• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kirby: Hero of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as the new DLC came out today, I wanted to continue my Kirby love, and here it is! This is basically a continuation to the Dark Matter saga (Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby 64), set in a more open-world setting.

Here's the list of characters to choose from! Max. 4 characters, please! (Old villains excluding Dark Matter are going to be allies in here.)

Kirby - @GreninjaTrainer013
Meta Knight - @Galacta Ace
King Dedede -
Bandana Dee - @Eeveechu151
Rick - @SoulDemon
Kine - @SoulDemon
Coo - @SoulDemon
Nago - @Galacta Ace
Pitch - @Galacta Ace
Chuchu - @Galacta Ace
Gooey - @Fraseandchico
Marx - @GreninjaTrainer013
Adeleine - @Yusa
Ribbon - @SoulDemon
Dark Meta Knight - @GreninjaTrainer013
The Squeaks -
Daroach -
Magalor - @Eeveechu151
Taranza - @Fraseandchico
Susie - @Fraseandchico
Jambastion Mages - @Eeveechu151
Hyness - @SoulDemon
Broom Hatter - @Galacta Ace
Blade Knight - @Eeveechu151
Sword Knight - @Eeveechu151
Burning Leo - @PM3
Chilly - @PM3
Rocky - @PM3
Dark Matter (Main villain) - @GreninjaTrainer013

After his supposed death, Dark Matter returns stronger than ever. He flees to an island known as the Island of Light, knowing that it is the perfect place to spread darkness. He kidnaps and possesses the residents, making them do his evil bidding.

Kirby has gone to the island along with his friends for a well-deserved vacation after the defeat of Void Termina. But when they find out about Dark Matter's rampage, immediately, they know that justice needs to be served! The Star Allies are back!

(WIP)

(Order indicates which appears when)

Star Plains
Star Plains is the first area Kirby and co. have to go through. While it is a beautiful landscape, full of nature, it is still filled with danger. Most of it are just the plains, but on the north side, are mountains and hills which go on and on. In the southern parts, is a large forest, and in the east is the castle of King Doo, the self-proclaimed king of the island, and further in the east, is another forest and a canyon. The capital is Nunsteak Village.

Cream Desert

A desert neighbouring Star Plains, Cream Desert is really big compared to most other deserts. Most of it is dry and doesn't have much to see, but in the middle of it, is a small town named Nexma. In the northern parts, is a pyramid, and in the east is another canyon, along with an oasis. It's capital is Nexma.

Fairy Land

Right next to Cream Desert, is Fairy Land, where fairies which look similar to Ribbon live. The forest is full of giant fruits and vegetables. Scattered throughout the forest are big lily pads, which can actually be entered! In the east is a poison lake, along with the deeper parts of the forest. It's capital is Fairy Village.

Redhot Valley

The uninhabited part of the island. Full of lava, volcanos, and heat, this is Dark Matter's hideout. In the western part, is a small abandoned mine used for shelter. In the middle of the area is a huge volcano, on the eastern part there is a canyon where you can see Dark Matter's Castle, and further on there is Dark Matter's Castle.

Feel free to join!

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
To be honest, don't really care about who I get, I don't really play Kirby games. just give me somebody you think I'd be able to rp as. I guess I'll take Hyness too, I like being villains.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yo I'll take my boi Gooey, or as I like calling him, Mr. Light Matter. Also Daroach just cause wielding a powerful stick seems like fun.

To be honest, don't really care about who I get, I don't really play Kirby games. just give me somebody you think I'd be able to rp as. I guess I'll take Hyness too, I like being villains.
If you like Villans, maybe you could also be King Dedede? I mean, he's not much of a Villain now, but close enough?

Yo I'll take my boi Gooey, or as I like calling him, Mr. Light Matter. Also Daroach just cause wielding a powerful stick seems like fun.
Cool, cool. You're allowed to choose 2 other characters :3

sSoul

Previously Swirled
If you like Villans, maybe you could also be King Dedede? I mean, he's not much of a Villain now, but close enough?

Cool, cool. You're allowed to choose 2 other characters :3
Ribbon and H Y N E S S. The latter because I've always wanted to play with an insane character. And the former for this
Ribbon and Chuchu will probably fight a lot over Kirby. >:]

Gooey's already taken by Frase, but Ribbon is yours!

And Dedede can be yours, @TheChildOfTheLettuceField .

As for Hyness, I don't really wanna leave anyone out. Perhaps you guys could decide who could be Hyness, and if the other wants to be Hyness too, you can take turns.

By the way, this is gonna be anime + game combined.

Here's a list of mixed stuff:

Kirby:
-Is still a Star Warrior.
-Is a baby, still.
-Did crash land into Planet Popstar. Bandana Dee was the first one to find him.
-Is still learning how to speak. He'll only speak if he thinks it's needed. But prepare for cuteness, 'cuz he's cute when talking.

Meta Knight:
-Is also a Star Warrior.
-Still has his glowing eyes. (haha snas unde--)
-Is as calm as his anime self.

King Dedede:
-Self-proclaimed king of Dream Land.
-Is greedy, but he's a good person.
-HAS HIS ANIME VOICE, BECAUSE IT'S GREAT.
-Has a fear of bugs.

Bandana Dee:
-The first one to find Kirby after his crash.
-Takes the place of Waddle Doo from the anime. (2nd-in-command for DDD's army)
-Has gotten spear training

Rick:
-Has his anime design.
-Has the anime's australian voice, but has his game personality.
-Has all of the abilities he could have in Kirby's Dreamland 2 and 3 as his regular moves.

Kine:
-Has the anime voice

Coo:
-Has the anime personality
-Has his anime design

Well, Broom Hatter doesn't have a distinct gender. I just think of them as female, it's not like they can be both, like with Waddle Dee and Burning Leo, so for my Broom Hatter, she will be female.

In case anyone didn't realize, 'The Octopus That Ate Sheep' is a nod to the 1st episode of the anime. I'm watching all the episodes of the series because of my immense Kirby mood.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Btw, Rick, Kine and Koo will act in one post cause why not, I consider them to be a trio.
Also I will take K I N G D E D E D E

Status
Not open for further replies.