• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Adventures (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Kanto Adventures.
There is lots of different roles you can take and you can have 3 characters. But you cant choose one role on two characters they all have to be different.
Roles:
Pokèmon Trainer: Pokèmon trainer thats trying to win the League from the beggining. For this role you must choose a starter.
Pokèmon Master: There is only aloud to be 5 Pokèmon Masters. These Masters have fully developed teams and always look out to find new trainers.
Pokèmon Breeder: A Pokèmon Breeder is a companion that basicly heals your pokèmon and can breed them aswell.
Pokèmon Scientists: This Role allows you to find fossils and with permission from the creator of the group can make a Pokèmon.
Pokèmon Bully: This role is literally a bully that always bullys new trainers and would have a decent strength team you could also start from scratch with this role and get a starter.

Rules:
Follow pokecharms rules at all times.
No god levels in battles.
PG 13
Have fun.
More rules will be mentioned as we go on this is just an experiment to see how this turns out if its bad i will delete it.

Character Sheet: E.g
Name: Jason
Sexuality: Straight
Tone: Mixed
Role : Pokèmon Trainer.
Pokemon:
: ( mention Pokèmon in your pc and this depends on your role just mention your fully evolved pokemon from your pc)
Rowlet.
Name: Jasmine
Sexuality: Straight
Tone: White
Role: Champion Of The Reigon ( My exclusive role)
Pokèmon Team: ( mention Pokèmon in your pc and this depends on your role just mention your fully evolved pokemon from your pc) Greninja, Charizard , Sceptile , Dragonite , Lycanroc , Lucario , Gyrados , Gengar , Blastoise , Pidgeot , Scizor.

Alright i will add anything i didnt mention in other posts enjoy the roleplay will start when we have 3 people!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.