• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
This one has one of the more janky powers I’ve come up with.
I’ll fill out the rest of this as I find out more what direction I want to go with her.

Name: Nori Ito

Gender/Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5’4”

Appearance:
E84BBDC3-24A0-4D02-A6C6-5036128E14AD.jpeg

Her eyes are naturally a jet black. The further she sees into the future or the past, the paler they become.

Personality:

Backstory/History: TBA

Powers:

PAST AND FUTURE

The user sees through the eyes of a past or future self, but cannot see the present. They will continue to look through the eyes of any particular self until they close their eyes, after which opening their eyes gives them the opportunity to switch their view to a different time. Only sight is affected by this power, with other senses being grounded in the present.

(Untrained, the user does not have control of what self they see through at a given opportunity).

Music

Dislikes:

Relationships: TBA

Other:

House: Siren

Last edited:
Felt a bit different, may as well introduce another character I guess?? @Cryronn the Mudkip don't kill me-
Name: Miles Morales
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'7"
Appearance (pictures can also be used):
1243146_B9G3BCe2.png

Personality; Miles is passionate, intelligent, selfless, and extremely eager. He has a strong love for science, having started inventing at an early age, as well as a passion for music, mixing hip-hop beats with his uncle during his early years. Miles is sociable, often initiating conversations with strangers in Harlem, even while struggling to fit in.
Backstory/History: Miles moved from Brooklyn to Harlem at age ten and struggled to fit in, but when he was bitten by a radioactive spider, just like his idol, he began to show off to pretty much everyone. Mind you, he was 12, so, of course.
Powers:
- Basic Spidey Powers:
-- Wall Crawler: Miles can crawl on any solid surface. His endurance may fail him and he cannot cling to soft surfaces like blankets.
-- Spidey-Sense: Miles is warned of impending danger and has a chance to dodge the attack. He won't always have enough time and he can't tell where the attack is coming from.
-- Web Shooter: Unlike other Spider-Man variants, Miles can shoot webs from his wrists.
  • Camouflage: Miles can go invisible for a few seconds at a time with a 10 second cooldown.
  • Venom Blast: Miles can create bio electricity from his fingertips. However, even a small amount could paralyse people made of pure electricity. This gives him a migraine.
Likes: music, hip-hop, Post Malone, science, technology, Spider-Man
Dislikes: crime, assholes, bullies
Relationships: Ganke Lee (best friend), Jefferson Davis and Rio Morales (parents), Aaron Davis (cool uncle)
Other: Miles is the equivalent of a Spider-Man fanboy
House: Chimera
I know, the picrew looks inaccurate. I tried, OK?

I was thinking about who in our cast would be good rivals for Fuyuko's Spirit Dragon Takeover. And I've got five.

Marcel and Samael: Both have Second sides that are similar in power to Fuyuko's Spirit Dragon Takeover.

Rayleigh: His powers and physiology would actually make it difficult for normal form Fuyuko to deal with.

Cinead: He's a little Firecracker, and all of the fire would need the Dragon's Defenses to handle.

Saul: Due to several different points on his powers, Dragon Form may be required.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I just discussed this with Cryronn, and we are looking for heads for Houses Gryphon and Pegasus! Let me or @Cryronn the Mudkip know if you planning to take either of those positions with a third year character.
I'd be down to try making a character for the head of House Gryphon, I had a loose idea for a third character that I think I could adapt into an older student.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here he is I hope he's alright.
Name: Connor Skylark
Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6ft (Power Deactivated)/8ft (Power Active)
Appearance:
download20231106031641.png
Personality: Connor is pretty hard working, but he does very much enjoy his down time and loves a good nap. He has a bit of a big brother complex and feels responsible for those younger than him. He is sweet and gentle and seems to always have a large supply of lollipops on him at all times, he occasionally offers them to those who seem down but most of the time their for him as he is always seen with a lollipop in his mouth.
Backstory/History: Connor grew up with his parents, John and Katie, and his three younger sisters, Megan, Elizabeth and Rachel in Manhattan, they were an average family not too poor but not too rich either. Shortly after his ninth birthday, his entire family except for him and Rachel, were killed when the apartment complex they lived in collapsed. The only reason Connor and Rachel survived was because his powers manifested and as he had been playing with Rachel at the time he shielded her, however since he had never used his powers before the two did suffer some injuries, with Rachel losing the use of her legs and Connor lost an eye. They moved in with their grandmother and it took many years for Connor to stop blaming himself for the deaths and Rachel situation.
Power Name: Durasteel
Powers:
Steel Bones - One part of Connor's powers can not be toggled and that is his bones made of steel. This grants him constant enhanced strength and it is very hard to break his bones. He is how ever quite heavy.
Steel Defence - Connor can slam his hand into the ground to generate a wall of steel, he can slam both hands down to generate a thicker and larger wall.
Steel Gorilla - When Connor activates his powers he shifts and grows into a taller and more muscular form of himself and his flesh transforms into solid steel. He can hold the form for a maximum of 2 days although by the end of the second day he is almost completely wiped out and has to rest for about half a day. The sweet spot is about 8 hours where he has pretty much no recovery time after.
Dislikes: Noise, dogs, dancing and coffee
Relationships: Margaret (Grandmother), John (Father), Katie (Mother), Megan (Sister), Elizabeth (Sister) and Rachel (Sister)
Other: Connor is the oldest and Rachel is the youngest, Megan and Elizabeth were twins and were the middle children.
House: Gryphon (Head)

Here he is I hope he's alright.
Name: Connor Skylark
Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6ft (Power Deactivated)/8ft (Power Active)
Appearance:
View attachment 947499
Personality: Connor is pretty hard working, but he does very much enjoy his down time and loves a good nap. He has a bit of a big brother complex and feels responsible for those younger than him. He is sweet and gentle and seems to always have a large supply of lollipops on him at all times, he occasionally offers them to those who seem down but most of the time their for him as he is always seen with a lollipop in his mouth.
Backstory/History: Connor grew up with his parents, John and Katie, and his three younger sisters, Megan, Elizabeth and Rachel in Manhattan, they were an average family not too poor but not too rich either. Shortly after his ninth birthday, his entire family except for him and Rachel, were killed when the apartment complex they lived in collapsed. The only reason Connor and Rachel survived was because his powers manifested and as he had been playing with Rachel at the time he shielded her, however since he had never used his powers before the two did suffer some injuries, with Rachel losing the use of her legs and Connor lost an eye. They moved in with their grandmother and it took many years for Connor to stop blaming himself for the deaths and Rachel situation.
Power Name: Durasteel
Powers:
Steel Bones - One part of Connor's powers can not be toggled and that is his bones made of steel. This grants him constant enhanced strength and it is very hard to break his bones. He is how ever quite heavy.
Steel Defence - Connor can slam his hand into the ground to generate a wall of steel, he can slam both hands down to generate a thicker and larger wall.
Steel Gorilla - When Connor activates his powers he shifts and grows into a taller and more muscular form of himself and his flesh transforms into solid steel. He can hold the form for a maximum of 2 days although by the end of the second day he is almost completely wiped out and has to rest for about half a day. The sweet spot is about 8 hours where he has pretty much no recovery time after.
Dislikes: Noise, dogs, dancing and coffee
Relationships: Margaret (Grandmother), John (Father), Katie (Mother), Megan (Sister), Elizabeth (Sister) and Rachel (Sister)
Other: Connor is the oldest and Rachel is the youngest, Megan and Elizabeth were twins and were the middle children.
House: Gryphon (Head)
He looks good to me, let me get @Cryronn the Mudkip to look at this bio as well.