• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kingdom Hearts: Rising Twilight (Private RP)

(OOC:This is a private RP between Blazi and myself.)

Aaron was falling, of that much he was sure. It happened so slowly, as if he was sinking through water. There was nothing as far as the eye could see everything was surrounded in darkness. Eventually, Aaron saw something below him. It looked like a circular platform made from the roof of a glass cathedral. He could make out a picture in the glass before he landed, he and his brother on opposite sides of the platform and in between them was a sword split down the middle from tip to handle. One half was white, ornate and beautiful while the other was black and intimidating. As Aaron took a step forward, he noticed his actual twin brother Daniel, right beside him. Before Aaron could ask him what was going on, a voice spoke,"A new danger arises, light and darkness must come together and become one to become the ultimate weapon. Which path will you choose?

Suddenly two pedastals appeared, one with a black sword, the other a white one. Without a second thought, Aaron reached for the white sword while Daniel took the black. The voice spoke once more,"Light and darkness are nothing to fear, with one you dispell the other. But beware the fine line between the two. If the line becomes blurred, becareful not to get lost in the Twilight. A light began to shine on them from somwhere as it spoke, casting long shadows on the ground. The light and shadow seem to twist togethr, rising into a swirlin ball of black and white smoke until it exploded into a pillar of black and white flame. Suddenly, a huge beast stepped out of the flame. Its entire body was heavily muscled with skin the same color as the black and white flames burning against each other. It's arms and legs were massive, each with three sharp claws, each hand held one of the flames. It had a dragon's head with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth, glowing red eyes, and at the tip of its tail was a cluster of spikes. The monster roared at them but the boys charged forward, swords raised...

Aaron woke up from his dream. He sat bolt upright and slammed his head on his brother's bunk, almost knocking himself back to sleep. As he sat up more slowly this time,rubbing his forehead, his thoughts drifted back to the dream he'd just had. It had seemed so real and his brother had been in it too. He thought about waking Daniel up to tell him about it, but decided against it. It was just a dream after all. His eyes drifted around the room until they found the clock. Now Aaron had a reason to wake Daniel up.
"Oh man! Daniel, Daniel Wake up! We slept in, we were supposed to meet Sora and Riku today on the island." Aaron quickly changed, and grabbed his wooden sword from behind the bedroom door. "Come on slowpoke! Your gonna make us even later!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel was falling, almost as if through water. He looked around and saw only lightness, threatening to blind him. A gap in the light allowed him to see a stained glass window, only it appeared to be a floor. He thought he saw a picture on it, but he landed before he could get a closer look. He looked up, and saw the lightness from where he fell, but next to it, almost like a yin-yan shape, was some darkness. He looked to his left and right, and saw a boy almost like his brother. In front of him was a sword, split down the middle with two opposing sides. He stepped forward, and realized the boy WAS his brother, his twin Aaron in fact. He looked as if he was about to ask Daniel something, when a voice interrupted. "A new danger arises, light and darkness must come together and become one to become the ultimate weapon. Which path will you choose?"

Suddenly two pedastals appeared, one with a black sword, the other a white one. Daniel reached for the black sword, the same time Aaron reached for the white. The voice spoke once more, "Light and darkness are nothing to fear, with one you dispell the other. But beware the fine line between the two. If the line becomes blurred, be careful not to get lost in the Twilight." A light began to shine on them from somwhere as it spoke, casting long shadows on the ground. The light and shadow seem to twist togethr, rising into a swirling ball of black and white smoke until it exploded into a pillar of black and white flame. Suddenly, a huge beast stepped out of the flame. Its entire body was heavily muscled with skin the same color as the black and white flames burning against each other. It's arms and legs were massive, each with three sharp claws, each hand held one of the flames. It had a dragon's head with a mouth full of dagger-like teeth, glowing red eyes, and at the tip of its tail was a cluster of spikes. Daniel rushed forward with his sword raised, ready to fight alongside his brother...

In the moments before waking, Daniel had one more dream. In this, he was completely black, his clothes the same colour, with wisps of... Smoke? drifting off him. The only thing that wasn't black was his two eyes, both a startling yellow. He was carrying a strange sword, that was like a giant key and was completely black with a blue gem in the hilt. He was fighting his brother, who was carrying another key-like sword, with similarities to Daniels, but not much. Daniel was sprung almost completely awake by a jolt in his back, meaning his brother had done his usual of getting up to fast and receiving a headache via Daniel's bunk. Daniel was still half asleep, but his brother was intent on waking him fully. "Oh man! Daniel, Daniel wake up! We slept in, we were supposed to meet Sora and Riku today on the island."
"Five more minutes..." Daniel muttered, clinging to sleep.
"Come on slowpoke! You're gonna make us even later!"
"Later... Later, late Late LATE!" Daniel snapped awake and bashed his head on the ceiling, making him fall back clutching his head and roll off the top bunk. He looked up at his laughing twin as a lock of his dirty blonde hair fell over his face. He grinned, got changed and ran out the door, running back to grab his sword. He followed his twin out of the house, not knowing what the day had in store for them...

As their boat bumped up against the dock on the island, Aaron jumped out of the boat excitedly. He sight panne along the beach for Sora, Riku and Kairi. Aaron shouted, "Sora, Riku! Hey guys sorry we're late." No one answered. Aaron walked along the beach puzzled. He headed for the small cave that Sora and the others caalled the "secret place". The walls were covered in chalk drawings Sora and his friends had made. In the back of the cave there was a strange wooden door with no handle that didn't open. Aaron noticed a note attached to the door, he took the note and read it,"Aaron and Daniel, Something important has happened and we need to take care of it. We're sorry we had to go and leave you guys. Take care of the island while we're gone, Sora.Stay out of trouble, Kairi. Try not to mess anything up. Riku"
Aaron handed the note to Daniel, who had walked in behind him.

Suddenly, they heard thunder crash outside. Aaron turned to Daniel,"Did it look like a storm when we got here?" The boys rushed outside. The sky had turned black and was churning with violent winds. In between them and their boat, stood a small creature. The creature was completely black with glowing yellow eyes. It 's large, anntennade, head was much larger than it's body. Aaron approached slowly," You know it's kind of cute." The "cute" creature suddenly sanke into the ground becoming 2-D. It rushed forward and leapt from the ground and swiped at Aaron with it's claws. Aaron barley danced out of the way of the claws, which tore the sleeve of his shirt.

Even before the boat had touched the docks, Daniel jumped out to look for his friends. When he didn't see any of them, he followed his brother to the Secret Place. He entered after his brother, noticing how his shadow seemed longer and darker than Aaron. He walked into the room as his brother found a note. He read it, then handed it to Daniel. "Aaron and Daniel, Something important has happened and we need to take care of it. We're sorry we had to go and leave you guys. Take care of the island while we're gone, Sora.Stay out of trouble, Kairi. Try not to mess anything up. Riku"

Thunder crashed, making Daniel jump. He looked at his brother, who had said, "Did it look like a storm when we got here?" They rushed outside, Daniel noticing for a split second a keyhole had appeared in the solid wood door. They both got outside, and saw the sky had become black, churning with violent winds. In between Daniel's and Aaron's boat was a small black creature, with yellow eyes that reminded him of himself in his second dream. "You know, it's kinda cute." Aaron said. The allegedly 'Cute' creature sank into the ground like a shadow, then jumped out at Aaron, him just missing the creature, at the expense of having his sleeve torn off. Daniel slashed at the creature, but missed, and realized with horror that more creatures had surrounded them. He stood back to back with Aaron, and noticed numbly that his own sword was glowing with an almost black light. The creature jumped, and as Daniel and Aaron raised their swords to protect themselves, their sword flashed with Shadows and Light.

Aaron quickly found himself back to back with his brother, surrounded by the creatures. The creatures jumped, and as Daniel and Aaron raised their swords to protect themselves, their sword flashed with Shadows and Light. The creatures burst into black smoke at the swing of their swords, wich had completely transformed. Aaron's sword now resembled a white key with angel wings for the guard and a snowflake as it's teeth.His brother's sword had changed into a darker key as well.

Suddenly, the island gave a huge tremor throwing Aaron to his knees. Across the beach they could make out someone familiar. The person raised a much simpler version of their keys and plunged it into the ground. Aaron pointed at the lone figure,"Is that Sora?" The brothers ran towards the person, but quickly stopped. The person looked like Sora but had white hair, the clothes were different too, white with black straps and pouches. The person looked up from his sword,"I come for Sora and all I get for my trouble are two youngling Keyblades, wonderful. My name is Aros, remember it well...if you survive." Aros twisted his sword and pulled it from the ground,laughing darkly. As as he walked away a giant claw erupted from the ground, and the creature from Aaron's dream came with it.

This time the creature was the first to react, it's spiked tail came hurtling at them burying itself into the ground. Aaron saw his chance and jumped onto the creature's tail, running for its head. At the last second the creature snapped its tail back, kocking Aaron skyward and wrenching his sword from his grasp, which embedded itself in the sand.

The creatures lunged, and with a flash and a slash of the swords, were now wisps of smoke, heart like objects drifting up into the sky. Daniel looked in astonishment at his sword, which was now a black key-sword with black devil-wing guards, and blue gem where the wings met and a black chain pattern from the hilt up to the teeth of the key. He recognized this was the exact same key he had seen in his second dream. He looked at his brothers sword and noticed it had also changed, becoming a white sword-key.

Out of nowhere, the Island gave a massive tremor, knocking Daniel onto his back and Aaron to his knees. As they got up, they noticed a boy that looked very similar to a friend of theirs. He raised a simpler version of his and Aaron's keys, and plunged it into the ground. "Is that Sora?" Daniel shook his head in disbelief to his brothers question. They both ran over to the figure, but pulled up short. It was like Sora, but the colors were turned black and white, instead of Sora's usual clothing.
The person looked up from where he had plunged the sword-key. "I come for Sora and all I get for my trouble is two youngling Keyblades." The boy turned. "My name is Aros, remember it well... If you survive." He pulled the sword-key from the ground and started walking away, laughing darkly. Daniel was about to follow when a giant claw erupted from the sand. It pulled itself up, and the creature from his dream appeared.

The giant lizard decided to attack first this time, sending it's spike tail hurtling towards the twins. It got buried under the sand, at which Aaron ran up the tail, ready to attack. At the last second it freed it's tail, and Aaron was sent skyward falling to the ground along with his sword-key. A sudden burst of anger spread through Daniel, and he glared at the creature. "No-one hurts my brother..." He said in a small voice, before becoming louder. "No-one! But you did, and that can't go unpunished! Fall! Into! OBLIVION!" As he shouted this, the Sword-key vibrated, almost as if it were responding to a name. A name popped into his head from his encounter with Aros. 'Keyblade'. That's what it was! The sword-keys are Keyblades, and mine is called Oblivion! he thought with the part of his brain that wasn't angry. He didn't realize he was running for the creature until he had jumped at it. He had somehow jumped so high he was in line with the creatures face, and without a second thought he started slashing at it with Oblivion. It purred in his hand, drinking in his Anger and the creatures pain. Daniel gave one last slash to the creature's face, and double kicked it so hard he flew towards his twin, who was just starting to get up. He helped him up and waited for the creature to attack again.

Aaron got up and grabbed his Keyblade in time to see Daniel savagely attack the creature's head. The creature fell forward onto its hands roaring loudly, a black flame appearing in its mouth. The creature unleashed the blast, aiming for Daniel as he came to the ground from his attack, unable to dodge. Aarron ran in front of his brother and swung his Keyblade cleeving through the darkness and slashing at the creature's head finishing it off. Aaron turned to his brother and said," You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun, did you? Now let's go get Aros!"

The brothers ran after the Sora look-alike, following him into the secret place. Aros turned to face the brothers,"It appears I underestimated you, defeating Twilight Drake is no simple feat. But your still too late." Aros pointed his keyblade at the keyhole in the wooden door, and shot a beam of black and white light into the door. Aros chuckled coldly, "Your world is mine." The brothers were blasted from the small cave by a black energy and back onto what was left of the beach. The island was floating in a black void, chunks of it slowly being sucked into a ball of black energy in the sky. Aaron felt himself slowly rise into the sky as more of the island disappeared. Aaron tried to dig his keyblade into the ground to regain his footing but was rising to fast. "Daniel!" Aaron screamed as he grabbed his brother's hand, as they both were sucked into the sky.

Daniel prepared himself for the dark fire, but his brother jumped in front and slashed, cleaving through the darkness and finishing the creature off. "You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun, did you?" Aaron said, grinning.
"Of course not." Daniel replied, a grin on his face.
"Now lets go get Aros!" Daniel followed Aaron to the secret place, where Aros was standing in front of the keyhole Daniel saw earlier. He turned, and spoke.
"It appears I underestimated you, defeating Twilight Drake is no simple feat. But you're still too late." He turned, pointed his keyblade at the keyhole and shot a Twilight beam at the door. "Your world is mine." A blast of black energy knocked Aaron and Daniel out of the secret place, onto the beach. The island was floating above a black void. Chunks of the island were rising up into a big black energy ball overhead. Daniel felt himself lift up, as more of the island disappeared. He tried to dig Oblivion into the sand to stay anchored, but was rising way to fast.
"Aaron!" he shouted, grabbing his twins hand. They were sucked into the void, and, for a sickening moment before he blacked out, Daniel lost his brothers hand, and all sense that he was there.

Aaron sat up slowly, rubbing his throbbing head. He had just had a terrible nightmare about the islands being attacked. He tried to get his brother's attention," Hey Daniel, I just had the wildest dream." As he opened his eyes, the only thing he could see were trees, no Daniel. That meant that it hadn't been a dream, the islands really were gone and he and his brother had been seperated. Aaron got up and began to wander around the forest looking for Daniel. Eventually Aaron came to a huge stone wall with a large hole in it. He walked through the hole and found himself in a large town, The sky was orange with the setting sun and Aaron had to step back as a tram car zipped past. He put his hands to his mouth and shouted,"Daniel, Daniel where are you?" as he continued walking.

He became so absorbed in his search that he fforgot to look where he was going and ran into someone knocking them over."Hey, watch where your going!" shouted the blonde wavy-haired boy. He was wearing an olive green vest over a black, skull and crossbones shirt.

Aaron helped him back to his feet saying,"I'm really sorry about that! I'm not from around here and I'm looking for my brother. We're kind of lost."

Still a little angry, the boy said"Hmph, I'm Hayner, this is Pence and Ollette." ponting to a round boy and young girl behind him.
After a little bit of convincing from his friends, Hayner agreed to help Aaron look for his brother. After awhile, they reached the train station and since they had yet to find Daniel began to turn back only to find their path blocked. A strange white creature with what looked like a zipper for a mouth, stood in their way. Suddenly, the creature's mouth unzipped as roared and leapt at them. Aaron leapt in front of Hayner and slammed his keyblade into the creature. Aaron shouted at Hayner,"Hayner, get out of here,get help! Find my brother, he'll have a key like tthis one but black. Now go!!"
Four more creatures appeared surrounding Aaron as Hayner ran off. The creatures atacked relentlessl. Aaron was barely able to withstand their attacks. The creaturres all attacked at once, knocking him down. "Daniel, where are you when I need you?"

From atop one of the buildings, ayoung girl watched as five dusks attacked a boy weilding the Oathkeeper keyblade. Her own keyblade buzzed in her hand wishing that she could help. But she couldn't get involved until she was sure of who else was involved in this. She flicked a blue strand of hair from her eyes as she turned vanishing through a Dark Portal.

Aros laughed as he watched the Nobodies attack Aaron. "Go on, mindless husks. Get rid of the spare!" The two new keyblades were unexpected, but oblivion's weilder would prove useful.

Dainel shot up from his sleeping position, not bashing his head on anything.

This was the first clue that something was wrong.

He then looked around and found himself outside the locked gates of some sort of mansion.

This was his second clue something was wrong.

Daniel looked around further, searching for his brother. His eyes passed over an entrance to a forest, and he got up to leave, when something stopped him. He turned around to look at the gates, and the mansion itself. Daniel walked up to the gates, and looked at the lock. It was old, and rusted, and it looked like the key had been lost long ago. Daniel turned to leave when- "Waiddaminute. I have a giant FREAKING key." he said out loud. He took a couple of steps away from the gate, and something willed him to raise his keyblade, pointing at the lock. A beam of light lanced out of his keyblade, hitting the lock square in the keyhole, and the lock fell away, leaving the mansion open for inspection. Daniel grinned, and walked up to the gates, pushing them open.

After some searching, producing nothing at all, Daniel came across a room. This room was different from all the others, as it was white, with drawings strewn across the walls. He recognized some people in the drawing, but couldn't quite place it. He placed his hand on one of them, a picture of a hall of some castle, and his vision blacked out.

Daniel was standing in the white room again, except he wasn't alone. A girl was sitting down, drawing something in a sketchbook. She giggled, and looked up. "I know you're there." But her eyes were seemingly not focused on Daniel at all. He turned, but didn't see anyone, and looked back to the girl. "I'm Naminé," she said, her eyes still not focusing on Daniel, "There's something I need to tell you, but I can't right now. This is the past, you're able to see this through your abilities and through the time link in the picture. You need to leave now, but when you come back to this world, return to this room, and I'll explain everything. Go, now." Daniel's vision blacked out again, the last thing Daniel seeing was Naminé's smiling face.

Daniel snapped out of this moment, and turned around, holding his head. He was shocked to see a person in a hood standing across the table in the middle of the room. He was about to say something, when she interrupted. "No time to talk, you need to help your brother." And indeed, Daniel felt something was wrong. The person, who Daniel suspected was a girl due to her voice, held her hand up behind her and a portal opened up. "Hurry, you have no time to lose!" Daniel nodded his head and vaulted over the table, running full pelt through the portal...

Only to find he wasn't running on anything anymore. He looked down to see his brother fighting five different white figures, with more coming in. Daniel pointed his keyblade downwards as he started to plummet. With a loud pop, one of the figure disappeared, and in it's place was Daniel, attempting to pull his keyblade from the ground. He managed to do it, and slashed at the other four, making them dance back a bit. Daniel pulled his brother up, and winked at him. "Haven't I told you to try and not get cornered?" He grinned, and spun around, standing back-to-back with his twin. "Let's go!" He shouted, and he and his twin began their fight.

(OoC: Daniel has Déja vü powers, but can also see the past by touching something with a significant link to his and his brother's destinies, and can see the present happening in another place that's significant to his and his brothers destinies. Just so you know.

Aaron was being badly beaten, when suddenly something fell out of the sky, destroying one of the creatures. To his great relief it was Daniel, come to the rescue. He turned and got Aaron back on his feet and said,smiling,"Haven't I ever told you not to get cornered?"

Aaron laughed saying," I tought I was doing okay, till you lost me the element of surprise." Aaron turned to face the creatures once more, this time with his brother at his back. He almost felt sorry for them. With newfound strength, Aaron leapt at the creatures slashing trough two of them, catching a third as he turned aorund. Daniel had taken care of the others. A final creature had appeared behind Daniel but was quickly dispatched by Aaron. He smirked,"Are you gonna watch your back, or do I have to watch it for you?"

"You should be more worried about your own!" saida voice from behind him. Before Aaron could turn, he felt a sharp pain across his back that sent him slidng across the ground, his keyblade skittering along behind him. Aaron painfully turned to see Aros send Daniel flying the same way. "Those stupid husks may not have beaten, but you'll find I am not so easily dispatched!" Aros said, voice dripping with malice. As the sora lookalike lunged, a hooded figure leapt out of a dark portal, stopping Aros with a keyblade of its own. The keyblade was an ivory white with a heart shaped guard. The blade was two poles that intersected each other in a double helix with a third running down the middle and at the end of its chain was a black and white heart. The figure, a girl by the sound of her voice, said,"Quick, go through this portal and find the wizard Yen Sid, he'll help you from there." She raised a hand and another dark portal opened "Leave Aros to me!" she added fiercely. Aaron nodded as he grabbed Daniels arm and they ran through the dark portal.

Daniel rushed forward, slashing at the creatures, successfully getting them all. The was yet another pop, and Daniel turned around to see Aaron standing behind him, white tendrils of smoke signifying the defeat of one of the creatures. "Are you gonna watch your back, or do I have to watch it for you?" Aaron smirked, before flying forwards.
"Aaron!?" Daniel shouted, about to say something else, before feeling a sharp pain in his back, as well as something else, almost like a snap. Daniel cried out as he skidded across the ground. He looked up to see Aros laughing, holding his keyblade in a position signifying triumph.
"Those stupid husks may not have beaten, but you'll find I am not so easily dispatched!" Aros said, malice practically dripping from his voice. He lunged, but out of nowhere the same person he had seen in the White Room stepped out of a dark portal and combated Aros with a keyblade, this one ivory with a heart shaped guard.
"Quick, go through this portal and find the wizard Yen Sid, he'll help you from there." She held out her hand and a portal appeared. "Leave Aros to me!" Daniel nodded, grimacing with the pain erupting from his ribcage. His twin pulled Daniel to his feet, and through the portal, obviously not knowing the pain Daniel was in.

As Daniel and his twin got through, it was clear they weren't in the town anymore. In front of them was a tower, and around him and his twin were some bushes, and an expanse of purple sky, the land ending a few feet away from the twins. Daniel felt something trickle down his back from where Aros has slashed him, and had no doubt that Aros had cut him. Daniel attempted to hide it and walk forwards, but failed at both as an explosion of white hot pain seared his ribcage. Daniel cried out, falling to his knees, clutching his ribs with one hand and keeping himself up with the other. "H-help me inside Aaron." Daniel said, voice shaky. Aaron nodded and picked Daniel up, slinging Daniel's arm around his shoulders for support. "Thanks Aaron..." Daniel said, heading towards the tower with his twin.

As Aaron and his brother stepped out of the cold darkness, Aaron stumbled a little, still tired from the fight. He rubbed his shoulder where Aros had struck him. He looked up at the large tower in front of. "So you think this Yen Sid guy is in there, or in the other tower?" Aaron chuckled, pointing over his shoulder at the vast expanse of nothing. Suddenly, Aaron a sharp scream. He turned and saw Daniel on his knees clutching his ribs. Aaron cursed himself. He was joking around, comlaining about his injuries and he hadn't bothered to check if Daniel was okay after Aros' surprise attack.
Aaron rushed over,"D-Daniel! You're hurt!" he cried as he knelt next to his brother.

"H-help me inside Aaron." Daniel said, voice shaky. Aaron nodded and picked Daniel up, slinging Daniel's arm around his shoulders for support. As Aaron helped Daniel up, Aaron felt something wet through his shirt and had the sickening realization that Daniel was bleeding. As they walked towards the tower, Daniel said,"Thanks Aaron..." Aaron simply nodded as he helped his twin through the door.

By the time they had climbed the mountain of stairs, Daniel was beginning to look very pale. Aaron pushed through the final door to find a very severe looking man in blue robes sitting behind a desk. Before Daniel could open his mouth and ask for help the man waved his arm and a chair appeared next to the desk, Aaron assumed this man was Yen Sid. The man looked at Daniel and said,"Set him here." Aaron nodded siting Daniel in the chair. Yen Sid waved his arm again, this time what looked like glowing green leaves danced around Daniel as color returned to his brother's face.
"Your brother will be fine now. I am Yen Sid, what ever your questions may be I will answer them to the best of my abilities."
Aaron lookedd at the wizard and asked the one thing that had been burning in his mind," Who is Aros?"

The wizard answered slowly,"Unfortunately I do not know a great deal about him. What I do know is That Aros is Sora's Twilight. I believe he is the only true Twilight, but his keyblade, the Reverse Kingdom Key can transform other creatures into Twilights. He also has powers over both light and Darkness. He is very powerful but I do not know his goals." Yen Sid sighed and Turned to Daniel," And your question Daniel?"

Daniel was feeling incredibly weak by the time he and Aaron reached the top of the stairs. Aaron was practically dragging him when they neared the top, and as they entered the room at the top, Daniel was about to faint. The man in the blue robe waved his hand and a chair appeared out of nowhere. Daniel sat down, and instantly started to feel better. He started to look around the room, and noticed glowing green leaves floating around him. He wondered what they were, and then realised that was probably what was making him feel better.

"And your question Daniel?" Daniel snapped out of his curious state to see that the man in the blue robe was looking at him.
“How did we get here?” he questioned almost fully healed.
“I’m afraid the islands you once lived on were taken over, destroyed by the darkness.”
“What?! Destroyed?!”
“Yes. Aros opened the keyhole to the heart of your world, and let darkness into it. Everything, and everyone, was destroyed.”
“I-including Tidus, Wakka and Selphie?”
“Yes...” Daniel was shocked. All his friends, his parents, even the Paopu fruits he had shared with Aaron and the seeds they had planted together, gone. However, he realised he had one more hope.
“What about Sora, Riku and Kairi?”
Yen Sid smiled. “They are fine, they left shortly before the heartless appeared.” Daniel sighed, and got up from the chair, fully healed. He went over to his brother, and smiled at him, before looking back to Yen Sid.

“Where next?”
“The room over there,” He said, pointing to a doorway, “The three ladies in there will get you ready for your adventure. Came back and see me once you’re finished.” Daniel nodded and walked over to the door with his twin. He opened it, and walked down the short corridor. Yen Sid gave a knowing smile as the door closed behind the twins, for they were destined for great things.

OoC: Sorry for posting this a bit late, I had RPers block |D I have permission from Yoshimitsu to revive this, so let's continue!

As Aaron stepped through the door, he was rushed by three old women who almost instantly began fussing over his clothes saying things like. "Look at this, this will never do" and " what have these boys been doing?"
Aaron saw them giving Daniel the same once over as well. Once they stepped, no, floated back Aaron could finally get a good look at them. They were dressed like something out of a storybook, each in a green, red or blue gown. To top it off they were each hovering about a foot in the air. The faity in red, who seemed to be in the lead spoke,

"Hello dears, Yen Sid has asked us to help you by giving you some new clothes." Aaron looked down at his own clothes wich had been torn and battered from the his last few fights and agreed. The red fairy waved her wand and in a flash Aaron and Daniel's clothes changed, but before they could look down at them, they were changed blue and then green by the other fairies."Alright dears, all togeher then" said the red fairy as they all aimed they're wands at the brothers.

Aaron looked down and was amazed at his new clothes. He was now wearing a white jacket over a black t-shirt and white shorts. He was also wearing a white crown necklace. The red fairy waved her wand again and two glowing orbs appeared in front of them,"Take the orbs dears." Aaron grabbed the orb and in an explosion of light his clothes turned a fierce red and a second keyblade appeared in his hand! As Aaron reverted to normal the red fairy said,"That is valor form, your clothes have other powers but you will have to discover them yourself."

She waved her wand once more and said, "This is a final gift from Yen Sid." On Aaron's left arm a strange type of armor appeared. It didn't cover much just his hand and upper arm. On the shoulder there was a strange flat crest on the shoulder. The red fairy spoke again,"This armor is very special, when you depress the crest, it will become a full suit of armor that will allow you to traverse the worlds, your keyblade will become your vehicle. But be careful, any damage to the armor will be permanent, so avoid using it in battle unless absolutley neccesary." Aaron stared at the strange gauntlet but thought better of it as he thanked the fairies and turned to return to Yen Sid with Daniel.

((OOC:Yay, Birth By Sleep Tie in!!))