his anger, he extended his club to pole vault over to those who he believed stole his kill.

Upon arriving on the site, Hazro saw a portal, and said nothing as he stormed through it. Back at HQ, and with his devilish smile back on, he growled, "Didya have fun without me? I thought I was called to fight, not be the cleanup detail."