• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kinetic World

This RP is about people who have varying Kinetic abilities: manipulation of something through the mind. To prevent godmodding, Omnikinesis will be banned. So will any kinetic abilities that deal with time, space, and manipulating people, reality, or the like. Animals is just fine. If you have a question, please PM me. Moderators, please let me know if I need to remove the link below; it's a link to the Superpower Wiki, specifically the page with all of the Kinetic abilities. The abilities will also be fairly limited, as suggested in the Wiki pages. I ask that your abilities are weaker at first, to start on an even playing field, and please avoid duplicate abilities.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Kinetic_Abilities (List of Kinetic Abilities)

Please fill out your character info as below:
Name: Dasken Lauphage
Kinetic Ability: Fragokinesis - Manipulation and Generation of Explosions
Special Move & Desc: Explosive Barrage - Launches a series of small explosions from hands, each about the strength of a hand grenade.
Personality: Intelligent, Funny, Sarcastic, Thoughtful, Clever.
Appearance: Teal, flame-print shirt; Black, red-striped shorts; Red loafers; Messy, thick, liht brown hair with blond swirls diagonally above the ears. Wears metal-rimmed glasses. Farmer's tan.
Backstory: He discovered his powers when he was young, only 6 years old; their arising, however, became the end of his mother. He was an only child, and his father had passed away when he was 10 from a heart attack. He had jumped from orphanage to orphanage, until he became 16 and ran away.

This story takes place in the real world; anything you'd like from in the real world is okay. Place specifics aren't needed. Please refrain from posting non-RP messages unless they are attatched to an RP message via "()"
Other than that, have fun and be nice! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dask had gotten tired of running from orphanage to orphanage, dealing with new bullies whom he had to scare away with his power. God, his power. It was a boon and a bane. It may have ended his family, but it also had saved him on several occasions, due to bullies.
The day he turned 16, he left for his hometown, only to discover that it no longer existed. It had been attatched to another city . Dask wasn't very happy, which was dangerous with his ability. He immediately went on the road again, still having nothing but his flip-phone with a year's worth of data, due to the orphanage, a picture of him with his mom and dad, his 3DS with SSB4, all of his clothes, his Dungeons and Dragons gear (despite having nobody near him even close to interested), all of his Magic: the Gathering cards (same situation as the D&D stuff), and his laptop with charger.
Oh, not to mention his savings of $95,867.38
His parents had been very wealthy, and had put the money away for his college fund when he had been born. It had gained enough interest that he had decided, and found out how, to withdraw it all. He set off for god knows where, following whatever roads he could, buying new clothes only when he had to, buying food to keep with him. He had two bags, but both were full, and a burden to carry. He dare not hail a taxi or anything like that. He wanted to be as noticed as little as possible.
He had wandered for a month at least, and felt very alone. He set up camp at a park with little to no people.
He had bought a tent at a nearby store. He built it fairly quickly, easily comprehending the instructions. He threw his items into the tent, and sat on the tent floor, indian-style.
He didn't remember where he was, what he meant, why he was here. He put his face in his hands, and began to cry.
He didn't know if he should be allowed to live, allowed to die, allowed hapiness, sadness, or even emotion.
He wept for his parents, for himself, over his power.
He wept the most, however, for his loneliness and mistakes.

Last edited:
Name: Stolas Ellistice
Kinetic Ability: Essokinesis - The manipulation of reality
Special Move & Desc: Reality Shift: With hard concentration, Stolas creates a ripple in reality, causing things that had happened happen again in random times. What happens is nothing seems normal and two realities merge: everything you do has already been done and won't happen. In basic words: You have no control over your actions because in a different reality they had already been done. This lasts for a little while until Stolas develops a migraine or seperates the reality. His ability is so unstable that it happens sometimes without him knowing or being able to control it. He seeks for an answer on why and how he can/can't control it.
Personality: Intelligent, Optimistic, Fun-seeking, Fast-thinker
Appearance: Messy black hair that's never brushed, dark brown eyes, and a pecan satchel that he holds things in. He's very, very short as well.
Backstory: He wasn't born with his powers. They developed over time when things that happened had already happened before. He blamed deja vu until something intriguing happened: his own birth. He watched his own birth. Something was up, and he figured it out after learning how to exploit it. Wanting to turn to the dark side, he decided that he couldn't become bad. He had to use his ability for the good of the world. His parents knew about his ability but died of old age (Cara Ellistice and Eldras Finascio).

A walk in the park. It sounded like a good idea especially when you're suffering from a piercing migraine from an ability that you never wanted. Creating bends in two different realities, merging them together. It sounds like something fun, but really, it's a dangerous thing. It wasn't as cool as it sounded. Often times, you could hurt yourself, especially with the headache that comes joyfully following after bending realities. Nothing different.
All Stolas wanted was to be normal. He had no records on him, and he had no where to go, no one to go to. He would have to start from scratch. It seemed all to overwhelming. A walk in the park would be a simple start. He sighed. His stomach twisted and aches while his head responded with thin, piercing needles poking at his brain. Stop, he told himself.
He saw a tent in near the middle of park (which was quite deserted nowadays), depressing cries coming from what sounded like a boy in his teenage years. Reminded Stolas of himself the first time he tried running away. Oh, he thought, what to do? Do I talk to him? Talk to someone I've never met all because they're all alone in a tent in the middle of the night in a park? No. I have my own problems, I will not—
"
Hello?" Stolas called out. He couldn't help it, because sometimes when his brain fights with itself, a third party completely ignores the two and makes its own decision.

Last edited:
Name: Stolas Ellistice
Kinetic Ability: Essokinesis - The manipulation of reality
Special Move & Desc: Reality Shift: With hard concentration, Stolas creates a ripple in reality, causing things that had happened happen again in random times. What happens is nothing seems normal and two realities merge: everything you do has already been done and won't happen. In basic words: You have no control over your actions because in a different reality they had already been done. This lasts for a little while until Stolas develops a migraine or seperates the reality. His ability is so unstable that it happens sometimes without him knowing or being able to control it. He seeks for an answer on why and how he can/can't control it.
Personality: Intelligent, Optimistic, Fun-seeking, Fast-thinker
Appearance: Messy black hair that's never brushed, dark brown eyes, and a pecan satchel that he holds things in. He's very, very short as well.
Backstory: He wasn't born with his powers. They developed over time when things that happened had already happened before. He blamed deja vu until something intriguing happened: his own birth. He watched his own birth. Something was up, and he figured it out after learning how to exploit it. Wanting to turn to the dark side, he decided that he couldn't become bad. He had to use his ability for the good of the world. His parents knew about his ability but died of old age (Cara Ellistice and Eldras Finascio).

A walk in the park. It sounded like a good idea especially when you're suffering from a piercing migraine from an ability that you never wanted. Creating bends in two different realities, merging them together. It sounds like something fun, but really, it's a dangerous thing. It wasn't as cool as it sounded. Often times, you could hurt yourself, especially with the headache that comes joyfully following after bending realities. Nothing different.
All Stolas wanted was to be normal. He had no records on him, and he had no where to go, no one to go to. He would have to start from scratch. It seemed all to overwhelming. A walk in the park would be a simple start. He sighed. His stomach twisted and aches while his head responded with thin, piercing needles poking at his brain. Stop, he told himself.
He saw a tent in near the middle of park (which was quite deserted nowadays), depressing cries coming from what sounded like a boy in his teenage years. Reminded Stolas of himself the first time he tried running away. Oh, he thought, what to do? Do I talk to him? Talk to someone I've never met all because they're all alone in a tent in the middle of the night in a park? No. I have my own problems, I will not—
"
Hello?" Stolas called out. He couldn't help it, because sometimes when his brain fights with itself, a third party completely ignores the two and makes its own decision.
All I ask is that you be very careful; with that ability, you're on the eggshells that border godmodding. Do not abuse the power, have it the way you explained it, and you should be fine. Glad you did your research, too. ;3
I like it.

Last edited:
Dask looked out of his tent. He noticed another teenage boy, about his age. He debated in his mind for what seemed like hours, which could have easily been seconds. He rolled around the word, "Hello" in his head. Finally, he came out of the tent. His hands were holding one another, and he looked at him with a look of disdain, curiosity, hope, despair... All the emotions he had currently felt.
"Yes?" Dask asked.

All I ask is that you be very careful; with that ability, you're on the eggshells that border godmodding. Do not abuse the power, have it the way you explained it, and you should be fine. Glad you did your research, too. ;3
I like it.
(Thanks, and I'm trying to make it so sometimes it isn't very beneficial and just ends up with me with a headache and the enemy with an advantage. It's like a strong power that is almost never controlled until there is a huge emergency. I've found out that powers like these could really benefit the story, but I'll step off of those eggshells).

Stolas looked at the lonely teenager with sadness in the form of tears on his cheeks.
"Are you... Are you okay?" he tried to go closer to him to do something comforting like pat him on the back but he stepped backward knowing that it would make things awkward. A police car sirened, zooming through the midnight streets, leaving an ear piercing echo. It didn't help for his headache.
"Look, whatever's wrong, I have problems too. Whatever yours are, I'm sure they could be worse but I'm not crying, am I?" That may have been the worst cheer-up speech Stolas had ever head.
"How about we talk things out?" he added, trying to make himself sound more polite.

Dask looked up at him. That guy thought he had problems?
Dask glared up at him. He held out his hand while maintaining a steady, anger-filled gaze with this mystery man. He slowly turned his hand palm-down, then held it out to his side. Directly below his palm, the dirt and grass exploded. Clumps of dirt flew everywhere. As he kept his gaze, a ring of explosions incircled them, until they were surrounded by a foot-long, three- foot deep trench in a perfect circle.
"Tell me this isn't a bigger problem." Dask said, anger overtaking sadness.

Stolas stepped back in shock, pieces of dirt getting on his legs.
"Y- you have... you have those abilities too? You can-" Stolas was too surprised to finish.
He stepped back, sighing and putting his hands on his temples.
"I just... I had a feeling- I..." he was panicking for no reason he could think of, "it's happening... AGAIN!"
Everything shook. Just a.. shaking feeling. A shook feeling. Things started echoing and to their side seemed to be a mirror image of them. It was a transparent, hologram-like image of them. Then one more image behind that, two, three, four. In one of them, Stolas could see him walking past Dask without paying him any mind. Another one they fought; another they never existed. The images twisted and turned. Stolas wanted to speak, wanted to stop, but in all of these realities, these dimensions, these strings of events, just kept twisting and merging into each other, and wouldn't let him do anything. He already did speak, already did stop. But not in the reality he really existed in.
He gave out a groaning shout, now on his knees, his head piercing with pain. The images faded. Everything went silent for a moment. Then, they heard a police siren in the distance, and they saw the same car that had driven past them before again.
"Help me..." Stolas said quietly, tears falling from his dark, brown eyes that shown in the streetlights.
"HELP ME!" he repeated, now breaking down into louder, sadder tears.

Name: Arial Lund
Kinetic Ability: Hallucikinesis - The manipulation of illusions
Special Move & Desc: Illusion of death- The illusion a person sees kills them over and over again, leaving them with pure insanity.
Personality: creative, protective, casual, and usually keeps her feelings to herself
Appearance: Dark brown hair, striking blue eyes, Purple tank top, loose blue jeans, a black unzipped hoodie, sneakers, and usually wears a beanie.
Backstory: Born In the city, with a family that that could care less about her existence forcing her to lean everything the hard way, and live on her own. While living on the streets near her 10th birthday, her power came to her while she had an incredible amount of anger toward the person mugging her. Since then, Arial has learned to control it much better, and develop it to a point where she can use it freely.

Sitting on a random bench in a park, surrounded by trees. It was close to getting dark as the sky started to shift colors and the clouds began to pop. Arial knew someone that she was meeting would be there soon. She didn't have a phone or a watch of some sort to tell what time it was, or keep her entertained, so her focus shifted to her surroundings.

There was a tent nearby, unusual to see them in public, Arial thought it must have been a new homeless person and they just simply didn't know about the underground city nearby. She held herself, being tempted to help them out knowing her contact would be there soon. Shifting her attention, she noticed a bird nesting to their family and thought how nice that would be. As she was thinking about the bird, there was a giant explosion nearby, leaving a trench nearby. Shocked, she quickly moved over there. Knowing she couldn't move, she created an illusionary copy of herself on the bench, still waiting.

Arriving at the tent, she created one more illusion, that everything in the spot where the tent was, was nothing important at all. "Are you guys alright?" She asked, completely out of character when it comes to strangers.

Last edited:
Dask looked at the situation; this guy had a migraine. He was angry. And he regretted his next action.
He looked to the police car. Those sirens annoyed him. He held out his hand towards it and closed it.
The cop car exploded into hundreds of thousands of shards, the officers inside utterly incinerated by the force of the blast. Dask turned back to the holographic images. He looked at the guy who he had thought summoned them, then to a newcomer; a female, about 18 years old, maybe older. He motioned with one finger for her to come closer. "How do you help this guy?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure he ain't supposed to be doing that."

(Thanks, and I'm trying to make it so sometimes it isn't very beneficial and just ends up with me with a headache and the enemy with an advantage. It's like a strong power that is almost never controlled until there is a huge emergency. I've found out that powers like these could really benefit the story, but I'll step off of those eggshells).
I like it. You just turned those eggshells into diamonds. No way they'll break now. Good job. If we do want to have any more conversations, though, we'll have to do it outside of the RP... Unless we include our RP stuff in the same post.

(Thanks)

Stolas looked up, his cheeks still wet with dried tears. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes and got up.
"I'm... I'm fine, thanks." Hal said; he really meant it. His migraine had faded into dizziness as he remembered that he had to get to the rural area of the state. He was informed that the farmer of the land was willing to take him in so he could start a new life. Then he remembered about the boy who had been crying in a tent, who had made the grass explode, and the girl who had came to say "hello". The boy was different, but he didn't think the girl was. Either way, they cared, or at least he thought so, and maybe his new life was where he was, and was just beginning.
"What are your names, anyway? My name is Stolas." Hal sounded as if nothing in the past minute had happened. At all.

Last edited:
(Np ;3)
Dask held out his hand. "Dask." He realized how he had made everything explode, then withdrew his hand. "My power, if you will, isn't directed through my hands. It just makes it easier to focus."
Dask looked at his feet. The trench he had made in the ground had disappeared. He thoguht he was seeing things. He went to about where he had made the trench, and almost tripped.
There was no pit there.
Dask turned to look at the newcomer. "You must have some sort of illusion thing, right?" Dask asked. "Too bad you can't solidify them."

Arial looked at the kid suspiciously, cautious to how someone would simply guess it was her doing the illusions. "yea, too bad," changing the subject," nice to meet you hal, dask." She had seen people go crazy, but not this crazy, because to her, there is not one person in the world with abilities like hers. Curious what had happened with the explosion, she decided to keep it to herself. "Do you kids have a place to stay tonight?"

"You don't look like you have the right to call us-" he had noticed he was talking to someone half a foot taller than him and shut himself up, "never mind. Anyway, I don't. It kinds sucks being all alone, your parents dead, and all that's in your pockets is a dying fire of hope."
He noticed something odd. He literally mentioned it was odd.
"Hey, isn't it odd that it's such a small world? I mean, I wouldn't expect that a bit of the only human beings that had these powers would meet each other at a park. Maybe there's another one of us who can control decisions. Unless, of course, there are a heck ton of us who can do this." He felt a sudden dizziness that made him fall over backwards almost. It last for a second then stopped.
The same police car drove by, its half red half blue and a whole lot of annoying siren echoing through the night's streets. Stolas panicked for a second, worried that this time it would come for Dask this time since he, well, blew them up in a different reality with his invisible hand grenades. But then he thought, right, continuity error. Well, if that's how you use 'continuity'.

Last edited:
Dask heard the sirens, then had a deja vu.
"Reality?" Dask asked him. "I think you know what I mean."
Before he let either person continue speaking, Dask spoke.
"I'm not psychic or anything. I just had so many tests run on me that I've learned the signs for each individual kinetic ability. I am wrong sometimes, but here..." He looked at them. "Am I wrong right now?" He held his hand up. "Mine is Fragokinesis."
He spoke like a teacher lecturing a kindergarten class. "Can anybody tell me what Fragokinesis is?"

"Well, frag equals bomb I guess. I dunno, kinesis equals, I guess, doing things with your mind. Then add them. What do I have?" Hal said awkwardly. He stared at his own hand like that would do something.
"I just wish I didn't have this. I really do," he said out of nowhere.

Arial sighed, thinking these kids would be a waste of time. They were strange though, trusting complete strangers naturally came to them. If only they knew, she thought while standing up. Since she had to still wait for her contact she decided to head back, but before she left she turned to the two, "you two should really get moving before this park closes, cops around here are pretty strict about this sort of thing, and now if you excuse me," Arial said as she was leaving. Quickly, she went back to the bench before her contact pulled up in their car.

"Well she's an odd one," Stolas said to Dask.
"Do you think we should follow her? She doesn't seem..." before Stolas could finish, he already found himself inching towards the girl in a crouch position behind some bushes. He decided to follow himself in his own path. He can't control his own actions, because other realities are merging into his, where he does do things he doesn't do, so technically he's doing something he's not doing which makes him do it.
"Come on!" he called in a whisper-shout to Dask.

Dask ran after him. He looked at the bush that Hal had hidden behind. He snapped his fingers, and the bush imploded upon itself.
"Be direct, man," he said, "and don't beat around the bush."
(Fite me)

Stolas sighed; "Fine."

He walked over to the bench where Arial sat, a car pulling up as soon as he arrived. As he looked at her awkwardly, he had forgotten what he was going to say.

"Um... Hi?" is all that came out.

Last edited:
Dask gave him an exasperated look. He turned to the woman. "Where are you off to?" He asked. He hoped she had no plans; he wanted to know more about her, maybe training strategies. "How do you know your ability so well, and where did you learn it?" He eyed her carefully. "I hope for some answers, mind you. I have a feeling this guy," he pointed at Hal, "Has a few questions for ya, too."

"Actually I don't, I just really like going under bushes... No? Okay. Well at least tell us where you're going." Stolas said.
There was a moment silence.
"Can we come?" he asked suddenly, not even knowing where they were going.
The same police car drove by, its sirens from before turning on again as it rushed through the streets.

Arial turned toward Stolas and Dask with a hint of panic knowing she was supposed to be alone. Her contact walking closer and closer, instinctively she instantly created an illusion to the man for the two kids to disappear. "Stay quiet, I'll talk to you once he leaves, ok?" she hastily whispered to them as the man walking became more appearant. He was wearing a black hoodie, with the hood up, dark jeans and was carrying a backpack.

(to avoid an unnecessary conversation, i will simplify it up in a few words, "got the money," "got what I asked for," " yes," "here, trade") After establishing the deal, Arial tossed the man an envelope carrying numbers and codes. After checking it, the man dropped his backpack, and walked away, leaving the bag. Arial grabbed the backpack and turned to the two again,"now what was it you two wanted?" she asked while checking the contents of the backpack. A laptop with charger, a pack of gum, $200,000 cash, and a note for her next job. After figuring out it's contents, Arial quickly closed the bag and threw it over her shoulders.

Stolas had watched as Arial checked through the backpack. All he saw were piles of cash and a coiled wire like a charger for something.
"Well," he started, now embarrassed for coming over, then sighed.
"Listen, we all have these... different abilities that I'm pretty sure are not common; somehow we all met at the same place at the same time. Perhaps we were all meant to part and it was just another reality interference but the fact that the few of us out there met each other somehow just is too much to let go and walk away from. Agree? So can you please tell us where you're going?"

Arial shook her head when Stolas started talking about exterior reasons that there were exterior reasons of their meeting, but in her mind, their meeting was just a series of random coincidences. When the kid finished, Arial stood up again from the bench, "home, if you kids want to you can stay with me for a little bit. I'm not going to stay around here for no reason," she said looking at the two of them," the next train leaves soon, so be quick minded about it."

Arial started walking away towards the station, she really didn't have time to stand around. After all, she had things to do at home before it gets to late to do anything. Her mind shifted towards the kids, and who they were. To Arial, those kids were really strange, such as their instant knowing on what she could do, one that seems a little crazy, and the other makes explosions out of nothing, Arial kept pondering these thoughts and sighed.

Name: Sienna Hortnese
Kinetic Ability: Hyalokinesis - Manipulation of Glass
Special Move & Desc: Explosive Barrage - Destorys multiple windows and creates a large cloud of sharp shards of glass, and makes them quickly move to the opponent.
Personality: Strict, snobbish, smart, clean
Appearance: Elderly Caucasian woman with grey hair. Wears a grey dress and a blue coat.
Backstory: Sienna was born in 1938 to Eliza and John Hortnese. The Hortense's were a very wealthy family. so Sienna got on fine. It was only at school that Sienna found her abilities. She was sitting in church, conflicted by many religious views that had been given to her one day. She stood in the middle and screamed while outstretching her arms, the glass shattered and formed into tear drop shape. Sienna was impressed with this and used it to her ability.
==========================================================
Sienna was being driven around in her Rolls Royce by her driver, Geoffrey. Sienna noticed Arial who looked positively miserable. "Geoffrey, stop here." Sienna said, looking around. Sienna waited for Geoffrey to open the door and took out her cane and walked over to Arial. "Are you quite alright?" She said.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Damian Konderson
Kinetic ability: Thanatokinesis - manipulate death force
Special Move & Desc: Rise of the dead - uses his necromancy powers to rise fallen dead people as skeletons. Has the ability to create a large bone monstrosity if he gathers enough bones.
Personality: Intelligent, Kind, easily-offended, socially-awkward, shy, creative
Appearance: Normally wears a black hoodie with black jeans/trousers. Occasionally wears black gloves.
Backstory: Damian was diagnosed with an unusual problem at birth but his parents paid no attention to it. At school, he was like most people but he was socially awkward and so this made it hard for him to find as many friends. One day, he visited the grave of his grandfather, who died just before he was born. He put his hand on the grave and a mysterious energy surrounded him and his grandfather became raised into a skeleton. After this, his parents tried to diagnose him with a mental disability because they didn't believe him. Damian responded by sending his raised grandfather after them, killing his father in the process accidently and significantly wounding his mother.
=========================================================================
Damian ran across the street. "Gotta get away before the police have me!" He saw a police car go past and he snuck round the corner. Then he saw a police man patrolling the area. "Damn!" Then he saw a graveyard gate next to the police man. "Actually this could work..."

Sienna noticed the teenager run across the road. "Oh to be young." Sienna said to herself. She followed him into the graveyard. "What might you think you're doing?" Sienna said to the teenager, her hands on her hips.

"Er..." Damian's awkwardness kicked in. "I was just...um....going to the graveyard!" He replied, uneasily. He noticed that the police man behind them was turning around and Damian ran before the police man had time to question him.

"Well you sh-" Sienna noticed the boy run off. She wanted to speak to the boy and he was running away. No chance. Sienna raised a gloved hand, glass from the house near by smashed out and formed a solid wall in front of the boy. "Where do you think you're going?" Sienna said. "Speak when you are spoken to." Sienna was quite furious.

"What...the hell?" Replied Damian. Damian then saw police man walk towards the end of the road away from them as Damian hid next to a bin for a few seconds. Then he started talking again. "Who are you and what do you want and...why are you able to do this?"

"Lady Sienna Hortnese." Sienna raised a hand to be shook. The boy ignored it, Sienna looked annoyed and put it down. "I'm not sure how I do it...but I have some sort of kinetic ability...I can control glass. There's something about you, boy. I think you're different. Like me."

"I am called Damian. You are right, there is something about me, follow me, into this graveyard." He walked with her into where they were many graves, and then a crypt. He turned to her "you are not the only one with an interesting ability." He raised his arms. "Watch this." His hands were raised and an emerald green and chaos black coloured energy channeled through his hands into the gravestones. From the gravestones, skeletons arose, each of them bearing a crazed smile. "I'm basically a necromancer. I haven't got a staff as you can see."

"A...necromancer." Sienna backed up a bit. She was feeling scared. "Well I've left Geoffrey...my driver alone. I ne-need to...ah...get home." Sienna turned around and swiftly made her way out.