• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament Companion

In light of the thread's warning I decided it best to create this companion forum. All OOC post will go here from now on. Let's try to not get this banned.

Little side note: the Rhon region is a region I made up based on my reallife homeregion. I eventually plan to maken a rp for an adventure through this region at some point

Just putting this out there. The top 16 round is going to be 3v3.
That's going to have to be after Johto. I already have an RP ready for it.

Last edited:
A couple of things.
1) The top eight is going to be 6v6
2) Does any one know any website That I can put everyone's name into so that the Quarter and Semi finals matches will be random?

I Think it would be awesome to be Yannick Vs Drew/ Jado vs Elizabeth/And Gotz vs that trainer with fetch xD.
Cuz i think Yannick and Drew are rivals.Elizabeth and jado hate eachother cuz Elizabeth wanna teach some sense on Jado.And gotz fight a npc that probably will win or he lose and we all lose to that fetch trainer .3. and become ash-wanna be -.-

To awnser the question. Yes it'll be Drew V Yannick first. As for the other thing that will be hilarious if we all lost to the farfecth trainer.

Start with. It's basically going to have the same format as Kanto league. beging, Bad guy that has to be stopped, and finally the tournament.
What are you switching Grimer out for?

Last edited:
Welcome back .3.

Its up!

OOC:

Just a reminder: RPing here is done in novel format, not script format. You'll need to write your story as if it was in a book – like this:
okay... i think i've got the idea and won't mess up this time! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.Iam waiting for chedwards to reply but last time she told she had a life so probably she is probably busy...Or i can just win and fight Yannick .3.

Yeah xD plus he becomes a Dragon e.e Jado will make a Dragon team just for you guys ♥
And now i have the king of the sky >:3
I will make my Heracross fight your scizzor too.