• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Keep coming back (FNAF RP discussion thread)

D

Deleted member 227971

"Hello? Hello! Yes, I'm here alright, you're not seeing things. The name is Charlie, but many do call me Ghostie. And I see you're back here yet again. This time for real, huh?

Well then, fancy a tour?"

Something about the abandoned kid's Pizzeria had always facinated you, and it seemed it did others as well. You and a few others bonded over your shared interest for it, having seen eachother once or twice while it was open when you where all kids. Now though, you've decided to actually go in rather than look from afar, and well..
Looks like someone else had a idea that includes you.

SO im back at it again with another RP (mainly because I really wanted to use Ghostie, they are an Afton in this RP, but this RP also breaks a hec ton of canon), this time Fnaf!
This takes place around the time of the first novel, so 1995, but in an alternate universe so that this RP can happen.

All the spirits/animatronics (Cassidy/Golden Freddy, Fritz/Foxy, ect) will be NCPs so that we don't have to wait for people to claim them.

As for Ghostie? They're just my character. I'll have one in the main group as well, but they'll be a little less prominent, let's say. I don't want all the spotlight here.

RULES:
- Pokecharms rules apply! Reread them if you need to.
- Due to the overall nature of fnaf, there's bound to be a bit of violence or some bloody descriptions, so be warned
- When using the animatronics, as they're NPCs and anyone may control them, make sure someone else isn't controlling said animatronic at that moment
- Characters should be at least 15, but no older than 19
- Romance is kinda allowed? You can have two characters have mutual feelings for eachother (or two characters already in a relationship), but I wouldn't really say take it past that seeing as it doesn't really fit with the theme of the RP
- Put your favourite FNAF character in codeword if you read these

Name:
Nicknames:
Age and Date of birth:
Apperance:
Backstory (optional):
Other Facts:
Codeword:

Name:
Charlie Afton
Nicknames:
Ghostie
Age and Date of birth:
23 at death (somewhere in 1992)
Born 20th December, 1969
Personality:
Charlie has been essentially deprived of human interaction since they've died, and it shows. While they're still mostly their old self, and bitter that they died, they've gone mad and will get quite exited at the idea of having someone around. Despite this, they aren't any more, if anything less, mentally and emotionally stable than they where before they died. (You'll see a lot about them through RP!)
Apperance:
Ghostie ref sheet 2.png
Backstory (optional):
One of William Afton's kids, Charlie grew up with Freddy's as somewhere they'd visit very regularly, being fascinated by the animatronics and looking up to their father like an idol, completely oblivious to all the horrible things he'd done. They sketched and doodled the animatronics often, dreaming of the day they'd have a job there. Unfortunately for those dreams, it wasn't long before they did find out he was behind the murders, moving out not long after in an attempt to try and forget about it, and were always hesitant of sharing their last name. A few years went by, and being in need of some money and wanting to try and rekindle their relationship with their father asked if there was one available at Freddy's, to which there was. They worked as a nightguard at Freddy's before Mike Schmit, being very exited about the idea of working there like they'd always wanted to as a child. They ended up getting killed on the job by Bonnie, however, but fortunately for them didn't bleed to death, as something (either their neck or back) must've been broken before that was possible. Their ghost form retains the scars, primarily on their arms, legs and face.
Other Facts:
Can be very formal if they want
They can speak French
*Tips hat to you with a grin*
They use 'pet names' like dear, sweetie or hun pretty often, but ironically doesn't like being called them much themselves
Codeword:
Carlton Burke!

That'll be all, I hope this goes well!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 227971

Small Bump and my other character!
Name:
Lucas Vephire
Nicknames:
Luke
Age and Date of birth:
18, born January 18th 1977
Personality:
Lucas is pretty grumpy at first, but a big softie on the inside. He has a bit of a dry sense of humor, and while not laughing at most jokes his peers make he does find them funny. He's also rather smart, but doesn't like showing off about it.
Apperance:
Lucas is around 6ft tall, with dirty blonde hair and grey blue eyes. He wears a grey shirt and a leather jacket, as well as having one ear peirced. He has ripped black jeans and black shoes, and a black necklace.
Backstory (optional):
He's pretty basic honestly, growing up with his parents in Hurricane. He always had an interest in Freddy's, and he went there a lot as a kid for his or his friend's parties.
Other Facts:
Doesn't speak it, but can understand a lot of French
He's pretty quiet until someone brings up something he's interested in. Then he won't shut.
Codeword:
John (i have two favourites okay)

D

Deleted member 227971

Giving this another bump, this time hopefully hfjsdhdfs
I'm d e t e r m i n e d​