1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Katrina's (fairly basic) Trades

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Katrina, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I've only recently started the Pearl game, having only two badges thus far. (Although I have played older versions of Pokemon before.)

I'm looking for the following Pokemon to add to my team:
    Ditto
    Caterpie (Male)
    Spinarak (Female)

These are the Pokemon I have caught so far:
    Kricketot
    Budew
    Cascoon
    Bidoof
    Beautifly
    Pachirisu
    Shellos
    Chatot
    Buneary
    Meditite
    Chingling
    Bonsly
    Geodude
    Zubat (Knows the egg move, Hypnosis)
    Psyduck
    Machop
    Bronzor
    Ponyta
    Gastly
    Misdreavus
    Caterpie

I know most of these Pokemon are pretty common so most people probably have them already. But since the Pokemon I'm looking for are fairly common themselves, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to trade to me just the same.

2. i was gonna ask if you'd want a Chimchar (Egg form so it'd listen to you once its hatched) For a Misdreavus

Edit: Infact because your new i'll give you three eggs of your choice from my breeding center, just PM me your choices

3. I can trade you (if you want them) a Turtwig egg and a Gible,I just need to breed,but that's fast

4. I'm sending PM's to both of you right now. Thanks so much!

I probably should add on that if someone needs Misdreavus or another Pokemon on my list, I'll be happy to trade for anything I can't get in the Pearl version. The only reason I want the three Pokemon I listed is Ditto for breeding and I'd like to add an Ariados to my team. (The Caterpie is for breeding egg moves.)

Thanks!

5. well,deal's done,it was an honor for me that you take care of that turtwig

6. NMR

NMR

well i have an extra ditto, do u still have that zubat that knos hypnosis?

7. Yup, I still have it. (It's female, although if you really want a male, I still have the breeding pair.) Sending you a PM. ;D

Also, just to anyone who's looking at my list, I've aquired a Caterpie, so the only Pokemon I'm still actively looking for is a female Spinarak.

8. i know your not looking for this pokemon but since you just started how about i give you a lvl 1 untouched adamant larvitar with bite and dragon dance

9. I appreciate it, and I would certainly be glad to accept. (With much thankage!) ;D However, after Friday I'm going to be unavailible on Wifi for about two weeks, so I might have to hold trades off until then.