• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Katrina's (fairly basic) Trades

I've only recently started the Pearl game, having only two badges thus far. (Although I have played older versions of Pokemon before.)

I'm looking for the following Pokemon to add to my team:
Ditto
Caterpie (Male)
Spinarak (Female)

These are the Pokemon I have caught so far:
Kricketot
Budew
Cascoon
Bidoof
Beautifly
Pachirisu
Shellos
Chatot
Buneary
Meditite
Chingling
Bonsly
Geodude
Zubat (Knows the egg move, Hypnosis)
Psyduck
Machop
Bronzor
Ponyta
Gastly
Misdreavus
Caterpie

I know most of these Pokemon are pretty common so most people probably have them already. But since the Pokemon I'm looking for are fairly common themselves, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to trade to me just the same.

i was gonna ask if you'd want a Chimchar (Egg form so it'd listen to you once its hatched) For a Misdreavus

Edit: Infact because your new i'll give you three eggs of your choice from my breeding center, just PM me your choices

I'm sending PM's to both of you right now. Thanks so much!

I probably should add on that if someone needs Misdreavus or another Pokemon on my list, I'll be happy to trade for anything I can't get in the Pearl version. The only reason I want the three Pokemon I listed is Ditto for breeding and I'd like to add an Ariados to my team. (The Caterpie is for breeding egg moves.)

Thanks!

Yup, I still have it. (It's female, although if you really want a male, I still have the breeding pair.) Sending you a PM. ;D

Also, just to anyone who's looking at my list, I've aquired a Caterpie, so the only Pokemon I'm still actively looking for is a female Spinarak.

i know your not looking for this pokemon but since you just started how about i give you a lvl 1 untouched adamant larvitar with bite and dragon dance

I appreciate it, and I would certainly be glad to accept. (With much thankage!) ;D However, after Friday I'm going to be unavailible on Wifi for about two weeks, so I might have to hold trades off until then.