• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kumikos Sprites

K

Kumi

Image5.png

Blue parasol lady OW sprites, and me (Aura Form)

K

Kumi

I tried to Modify it, but it froze my comp so I had no choice, Sorry bout that.
Anyway, here are some more low-quality sprites. :)
untitled.png
85lg3tg.png

I really like that Cherrim cosplayer, although I think that the yellow skin is a little much. Other than that, I think all your sprites are really nice!

K

Kumi

THanks! Yes, I know the yellow skin is a bit strange, but when it was normal it didn't look like a cosplayer at all! Thanks for the nice comments though. ^_^

For the yellow skin, just say she has juandice. (spelling?) Either way these sprites are great and I can't wait to see more. Also the character you have is very nicely done in every form you made her. The mugshot really stands out, for me at least.

Yay, we now have a dolphin Pokemon.

Not bad, not bad. But the comic doesn't belong in this thread, since it isn't made out of sprites. So you should delete then put in into your Art Thread.​

THanks! Yes, I know the yellow skin is a bit strange, but when it was normal it didn't look like a cosplayer at all! Thanks for the nice comments though. ^_^
i think the yellow skin make it look like it has yellow makeup on just like a cosplayer would

K

Kumi

Yup. :)
I might be doing requests now, I'm getting a LOT better at Sprites.
I can make: Overworld Sprites, Intro Sprites, Mugshots, Battle Sprites, etc. =D

K

Kumi

Sorry for no editing the post, 'cause I can't, due to my old account got deleted! Just letting ya know. *Is really peeved*