• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kingdom Hearts Destiny

this is a story of young keyblade welders, it starts out on a world called Destiny Island with kids from school taking a break and relaxing, but the Evil Xehanort is out there looking to create clones of himself and it is up to you to stop him from taking darkness across other worlds, it will be dangerous but you will meet friends along the way and discover the light!

Character Bio:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Keyblade: (can be custom but you have to get my approval first)

Name: Ky kiseragi
Description: black hair, green jacket, black shirt, black shorts with green stripes at the end, and black shoes
Personality: Calm mindset
Dislikes: sea food, trickery
Keyblade: Oblivion key

Name: Osamu Saburo
Description: Fair skinned kid with blue eyes, short spiky blond hair and a scar under his right eye. Wears a dark blue, short sleeve top with a silver unzipped jacket and a pair of light green cargo shorts and some brown tennis shoes.
Personality: Adventurous and hyperactive. Loves to travel though can be impatient and impulsive more often than not.
Dislikes: "Boring" Stuff, Bullies, Spiders.
Keyblade: Total Eclipse

Name: Osamu Saburo
Description: Fair skinned kid with blue eyes, short spiky blond hair and a scar under his right eye. Wears a dark blue, short sleeve top with a silver unzipped jacket and a pair of light green cargo shorts and some brown tennis shoes.
Personality: Adventurous and hyperactive. Loves to travel though can be impatient and impulsive more often than not.
Dislikes: "Boring" Stuff, Bullies, Spiders.
Keyblade: Total Eclipse
Accepted

Well, I'll work on getting a bio up for this when I have access to a comp, I'll also need to struggle over which keyblade to wield ~w~

Will edit in the bio when I get the chance.

Woo. Lets~a see

Name: Yin Crowe
Description: A Tanned woman with Black smooth hair. She wears a Dark grey Long jacket, Dark Grey Pants,
Personality: She is mostly quiet at first, Keeping to herself. Once she manages to get used to people, she starts to open up to them. But even then, she is Easily embarrassed by a single thing.
Dislikes: Edgyness, Loud People.
Keyblade: Abaddon Plasma