• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

searches furiously for his bio
Oh wait it’s only like three posts up I knew that 100% <.<

Each insect probably wouldn’t register, and Angus himself probably wouldn’t seem very dangerous, but if he started actively controlling the swarm it would set off red flags because his damage potential goes up drastically when the insects are being directed. (Or if I read it wrong and he’s always controlling the swarm then Pax would just get a general sense of danger from his direction when she was nearby, it’s not a location or size/shape sensor but I might add that with power evolutions).

Also the bugs are literally such a kickass ability, lots of potential for growth through the RP too! It’s a cool power, don’t feel bad ^^ in RPs like this the cast is always super diverse and that’s part of what makes it fun ✨

searches equally furiously for this bio
HA FOUND IT ALIEN BOI

He’d probably register as somewhat dangerous because his adaptability is akin to Pax’s and anything unpredictable is inherently dangerous. If he had an open wound his danger rating (ooh I’m gonna make that a thing, maybe put it to numbers once Pax gets better at reading it) might go up, but by how much would depend on if it’s toxic by consumption or contact.

AAAH GUYS STOP POSTING I CANT REPLY FAST ENOUGH ToT /j
I feel that they post to much smh))

He doesn’t actively control it. He kinda holds little control unless he needs it. Kinda like a idle mode for your phone when you leave it on for to long. Especially when he sleeps beause well the brain shuts down after you fall asleep ( at least so I e been told ). So he’d probably be a low threat to neutral. Or at least till he kicks it to over drive to control them. I’m wanting a villain arc for him even more just because of this one ability.

But beause where all lazy he uses his bugs for simple tasks. Which probably could also trigger the threat beause, any notice creature human or not would have alarms blaring if they saw a swarm of anything randomly appear.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Tried to make Saul in Hero Forge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120_161015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120_161015_Chrome.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 31
I love how this discussioned turned into "well would she be scared of..." like she's some personality test haha

Anyhow, I don't think I'll have Lyn interract until dinner rolls around, unless someone wants to meet him after he's put his stuff away.
Shhhhh. We don't talk about that. When you have someone with a ability like that you just can't help but wonder... what the boundaries can beee :)

Not a mod, but Angus seems great as either Gryphon (the house you put him as) or Pegasus! His power set seems kind of similar to Shino’s (bug guy from Naruto, btw), but I’m not sure of the specifics on how the houses work so it’s best to ask an actual mod like Cmeriwether or RhythmThief
Ima keep him in gryphon, even though he’s more versatile in everything. BUT I NOTICED THAT. After I made him- but what can ya do lol there’s not a lot of bug abilities. Without being or turning into one.

@Cmeriwether @-[ Just Vibin ]- We'll put Angus in Dorm 6, Gryphon house as Vibin has already declared.

@=Nightshade= Since all the girl's dorms are full right now, the default thing to do would be to create another disconnected dorm for Pax to occupy, right?

Well, the dino girl is a special case since one of the main reasons she's being sent to KH by Samuel is to learn how to be around other people, and interact like a 'normal' person.

Thus, I think it could be interesting if the KH staff went the extra mile for her by placing her in a dorm with five instead of four? Logistically the dorm would have to be a bit bigger (but does Pax even sleep on a bed? Since she likes high places I can imagine her just snoozing on a hammock at the top of the room lol), but I think it could work as a nice way to challenge her comfort zone.

The decision is yours tho Night, we'll run with whatever you prefer

Probably not a good idea to place Pax in a dorm with Nera- not to spoil anything but her “secret 3rd power” would be something Pax can tell Is in there and would be fucking horrified.

Alternatively it would also be very funny, so in the end it’s your call! I’m probably gonna start adding everyone soon, I’ve just been super scatterbrained so I apologize! The thanksgiving rush isn’t doing me any favors either!

@Cmeriwether @-[ Just Vibin ]- We'll put Angus in Dorm 6, Gryphon house as Vibin has already declared.

@=Nightshade= Since all the girl's dorms are full right now, the default thing to do would be to create another disconnected dorm for Pax to occupy, right?

Well, the dino girl is a special case since one of the main reasons she's being sent to KH by Samuel is to learn how to be around other people, and interact like a 'normal' person.

Thus, I think it could be interesting if the KH staff went the extra mile for her by placing her in a dorm with five instead of four? Logistically the dorm would have to be a bit bigger (but does Pax even sleep on a bed? Since she likes high places I can imagine her just snoozing on a hammock at the top of the room lol), but I think it could work as a nice way to challenge her comfort zone.

Thank you ♥

Ima keep him in gryphon, even though he’s more versatile in everything. BUT I NOTICED THAT. After I made him- but what can ya do lol there’s not a lot of bug abilities. Without being or turning into one.
Hehe, don’t worry about it. I made Iori’s power set based off of multiple explicit references (like the Dimensional Scream from PMD Explorers and also Inca from Fire Force kind of), and I drew Leo’s power at least partially from one of Edward Elric’s abilities. Besides, Angus seems to use his power very differently from Shino even if both of them control bugs, so you should be fine.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow

Okay, so here’s my thoughts on the dorms if Pax were to make a group of five.

Dorm 15: Chaos. We got the most excitable person on campus and someone who exudes caffeine. Then you add a literal fairy to the mix— poor Kim. Maybe Pax could be a fellow introvert for her. She’d probably sleep on top of a bookshelf to avoid everybody as long as possible.

Dorm 16: People? Ew. We got two shy beans and one introverted hardass and their sweet self-confident mom (RIP Gina). Think she could adopt another child, except dino? Maybe. But also Nera’s freaky power that Cryronn mentioned? Maybe not.

Dorm 18: Similar to Dorm 16 except instead of ‘ew’ it’s ‘no, thank you for offering’. Full of quiet sweet shy beans. Except one of them is a dragon and that would freak Pax out, though it might be funny to see her hiding from quiet (sexy?? reading her appearance description O.O) Fuyuko. They need an extraverted mom U.U.

Dorm 19: The most normal seeming of all the dorm groups. Fun lil social group, everyone’s very nice, and no particularly intimidating powers. Throwing a monkey (dino) wrench in the works could certainly be amusing. Fun, very normal little get to know you scene, when all of a sudden: “PAX THAT IS A SQUIRREL NOT FOOD DO NOT JUMP OUT THAT WINDOW— oh there she goes, damn it.”

Leaning toward 15 or 19, might think on it a little more ^^”

Last edited: